剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
我的幻想就是经历一次终极身心大挑战 但愿能将其征服
My fantasy is to experience the ultimate physical and mental challenge and overcome it, hopefully.
-但愿? -我是个极限求生者
- Hopefully? - I'm an extreme survivalist.
不确定性也是一种乐趣
The uncertainty is part of the fun.
我妻子就没意识到这点
My wife never saw it that way.
前妻 我刚离婚
Ex-wife. I just got divorced.
她认为这是一种不良嗜好
She thought I had an unhealthy obsession.
我觉得不断超越自我没啥奇怪的
I saw it as a normal human drive to excel.
你为何来梦幻岛?
Why Fantasy Island?
有比这里更有挑战性的地方
There's tougher terrain out there.
那些地方都已被我征服
It's all been conquered. Most of it by me.
我寻求的是一种前所未有的挑战
I want to be tested in ways I never have been before.
我喜欢你的自信心 科尔先生
I like your confidence, Mr. Cole.
我要挑战最难的 我能行
Give me your worst. I can take it.
请交出你的装备
Please hand over your gear.
-靴子也要交给你吗? -不必
- You want my boots? - Unnecessary.
这条小路不远处有一把砍刀
There's a machete a little ways up the trail.
那是你仅有的工具
You'll have no other tools.
我们另一头见
I'll see you on the other side.
行
All right.
不管出了什么事
Hey, whatever happens out there,
都请你们别插手
no help, no rescue.
没问题
No problem.
雷金纳德 瑞秋 非常感谢你们带我参观
Reginald, Rachel, thank you so much for having me.
这真是太棒了
This has been amazing.
等等 你们都叫R. 科尔沃特
Wait, you're both R. Coldwater.
对 我们在很多方面都尽量保持一致
Yes, well, we like to match whenever possible.
这就是她穿裤子的原因
That's why she wears trousers, you know.
就像艾格尼丝
Just like Agnes.
那些小说改变了我的生活
Those novels changed my life.
好吧
All right.
晚安 老婆
Good night, wife.
睡个好觉 亲爱的表妹
Sleep well, dear cousin.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
晚安
Good night.
怎么会?
How?
什么?
What?
艾格尼丝系列的小说如何改变了你的生活?
How did the Agnes novels change your life?
那些小说让我看清了真实的自己
Oh, well, they just showed me who I really was,
还有 那种爱超乎我想象
and that love was so much more than I could ever possibly imagine.
雷金纳德听到你这话 一定会很高兴的
Reginald will be very pleased to hear that.
哦
Oh.
但心跳 鼻息以及热血沸腾是无法用文字
But words on the page can't compare to beating hearts and warm breath
来完美诠释的
and the blood coursing through one's veins.
这是你的房♥间 表妹
This is your room, cousin.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I-
我平时不会这样做的
I don't normally do that kind of thing.
你以前没亲吻过女人吗?
You never kissed a woman before?
通常 都是别人亲我 我不会主动亲人
I'm usually the--the kissee, not the kisser.
我只是想尝试一些新鲜事物
I'm just trying new things.
你惊到我了 伊莎贝尔
Well, you surprise me, Isabel.
能让我感到惊讶的事可不常有
And that doesn't happen very often.
睡个好觉
Have a restful sleep.
181 182 183
181, 182, 183.
差点破纪录了
Almost a record.
是谁?
Who's out there?
有人吗?
Hello?
两份手稿?
Two manuscripts?
字迹不同?
Written in different hands?
你在这儿干嘛 表妹
What are you doing here, cousin?
我就知道 我就知道是你
I knew it! I knew it was you.
酷毙了
This is so cool!
你才是R.S. 科尔沃特
You're R.S. Coldwater!
你说啥呢 表妹
You don't know what you're talking about, cousin.
你指尖沾着墨
Uh, the ink on your fingertips,
两份同样的手稿
the duplicate manuscripts.
雷金纳德显然抄袭了你的作品
Reginald obviously copies your work
还抢走了你的功劳
and then takes all the credit.
我就知道艾格尼丝系列的小说
I always knew that the Agnes novels
不可能出自男人之手
could not have been written by a man,
我说对了 对吧?
and I was right, wasn't I?
瑞秋 你可以信任我
Rachel, you can trust me.
这件事不能让人知道
No one can learn about this.
但雷金抢走了你的功劳是不对的
But it's wrong for Reggie to take credit.
他从未抢过
He's not taking anything.
是我给他的
I gave it to him.
我们的婚姻只是权宜之计
Ours is a marriage of convenience.
我向他求婚
I asked him to marry me.
我要他成为R.S.科尔沃特
I asked him to become R.S. Coldwater.
这是我进入伦敦最好出版社的唯一方法
It was the only way that I could gain access to London's best publisher.
-沃尔什父子公♥司♥ -你知道他们?
- Walsh and Sons. - You know them?
我只看过他们的维♥基♥百♥科♥
Just their Wikipedia page.
那你应该知道他们不出版
Then you know that they don't publish
女性作家的书
any female authors.
所有著名的出版社都这样
No reputable publisher does.
要是埃德蒙·沃尔什发现此事
If Edmund Walsh finds out about this,
艾格尼丝会被下架
Agnes will be pulled from the shelves,
也会违反我们签订的合同
and we could lose our contract.
你要是真的喜欢我的作品
If you love my work like you say you do,
就一定要保守这个秘密
then you must keep this quiet.
如你所愿
As you wish.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管你是谁 我刚才都救了你一命
Whoever you are, I just saved your life.
你要是喝了那水 会得痢疾的
Drinking from that pond, you can get dysentery.
起来
Stand up.
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
你是我
You're me.
你在写啥?
So what are you writing?
既然你问了 我在写一段恋爱情景
Since you asked, it's a love scene.
跟我讲讲
Oh, tell me.
艾格尼斯和乔治订婚了
Well, Agnes is engaged to George.
但她刚遇到风度翩翩的霍尔先生
But she's just met the very dashing Mr. Hall.
在这段剧情里 艾格尼斯和霍尔先生
In this scene, Agnes and Mr. Hall
会走过一片田野 然后...
are walking through a field, and--
他们会被雨淋
They get caught in the rain.
没错 你是怎么知道的?
Yes. How did you know that?
你是不是我肚子里的小蛔虫?
Have you had your cheeky little nose in my notebook?
你就是 对吧?
You have, haven't you?
那你喜欢这段吗?
Well, did you like it?
我只能用一只手拿着看
I had to read it with one hand.
噢
Oh.
那你另一只手在干嘛?
And what were you doing with the other hand?
是像这样轻抚吗?
Was it something like this?
实际上 更像是这样
It was more like this, actually.
很高兴知道这点
Well, that's good to know.
噢
Oh.
我应该把这些花放到水里
I should probably put these in water.
天哪 你好
Oh, my God. Hi!
等等 你来了 但我还不准备离开
Wait, you're here? I'm not ready to leave yet.
我只是来看看 没事
I'm just checking in. It's okay.
我必须说 这很适合你
And I must say, this time suits you.
你真是容光焕发
You're practically glowing.
这里让我很自在
Well, I do feel at home here.
我简直就是一个女冒险家
And I've been quite the adventuress.
你知道瑞秋才是R.S. 科尔沃特吗?
Do you know that Rachel is R.S. Coldwater?
我希望她能激励你去书写自己的故事
I hope she inspires you to drive your own story
而不是活在书本里
instead of living inside another.
她真的给了我很大的启发
Well, she definitely is inspiring.
我真实感受到了自己的存在 但这有点骇人
I'm really living. But it is kind of frightening.
你能做到笑对恐惧了吗?
Is it possible that you need to say yes to the fear?
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表