剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
梦 幻 岛
《梦幻岛》前情提要
Previously on "Fantasy Island"...
鲁比 这位是埃琳娜·罗克女士
Ruby, this is Ms. Elena Roarke.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
我无法治疗你的癌症
I can't cure your cancer.
我寻找的是幻想 而不是奇迹
I'm looking for a fantasy, not a miracle.
我真的相信梦幻岛在和你对话
I truly believe the island was speaking to you.
我想邀请您留在梦幻岛上
I would like to invite you to stay on Fantasy Island.
迎接你第一天的工作
制♥服♥请在衣柜里自取
制♥服♥?
Uniforms?
没人说过可以不♥穿♥制♥服♥
Nobody said nothing about no damn uniform.
好吧
Well, um...
哇 瞧瞧你
Wow, look at you.
嗯?就一点小装饰
Eh? Just a little something.
我懂
I know.
我小学之后
You know, I haven't worn a uniform
就没穿过穿制♥服♥了
since I was in grade school,
但我觉得我能适应
but I think I can make this work.
你当然能适应
Yes, you can.
哦 飞机到了
Oh, there's the plane.
好吧 我们走
Okay, let's go.
我知道我是新来的
I know I'm new here,
但码头不是在那边吗?
but isn't the dock the other way?
没错 但有时
Yeah, but sometimes,
客人可以安排在另一侧停靠
guests arrange for an alternate arrival.
鲁比 看天上
Ruby, look up.
什么?
What?
我喜欢我的工作 太赞了
I love my job. I love it.
他们是达芙妮·马登和泽夫·兰德尔 来自旧金山
That will be Daphne Madden and Zev Randall of San Francisco.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 有一次 梅尔想跳伞
You know, Mel wanted to skydive once?
-是吗? -没错
- Huh? - Uh-huh.
没错 我告诉他他疯了
Yeah, I told him he was crazy.
在梦幻岛上 你会明白
On Fantasy Island, you'll find that it's best
在认识人时 最好不要多想
to meet people where they're at without judgment.
行 我现在有点明白你在干的事了
Right. Now, I sort of get what you do
将不可能变为可能
with all the making the impossible possible stuff,
但我究竟要做什么?
but what exactly am I supposed to do?
我们必须一同探究这个问题的答案
We have to figure that out together.
岛选择了你 做我的副手
The island chose you to be here to be my right hand.
我猜是因为你有一种直觉
I'm guessing because you have an intuitive way
知道需要什么
of knowing what's needed.
希望如此吧
Well, I sure hope so.
还有 我讲笑话时不必这么严肃
Also, laugh at my jokes.
好
Done.
做你自己就好
Just--just be you.
另外 我们今天还有一位客人
Also, we have one other guest today,
所以今天下午 请留意一下
so keep an eye on the east bungalows
东边的屋子 112号♥房♥
this afternoon, please-- room 112.
112号♥房♥ 记住了
Room 112. Got it.
他们到了 保持微笑
Oh, here they are. Smiles.
啊
Ah.
-哇 -哇
- Whoo! - Whoo!
哇呼
Whoo!
真不可思议
That was incredible.
马登女士 兰德尔先生 我是你们的房♥东 埃琳娜·罗克
Ms. Madden, Mr. Randall, I'm Elena Roarke, your host.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
请告诉我 梦幻岛能为你们做什么?
So tell me. What can the island do for you?
我们的幻想是来一次终极大冒险
Well, our--our fantasy is to have the ultimate adventure.
所以不是普通冒险 而是终极大冒险
So not just any adventure, but the ultimate.
我喜欢这个挑战
I like a challenge.
我可警告你 我们的门槛可是很高的
Well, I warn you. We have a pretty high bar.
没错 我们可是在乞力马扎罗山顶结的婚
Yeah, we got married at the top of Mount Kilimanjaro
实际上 我们互换的不是戒指 而是登山钩
and we actually exchanged carabiners instead of rings.
非常浪漫
It was incredibly romantic.
我们还彼此许诺
And we promised each other
冒险永不止
that the adventure would never end.
之后呢?
And how is that going for you?
我们做到了
We did it.
我们的生活就是奔着自♥由♥去的
We designed our life to be free.
-没有孩子 没有宠物 -甚至没养过蕨类植物
- No kids, no pets. - Don't even own a fern.
这就是你俩都想要的?
Mm. That's what you both wanted?
-没错 百分之百确定 -没错
- Yeah, 100%. - Yep.
你们的生活听起来本就是个幻想
Wow, well, it sounds like your life is a fantasy.
问题是
The thing is, um,
我们已多年未去其他地方了
we haven't been anywhere in years.
工作是块拦路石
You know, jobs get in the way.
泽夫教文学 我做销♥售♥
Zev teaches literature and I'm in sales.
她要是努力些 早就当上部门经理了
Well, she'd be running her division if she pushed for it.
只是在等待时机
Just waiting for the right moment
伺机而动 正如我们之前讨论过的
to make my move, as we've discussed.
嗯
Um...
事实上 我们很长时间都没以曾经的那种方式
Truth is, we--we haven't been connecting in the ways
结合过了 我能直说吗?
we used to and--can I say?
我们再也没有过真正意义上的做♥爱♥
Um, we're not really having sex anymore.
是啊 我们只想回到
Yeah, we just wanna be like we were
乞力马扎罗山山顶
at the top of Kilimanjaro.
我们能帮你们实现
We can make that happen, yeah--
我觉得 她可以做到
she can, I assume.
没错 我当然可以
I--I can. Yeah, of course.
但梦幻岛的冒险可能非常危险
But adventures of Fantasy Island can be dangerous.
你们很可能会对彼此刮目相看
You'll most likely see each other in a new light.
我们无所畏惧
Well, we're not afraid of anything,
那就让冒险开始吧
so let the adventure begin.
你们的幻想将从恢复青春的治疗开始
Your fantasy begins with a rejuvenating treatment
-在热带雨林温泉那 -非常感谢
-at our rainforest spa. - Thank you so much.
-我们真的需要这个 -谢谢你
-We really need this. - Thank you.
你要是没有需要 就不会来这儿了
You wouldn't be here if you didn't.
来到梦幻岛 绝非偶然
Nobody comes to Fantasy Island by accident.
好吧
Well, okay.
我要去112号♥房♥那转转了
I am off to hover around room 112.
感谢
Oh, thank you.
你知道吗
You know, I--
这种感觉非常奇妙
It's just--it's just the strangest feeling.
一周前 我还是个垂死的老奶奶
A week ago, I was like a dying old lady,
现在 我却重回少女时光
and now I feel like a girl
感觉就像第一次离家
who just left home for the first time.
嗯
Mm
早上好 阿库达
Good morning, Mrs. Akuda.
早上好 贾维尔 你可以和鲁比独处了
Oh, morning, Javier. But I think it's just Ruby now.
好的 夫人
Okay. Yes, ma'am.
埃琳娜 你还好吗?
And how are you, Elena?
我怎么会不好呢?
Is there a reason I should be anything but fine?
拜托
Come on.
我知道你不是那种喜新厌旧
I know you're not the biggest fan of change--
善与人交的人
or making new friends.
你说的是鲁比? 我很高兴她能留下
Oh, you mean Ruby? I'm thrilled she's here.
行 我只是确认一下
Okay, good. Just checking.
没错 我们会黏在一起 闺蜜时间
Yeah, we're gonna bond. Girl time.
闺蜜时间? 黏在一起?
Girl time? Bonding?
没错
Yeah.
我觉得你不是这种人
I thought that wasn't your thing.
别放心上
Take it easy.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
闺蜜时间?
Girl time?
真不错
Oh, this is nice.
我现在太放松了
I know. I'm so relaxed.
比你批卷到半夜 好多了
Beats you grading papers till midnight.
你还在生闷气吧 提姆提拔的是史蒂夫 而不是你
And you seething about Tim promoting Steve over you.
真不让人轻松
Wow. Less relaxed.
我想说 是不是应该发生点什么?
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表