剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, you sure do.
事实上 我想在这儿多呆一会儿
I'd love to stay a little longer, in fact.
但我是将死之人
But I--I got some dying to do.
-鲁比 -别
- Ruby-- - No, no, no, no.
没关系 真的 我已经走过了幸福的一生
It's all right, really. You know, I've had a good run.
要是我勇敢一点的话 我就原谅梅尔了
You know, if I were brave, I'd spare Mel what's coming.
可是我从来没勇敢过
You know, I just-- I've never been brave.
强壮 没错 但并不勇敢
Strong, yes. But not brave.
勇敢的方式有很多种
Well, there are many ways to be brave
并且勇敢的机会也很多
and many opportunities for bravery.
你只是没有找到正确的路
That just... isn't the right one for you.
来吧
Come on.
我送你回去 好吗?
I'll walk you back, all right?
好的
All right.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯 嗯
Mmm. Mmm!
-喂? -早上好
-Hello? - Good morning.
今早你想在房♥间里用餐吗?
Would you like breakfast in your room this morning?
早餐 不用 谢谢 我
Breakfast. No, thank you. I'm--
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
哦 太好了 你来了
Oh, great. You're here.
非常感谢你来见我
Thank you so much for meeting me.
-哦 好的 -我的工作
- Oh, okay. - You know, the work that I do
就是梦幻岛上的管家 这是一种荣誉
as a steward of this island is--is an honor.
我帮助别人
I help people.
我总是让他们的生活变得更好
I transform their lives always for the better.
过去 我这职位上的人
You know, in the past, people in my position,
他们有副手
they have had a second, a right hand.
鲁比 我想邀请你
Ruby, I would like to invite you
留在梦幻岛上
to stay on Fantasy Island.
你想干什么?
You--you'd like to what?
你会保持健康
And you will remain just as you are, healthy,
强壮 年轻 美丽
strong, young, beautiful.
你的纹身 你为什么选择它?
Your tattoo. What made you choose it?
我不知道 我被它吸引了
I--I don't know. I was drawn to it.
它是梦幻岛上重生的象征
You know, it's an island symbol of rebirth.
它只留给那些担任我给你说的这个职位的人
It's reserved only to those who hold the position that I'm offering you.
我真的相信梦幻岛在和你我对话
I truly believe the Island was speaking to you and to me.
为什么梦幻岛要跟我说话?
Well, why would the Island speak to me?
梦幻岛的玄妙之处无穷无尽
You know, this island is endlessly mysterious.
但它通常是对的
But also, it's usually right.
那你觉得呢?我们可以吗?
Well, what do you think? Could we?
我想这仅限于你一人 亲爱的
I, uh... I think it's a one-person offer, honey.
-那就不必了 -鲁比 在梦幻岛上
- Well, then no. - Ruby, on Fantasy Island,
获得荣誉总是要有所牺牲的
you know, honor is balanced by--by sacrifice.
不 绝对不行
No, no. Absolutely not.
你怎么能这么问我?你怎么回事?
How could you even ask me this? What is wrong with you?
可以 她会留下
Yes. Yes, she'll stay.
不 你说的不算 梅尔·阿库达
No, you do not speak for me, Mel Akuda.
别闹了
Now don't be crazy.
不 我不想谈这个
No, I'm not gonna talk about this.
我们可以告诉孩子们这次旅行太过沉重
Hey, we can tell the kids that--that you didn't make it,
你没能坚持到最后
that the trip was too much.
-不 你说啥? -鲁比 看着我
- No! What?! - Ruby, look at me.
我们都心知肚明你将离我而去
We both know that you're gonna leave me soon.
-但不会是以这种方式 -嘿
- Not like this I'm-- - Hey, hey, hey.
你一辈子都为我和家人操碎了心
You lived your whole life for me, for our family.
现在你要为自己着想了
It's your turn now.
现在 罗克女士给了你机会
Now, Ms. Roarke, she's--she's offering you the opportunity
过一种全新的生活
at a whole new life for yourself.
你可以做回自己了
And you can be yourself, your whole self.
要是我让你放弃 我会过意不去的
I couldn't live with myself if I let you pass that up.
鲁比
Ruby...
我在给你一个勇敢的机会
I'm offering you an opportunity to be brave.
早上好
Good morning.
我过了一生中最离奇的周末
I had the strangest weekend of my life.
-感谢 -别客气
-Thank you. - You're so welcome.
我释放了自我 但仍有点困惑
I feel liberated and a little confused.
昨晚
Last night
-户外烤猪? -烤猪
- At the pig roast? - The pig roast.
我醒来后还以为... 不知如何解释
I woke up and I thought--um, it's hard to explain.
克里斯汀 我想告诉你
Christine, I want to tell you,
你来我办公室后 我调查了你继父
after you came to my office, I looked into your stepfather.
他的死亡证明显示兰登·格林已于2012年去世
His death certificate says that Landon Green died in 2012.
-但他明明出现在这儿 -他的残暴确实出现过
- But he was here. - His cruelty certainly was.
并且你从小就一直深受其害
And you've been holding onto that since you were a child.
我想我终于走出阴影了
I think I finally let it go.
你也可以说我把它吞咽了
You could even say I devoured it.
他做过的最残忍♥的事就是让我忘记
The cruelest thing he ever did was to make me forget
妈妈是多么爱我 但我现在记起来了
how much my mom loved me. But I remember that now.
那么你在如获新生后要做什么?
So what are you going to do now with this new freedom?
首先 我要邀请女同事下班后去吃龙卷
First of all, I'm gonna invite the girls from work to dragon rolls!
然后 我这么多年来一直试图取悦他人
And then, gosh, I've just spent so many years of my life trying to please other people,
我想我要努力让自己真正地快乐
I think I'm gonna work on being happy, for real.
不仅仅局限于电视
Not just on TV.
一路平安 克里斯汀
Safe travels, Christine.
不 这样不对
No. No, no. This--this--this isn't right.
你不要离开我 好吗?
You're not supposed to leave me, okay?
你会有一个全新的美好生活
You're gonna have another wonderful life.
答应我
Promise me.
我是世界上最幸运的人
I'm the luckiest man in the world.
我答应
Okay.
等等
Wait, wait!
那么接下来会发生什么?
So what happens now?
无法预料
The unexpected.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表