剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
我的幻想是体验一些
My fantasy is to experience something
科学无法解释的事物
I can't explain through science,
我想确切地知道
to know with certainty
现有科学之外的 更伟大的东西
that there is something greater out there.
你的要求很高 但我充分相信
That's a tall order, but I absolutely believe
我们可以帮你实现
that we can help you.
罗克女士 我可警告你
Ms. Roarke, I should warn you,
我和其他来的人一样对此持怀疑态度
I'm about as skeptical as they come.
没事 我能理解
Ah, it's okay. I can work with that.
欢迎来到梦幻岛
Welcome to Fantasy Island.
教授 尽情享受吧
And, Professor, do try to have some fun.
不敢相信他们真的在这 是他们 对吧?
I can't believe they're here. It's really them, right?
不是演员或机器人什么的
I mean, not--not actors or androids or anything?
我考虑过机器人
Well, I-I thought about androids, yes,
但事实证明 飞机更划算
but it turned out to be cheaper to just spring for the airfare.
-我能过去吗? -当然
-Can I go to them? -Yeah.
你可以 但是 艾琳 我可告诉你
You can, but, Eileen, a word of warning--
看 他长这么大了
Oh, look how big he got.
他之前还是个婴儿 现在长成男孩了
He was a baby, and now he looks like a boy.
西奥多拉?
Theodora?
西奥多拉 我是你妈妈
Theodora, it's your mother.
哦
Oh!
好吧 我知道这是怎么回事
All right. I see how it is.
我不会大吵大闹的
You know, I am not going to make a scene.
我只是安排了这趟旅行
I mean, I only arranged this trip
这样我们就可以重新做回一家人
so we could start over as a family.
但你要真以为无视我
But if you honestly think ignoring me
是当下最好的方式
is the most mature course of action here,
那我就不客气了
then who am I to challenge you?
早该吃午饭了 走吧
It's way past lunch. Let's head inside.
好吧
Okay.
你这样太残忍♥了吧 西奥多拉
All right, now, t-this is cruel, Theodora.
我有那么糟糕吗 你连看都不看我一眼
I mean, am I honestly so awful that you can't even look at me?
-妈妈 -西奥多拉?
Mama. -Theodora?
西奥多拉 给我回来
Theodora, come back here!
这他妈到底怎么回事?
What the hell is happening here?
我的家人完全无视了我
My family is completely ignoring me.
他们要是不想见我 干嘛来这?
I mean, why did they come if they didn't want to see me, hmm?
-我试过告诉你 艾琳 -告诉我什么?
-I tried to tell you, Eileen. -Tell me what?
你能帮忙把书签递给我吗?
Would you mind getting me my bookmark?
在小桌上 看到没
It's over there--little table. You see the--
-你认真的吗? -没错 谢谢
-Really? -Yes, please.
镜子前 非常感谢
In front of the mirror. Thank you so much.
她完全不搭理我
You know she completely blanked me?
真让人记忆深刻
I mean, it was impressive.
就好像我是
Almost as if I were...
隐形的
Invisible.
好吧
There...
现在你懂了吧
now you get it.
哇哦
Whoa.
这么说 你是唯一能看到和听到我的人?
So you're the only one who can see and hear me?
我可以看到你 嗨
I can see you. Hi.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
真让人感到欣慰
It is just so comforting to know
有两个人能看到我
that two whole people can see me.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
-好吧 所以她 -是隐形的
-Okay, and so she... -Is invisible.
没错
Yeah. Yeah.
很明显 被当空气对我来说还不够
Apparently it's not enough that I feel invisible.
现在我彻底隐形了
Now I get to be invisibleas well.
艾琳 你好像动怒了
Eileen, uh, you seem triggered.
也许这正是我们要检查的?
Maybe this is something we should examine?
-我不要什么检查 -好吧
-I don't want to examine it. -Okay.
我要和西奥多拉一同改变现状
I want to turn things around with Theodora,
我不能和她说话 我就做不到
and I can't do that, if I can't talk to her.
我相信你花了很多时间在哥斯达黎加的道场 对吧?
I believe you spent time at an ashram, right, in Costa Rica?
什么?你对我知根知底?
What? Do you know everything about me?
对啊 那是很久以前的事了
Yes, I did. It was a long time ago.
你在那有位师♥傅♥ 名叫萨特南
And you had a guru over there. Her name was Satnam.
你觉得她会说这一切的关键是什么?
What do you think she'll say is the point of all of this?
-她从未说过什么 -嗯
-She never said anything. -Hmm.
啥意思?
What?
-我应该少说多听吗? -没错
-I'm not supposed to talk? I'm just supposed to listen? -Mm-hmm.
抱歉 贾维尔 我们这儿有位客人
Oh, I'm sorry, Javier. We have a guest.
什么客人?
What--what guest?
我在接待点待了四个小时 没有客人
You know, I spent four hours at the pickup point--no guest.
你就没想过打个电♥话♥?
Did you even think of calling?
他真帅呀 你俩是一对吗?
He's cute. Are you two an item?
-不是[没想过] -好吧
-No. Okay.
抱歉 我应该先前打个电♥话♥的
I'm sorry. I should have called.
但我们的客人 她租了一架直升机
But our guest-- she chartered a helicopter
因为她不想等
because she didn't wantto wait.
说句公道话
Yeah, a-and to be fair,
我们之前不知道她到了
I mean, we didn't even know until she arrived.
转告她 她真♥他♥妈♥的不为别人着想
Well, tell her she's pretty damn inconsiderate.
有点脾气呀
Well, he's a bit huffy.
我在这儿 听着 听着 听着 听着
Here I am, listening. Listen, listen, listen.
我们去捡球吧
Okay. Let's get the ball.
行 把球扔回来
All right. Throw it back.
这个地方让我想起了巴厘岛
This place reminds me so much of Bali.
我有没有跟你说过三条腿猴子的事?
Did I ever tell you about my three-legged monkey?
他名叫
His name was...
-卡其 -卡其
-Khaki. -Khaki.
-没 -我也知道
-No. -I did, too.
可怜的猴子
Oh, that poor animal--
他是只长尾猕猴 我被他迷住了
He was a long-tail macaque, and I was obsessed with him.
艾琳对此没意见吗?
And Eileen was okay with that?
我不确定她是否注意到了
I'm not sure she even noticed.
西奥多拉 我追那只猴子追了好多次
Theodora, I chased down that monkey so many times.
不 这不公平
No, that's not fair.
她用旧表带和丝带 给他做了一条带项圈的皮带
She made him a collar and leash out of an old watchband and a silk belt,
我们过去常说他是
and we used to say that he was the most...
镇里最时髦的猴子
Stylish monkey in town.
你想你妈了
You miss her.
我当然想她了 毕竟她是我妈
Of course I miss her. She's my mom.
我也很想你 宝贝
I miss you more, sweetheart.
看 多可爱呀
Look how freakin' adorable this one is.
-哦 -嗯?
Aw. Huh?
我可以发给她看看
I could, uh, send it to her.
别
No.
大卫
David...
她都得寸进尺多少次了?
how many times have we given her an inch and watched her take ten miles?
在我的成长过程中 混乱和遗弃已经够多的了
I had more than enough chaos and abandonment growing up.
我不想让弗雷迪也遭受这种劫难
I don't want it in Freddy's life.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你自己做决定
That's your choice.
我和我妈划清界限是有原因的
I set my boundaries with my mom for a reason,
这确实让人难过
and, yes, it's sad,
但她抛下我们的孩子不管不顾
but she left our baby alone
因为她想在那五分钟成为全场焦点
because she couldn't stand not being center of attention for five minutes.
这是她的选择
She made her choice,
而我的选择是不让她破坏我们的生活
and I choose not to keep allowing her to wreak havoc in our lives.
妈咪
Mommy.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
总会三明治确实很惊艳
The club sandwich is excellent
但不太可能违背科学
but unlikely to defy science.
老实说
Mm, to be honest,
我不指望什么东西能做到这点
I'm not expecting anything to do that.
我能问一下吗 你要是认为自己的幻想无法实现 为什么还要来?
Can I ask, why did you come if you believe your fantasy's not possible?
我
I...
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表