剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
I have a special guest tonight--
美国的未来之星
the future star in America.
掌声欢迎她上台
Please welcome to the stage
阿尔玛·加西亚
Alma Garcia.
我演奏完了 美国姑娘
Play me out, americana.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我想告诉警♥察♥真♥相♥
I want to tell the police the truth.
我想让他们知道劳尔才是杀害菲利普的凶手 马蒂诺是无辜的
I want them to know that it was Raul who killed Felipe, not Martino.
我理解你这种念头
I understand that impulse.
但你觉得我不该这样做吗?
Oh, but you don't think I should?
我不能告诉你该怎样做
Mm, I can't tell you what to do.
我要挽救我外公
No, I need to redeem my grandfather.
我要让我外婆和我妈得知真♥相♥
I need my grandmother and my mom to know the truth,
但我知道她们过去与劳尔相处得很融洽
but I know they made peace with their past
一旦我告知她们真♥相♥
and if I tell them the truth now,
她们和劳尔的关系就会破裂
it'll destroy their relationship with Raul
我的整个家庭可能就要支离破碎
and, I don't know, just shatter my entire family.
我不觉得我前几天遇到的那个年轻女子
I don't think the young woman I met the other day
会明白这一点
would have understood that.
是啊 但我必须做点什么
Yeah, but I have to do something.
我想让事情朝好的方向发展
I mean, I have to make this better.
那你也可以给他另一份礼物
There could be another gift you can give him.
他们成功了
They made it.
哦
Oh.
-你确定? -千真万确
-Are you sure? -As sure as I am sitting here.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
他们会在美国过得很好的 蒂诺
They are gonna have beautiful lives in America, Tino.
劳尔会功成名就
Raul will be successful,
而莉莉会生下
and--and Lily is gonna give birth
一个美丽健康的女孩
to a beautiful and healthy baby girl.
你还会有两个孙女
And you're gonna have two granddaughters.
小孙女很烦人 还自以为是
And the youngest one is gonna be a pain in the ass but cocky.
你会喜欢她的
You would've loved her.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你到底来自哪里?
Where do you really come from?
我只是个会敲鼓的美国姑娘
I'm just an americana who plays the drums.
你跟我说过 你家人
You told me your family
不支持你追求音乐
doesn't want you to pursue music.
是啊 但你告诉过我家庭大过一切
Yeah, but you told me that family is everything.
演奏给他们听
Play for them.
演奏给他们听
Really play for them...
饱含真情地演奏
From your soul.
他们会理解你的
They will understand.
真美啊 但阿尔玛在哪?
It's beautiful, but where is Alma?
瓦尔迪兹夫人 加西亚夫人
Mrs. Valdez? Mrs. Garcia?
希望你们玩的开心
I hope you're enjoying yourselves.
我们确实玩的很开心 非常感谢
Oh, yes, yes. Thank you so much.
但你说过 我们会见到我女儿阿尔玛
But, um, you said we were gonna meet my daughter Alma.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我相信她在她该在的地方
Well, I believe she is where she belongs.
她是个音乐家
She's a musician!
她演奏的真好
She's wonderful.
快来跳舞吧
Come, let's dance.
鲁比 我听说你摔了一跤
Ruby? I hear you took a tumble.
很高心你现在能四处走动了
I'm so glad you're up and around.
哈
Ha.
请一天假 认真的吗?
Take the day off. Really?
我说的是 这就是我的任务?
I mean, that's my task?
请假没问题
You deserve it.
但你至少可以亲口承认
Okay, but you could at least just admit it.
你并不是真的需要我
Okay, you didn't really need me
想出一种新口味的代基里酒
to come up with new daiquiri flavors
也不需要我和塞贡多谈蔬菜的事
or to talk to Segundo about vegetables.
我确实不需要 但我需要你和客人们深入交流
No, but I do need you to engage with our guests on a profound level.
你要是没有真正进入到你新的生活中去
And how can you do that
你又如何做到这点呢?
if you're not truly engaged into your new life?
那这有点像是
So this is kind of like a...
《功夫梦》里的宫城先生[空手道手]?
Mr. Miyagi in "The Karate Kid" situation?
没错 这些都是基础训练
Yes, exactly. You know, wax on, wax off.
你的形容一点没错
Exactly.
任务让你离开了房♥间
You know, the tasks got you out of the room.
所以这是好事
So it's a good thing.
但说真的 你真的离开这儿了?
But seriously, I mean, were you really even gone?
对 我在哈瓦那休了几天假
I took a couple of days off in Havana, yes.
我边玩边工作
I worked. I also played.
-好吧 -嗯
- Oh, well, okay. - Mm...
还有
And...
祝你休假愉快 鲁比
Enjoy your day off, Ruby.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
你想和我聊一会儿吗?
Do you mind if I join you?
-来吧 -谢谢
- Come on over. - Thanks.
-你会爱上它的 -是吗?
- You are in for a treat. - Oh?
他们增加了一种西番莲台基里酒
They added a passionfruit daiquiri,
并且它比玛格丽塔酒好多了
and it is so much better than the margaritas.
-你要尝尝吗? -行
- Oh, really? Okay. - Yeah, yeah.
行 我来尝尝
All right, let's try it.
确实味道不错
Yeah, really.
太好喝了
It's so good.
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表