剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
Thanks. So what do you think, Ruby?
是选富有创意和潜力的
The creative and full of potential,
还是选安全稳定的?
or the safe and stable?
我真的说不准
Well, I-I really couldn't say.
听着 要是我没结婚 就意味着我30岁前将没有孩子
Look, if I don't get married, it means no kids by 30,
53岁独守空巢 55岁退休
empty nest by 52, and retirement by 55.
要是我不能在55岁前退休
And if I don't retire by 55,
我就没有时间去追寻我真正的梦想:60岁前开一家餐厅
I won't have time to pursue my actual dream: opening a restaurant by 60.
哇
Wow.
我26岁了 时间紧迫
I'm 26 and out of time.
那就再试一次吧
So let's try this again.
梦幻岛能为你做些什么?
What can the Island do for you?
婚姻是把杀猪刀 这我知道
Marriage changes people. I know that.
我的幻想是找出
My fantasy is to find out
哪一个选择会更好
which version of who I become is better.
-这个幻想我们能帮你实现 -真的吗?
- You see, that we can do. - Really?
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
你可能会觉得如此在意婚姻很俗套
You probably think it's old fashioned to care so much about getting married.
没 我能理解
No, I understand.
我结婚几十年了
I was married for decades.
什么?
You were what?
你知道我从中学到了什么吗?
You know one thing I learned?
结婚不仅仅是你嫁给谁
It's not just about who you marry.
还关乎你立下的诺言
It's about the commitment you make
以及你今后的生活
and the life you build
并且 爱会随着时间的推移不断堆积
and the love, that... well, grows over time.
好了 我们到了
Oh, and okay. And here we are.
祝你好运
Good luck. Okay?
好的
Okay.
做好面对意外的心理准备
Prepare for the unexpected.
我们结婚了
We're married.
我想知道需要多久我们才能适应这对戒指
I wonder how long it will take before they feel normal.
你们10分钟后可以进去
You're expected inside in ten minutes.
苏米特叔叔已经喝醉了
Sumit Uncle is already drunk.
亲爱的姐姐很生气
And Priya Mahee is mad
她坐的地方离舞台稍微有点远
she isn't sitting closer to the stage.
我们马上就进去
We'll be right in.
真是太棒了
So this is nice.
有点怪怪的
Kind of weird.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
我们的婚礼很传统
I know we kept the whole thing traditional,
但我为你写了婚誓
but I wrote vows for you.
我能念一下吗?
May I?
妮莎 我在认识你的过程中对你有过很多误解
Nisha, I am probably gonna make a thousand mistakes getting to know you,
但我确信你的微笑会感染我
but I already know your smile makes me smile...
并且 我们的对话永远不会无趣
and that our conversations will never be boring.
我保证会毫无保留地支持你
I promise to support you however you need me to.
我保证会做个好爸爸
I promise to be a good father.
我保证会尊重你的家人
I promise to treat your family with respect
还有 告诉你母亲
and to tell your mother
她做的多克拉[印度美食]是我吃过最棒的
her dhokra is the... best I've ever had.
要是我妈唠叨你 我保证会让她闭嘴的
Oh, I promise to tell my mom to shut up when she starts to nag you about
诸如 你用的是什么洗涤剂 亦或是你的头发有多长
what detergent you're using or the length of your hair.
我保证会把家庭放我人生的第一位
I promise to make our family the center of my life
无论顺境逆境
for better and for worse.
这样可以吗?
Was that okay?
抱歉 妈
Sorry, Mom.
别说抱歉 我还想抱孙子呢
Don't be sorry. I want grandchildren.
只是你们别站在走道中间卿卿我我 好吗?
Just don't make them in the middle of the hallway of the hotel, okay?
好吧 我有没有和你说过你做的多克拉是我吃过最棒的?
Okay. Have I ever mentioned that your dhokra is the best I've ever eaten?
你们还要等10分钟才能进去
You have ten minutes before you're expected inside.
苏米特叔叔已经喝醉了
Sumit Uncle is already drunk
亲爱的姐姐对餐厅里有肉很生气
and Priya Masi is mad that there's meat in the buffet.
-来吧 -谢谢妈
- Come. - Thanks, Mom.
你想如何度过我们成为夫妻后的十分钟?
How do you want to spend the first ten minutes as man and wife?
我要花二十分钟才能把这件衣服脱下
It'll take me 20 just to get out of this thing.
这个
Here.
是送给你的
This is for you.
谢了
Thanks?
我知道你在攒钱买♥♥♥房♥♥
I know you were saving that money for a house,
然后把房♥子作为我的创业基金
and giving it to me for the startup
这不是我的计划
was not part of the plan,
但我还是想让我们有个小家
but I still wanted us to have a place that's ours.
家岁小 但五脏俱全
It's small, but...it's got a lot of character.
你都没和我讨论过 就把房♥子给租下了?
You signed a lease without even talking to me?
我觉得这么做会比较浪漫
I thought it would be romantic.
但玫瑰才是浪漫
But roses are romantic.
租约只是我独自做的重大决定
A lease is a big decision that I made unilaterally.
我们会按计划行事吗?
We'll stick to the plan?
是的 我会搬进你的公♥寓♥
Yes. I will move into your apartment,
把它当作我们的新家
and we'll make it ours.
之后 我会优雅地退出这份租约
And I will gracefully back out of this lease.
行 谁让你嫁给了一位律师呢
Well, you are married to a lawyer.
我会支持你的
I got your back.
我觉得我们刚刚经历了我们婚后的第一次夫妻吵架
Hey, I think we just had our first fight as a married couple.
夫妻吵架似乎是度过婚后十分钟的合适方式
Oh, seems like a fitting way to spend the first ten minutes as man and wife.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
他知道的 妈
Yes. He knows, Mom.
乔什 你必须用手摸长辈的脚
Josh, you have to touch the elder's feet as you
他知道的 妈
He knows, Mom.
抱歉 我就是想确认一下
Excuse me for wanting to make sure
这个不是来自印度的大男孩不要让家人尴尬
this non-Indian boy doesn't embarrass the family.
来吧
Come.
好吧 你之前说脱衣服需要20分钟
Okay, when you said this would take 20 minutes,
我还以为你是在开玩笑
I assumed you were joking.
我能把你当作一卷厕纸解开吗?
Can I just unravel you like a roll of toilet paper?
-好了 -好吧
- Okay. - Oh. Right.
我有点想把你压在纸板上
Kinda wanted to get down on the cardboard.
你去另一个房♥间等着吧
Go wait in the other room.
-我要给你个惊喜 -哦
- I have a surprise. - Ooh.
我可以边等边看《厨艺大战》吗?
Can I watch "Chopped" while I wait?
你快出去
Go.
也许我不该穿这个
Maybe I shouldn't have.
没事 我没想到你会穿这个
No, it's fine. I wasn't expecting you to
这样太过了
It's--it's too much.
我还是去换睡衣吧
I'll just go wear PJs.
等等 你看着真美
Wait. You look beautiful.
我只想记住此时此刻
I just want to remember this moment,
你的样子
how you look right now.
-你真肉麻 -你喜欢这种肉麻
- You're such a cheeseball. - You love this cheeseball.
情况怎么样?
How is it going?
好吧 这也太刺♥激♥了
Okay. That was intense.
温和的幻想
You know, a mild fantasy
没有太大意义 不是吗?
wouldn't be much to write home about, would it?
萨文和乔什都很棒
Savin and Josh are both great.
好男人不常有 你却找到了两个
A good man is hard to find. And you found two.
我还在等着喝你的喜酒呢
I'm waiting to pop the champagne.
动作快点
Come on.
这并不能让我知道该选谁
This isn't helping me know who to choose.
你可能需要看看新婚之夜以外的事情
You likely need more than a glimpse of your wedding night
才能选出你的人生伴侣
to choose a life partner.
你的下一个人生目标是什么?
Okay, what's next on your life goals list?
-28岁前生第一胎 -没错
- First kid by 28. - You're right.
我怎么会忘记呢?
How could I forget?
你应该出去走走 呼吸点新鲜空气
Um, you should head outside, you know, get some fresh air.
没错 你快去吧
Yeah, go, go, go.
为什么没人告诉你孕吐会持续一整天呢?
Why doesn't anyone tell you morning sickness lasts all day?
因为除了我们 其他人都糟透了
Because everyone except for us is terrible.
没事的 好吗?
It's gonna be okay, all right?
听着 等娃出生了 我就去找一份真正的工作
Look, when the baby does come, I'll get a real job.
你已经放弃了硅谷
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表