剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
And she was sure that meant
我有一些个人问题
that I was having some kind of personal problems.
所以从那以后我一直没吃饱
So I have been hungry ever since.
我只想知道
I was just wonder...
你渴望的是食物还是更深层次的东西?
is it food that you're hungry for or something deeper?
我有一个治疗师 谢谢
I have a therapist. Thanks.
我就是来吃奶酪汉堡的
I came here for cheeseburgers.
那我们开始吧 准备好了吗?
Let's get started. Ready?
松露巧克力糖
A chocolate truffle.
-但凡我增重了一盎司 -绝不会
-If I gain one ounce-- - Not one ounce.
我向你保证
You have my word.
嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm.
嗯
Mmm!
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
我能否将你占为己有
Can I make you mine
我能否走入你的生活
Can I take your time
因为你感觉舒适
Cause you feel all right
你令我情绪高涨
And you'll get me hi-igh-igh
哦
Oh ho ho
给我你所有
So give me all you got
你知道你正合我口
You know you hit the spot
给我你所有
Give me all you got
你知道你正合我口
You know you hit the spot
哦 真不敢相信
Oh, I can't believe it.
阿库达夫妇 玩得开心吗?
Having fun, Mr. and Mrs. Akuda?
哦 叫我们梅尔和鲁比就行
Oh, just call us Mel and Ruby.
是呀 我们玩得很开心
And yes, we are.
我发誓这里的太阳很独特
I swear the sun feels different here.
水更蓝 空气更清新
Oh, the water is bluer. The air is sweeter.
草确实更绿
And yes, the grass really is greener.
-我也许并不需要一个幻想 -岛说了算
- I might not need a fantasy. - Well, the Island disagrees.
你来到这
You know, if you're here,
是有原因的
it's because there's a reason for it.
告诉我 你们是在哪听闻梦幻岛的?
So tell me, how did you hear about Fantasy Island?
我们还在订阅报纸
Well, we still get the newspaper,
那种纸质的
the kind that's actually on paper.
我们看到了留有电♥话♥号♥码的小广♥告♥
We saw this little ad with a phone number.
冥冥之中有个声音让我们打电♥话♥ 我们就来了
Something inside said call, And here we are.
非常幸运能帮助像你们这样的人
It's an honor to help people like you.
梅尔 鲁比 梦幻岛能为你们做什么?
Mel, Ruby, what can the Island do for you?
鲁比得了胰腺癌
Ruby has, uh, she has cancer, pancreatic.
我是将死之人
I'm a goner.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们的幻想是让她重获健康
Our fantasy is to make her feel healthy again
只求几天
just for a few days.
她花了很多时间照顾别人 照顾我
She spent so much of her life caring for others, for me,
我们的孩子 孙子
our kids, our grandkids.
我想让她度过一个专属于她的周末
I want her to have a weekend that's all about her.
那这个周末你要做什么?
And what does that weekend entail?
跳舞 海滩漫步 美食
Dancing, walking on the beach, wonderful food.
鲁比 我需要澄清
Now, Ruby, I need to be clear.
即使是我 也不能治愈你的癌症 尽管我想
Even I can't cure your cancer. I wish I could.
我知道 亲爱的
I know that, sweetheart.
我寻找的是幻想 而不是奇迹
I'm looking for a fantasy, not a miracle.
大多数人都没有意识到两者的区别
Most people don't realize there's a difference.
这张地图指引你走到幻想开始的地方
This map leads you to the place where the fantasy will begin.
谢谢 它对我们来说意义重大
Thank you for this. It means the world to us.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
And welcome to Fantasy Island.
当心 我可不想看到你髋骨折
Look out now. Don't want you to fall and break a hip.
担心你自己 老头
Worry about yourself, old man.
动动你的屁♥股♥
And move your butt.
我想弄点好东西
I want to get to the good stuff.
说到屁♥股♥
Speaking of butts,
你的在我看来还是很不错的
yours still looks pretty damn good to me.
你眼瞎了吧 但我爱听
You're half blind. But I'll take it.
我来了
I'm comin'.
真漂亮
That's real pretty.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我要进去
I'm going in.
等等我
Wait for me.
-看看你 -看看你
- Look at you. - Look at you!
真是个奇迹
It really is a miracle.
我简直不敢相信它们是我的
I almost can't believe they're mine.
照镜子看看
Yeah. Try looking in the mirror
看看这头发
and seeing all this hair.
又不是从你耳朵里长出来的
And not a bit of it growing out of your ears.
而且 没有反流病 我可以来点番茄酱
Also, no reflux. Bring on the tomato sauce.
青春年华属于年轻人
Youth really is wasted on the young.
-嗯 -哈
- Mmm. - Ha.
当我回首往事
Man, when I look back on us,
我们在这个年纪
when we were this age...
-我们一无所知 -嗯哼
-we didn't know a damn thing. - Hmm.
-现在不也一知半解吗 -嗯
-Still don't half the time. - Mmm.
我们现在什么都别想
Yeah, let's--let's not think at all right now, you know?
就让我们感受一下年轻健康的肉体吧
Let's just feel how we are in these healthy and young bodies.
好吧 如果我们要感受一下的话
Well, if we're just feelin',
我能建议来第四轮吗?
might I suggest round four?
好吧 等会儿
Okay. Later.
现在 我想出去跑步
Right now, I want to go out for a run.
检验一下我的膝盖
Test out my knees.
去吧
You do your thing.
我看到今晚有个海滩派对
I saw there's a beach party tonight.
也许我们应该去
Maybe we should go, you know,
和其他年轻人混在一起 一起狂欢
mingle with the other young people, get crazy.
这算约会
It's a date.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweet pea.
嗯
Hmm.
在我眼里 白发和皱纹让你更美丽
The gray hair and the wrinkles makes you all the more beautiful to me.
我想让你知道这点
I just want you to know that.
我知道 梅尔 我知道了
I do, Mel. I do.
啊
Ahh...
这是从电视台附近的小寿司店买♥♥的
It's a dragon roll from that little sushi place
龙卷[寿司的一种]
around the corner from the TV station.
电视台的女同事们和我说过
The girls at work told me about those.
我从没尝过 它热量太高了
I've never gotten to try one. It's too many calories.
今天例外
Not today!
哦呼
Oh! Ooh!
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm. Mmm!
克里斯汀·柯林斯 这就是你的美食生活
Christine Collins, this is your life in food.
干杯
Salud.
干杯 嗯
Salud. Mmm.
嗯
Mmm...
黄油爆米花 非常美味
Butter popcorn, mmm, delicious,
来自你的美容师帮你安排的相亲
from that movie theater where you were supposed to have
你本该去的那家电影院
that blind date that your hairdresser set you up on.
哦 他想看晚间秀
Oh, he wanted to see the late show.
但是我早上2:45起床
But I got up at 2:45 in the morning.
-我不能看晚间秀 -我知道 我知道
-I can't do late shows. - I know. I know.
他已婚 育有两子
Well, he got married and has two kids.
我能问你件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
你们行业里有没有人
Do other people in your profession,
做出的牺牲和你一样多?
do they sacrifice as much as you do?
嗯
Um...
这是啥?
What's this?
我看看
Let me see.
哦 这是花生酱三明治
Oh, yeah, I believe that is called fluffernutter.
不是我的个人最爱
Not my personal favorite.
但你每天放学后 你妈妈都曾为你亲手制♥作♥
But your mom made them for you every single day after school.
-我为什么要这个 -我不知道
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表