剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
If I didn't, I'd get lost in their needs,
进而我就不能开展我的工作
and then I wouldn't be able to do my job.
但是和这位女士 鲁比
But with this lady, with Ruby...
嗯
mm...
不一样
it's different.
因为她快死了
Cause she's dying.
我替她伤心难过
I'm sad for her.
我也为自己难过 而且
And I'm sad for me too, and...
这通常不会发生
doesn't usually happen.
你知道我是怎么想的吗?
You know what I think?
我想鲁比·阿库达太太找到了一把梯子
I think Mrs. Ruby Akuda found a ladder
攀上你的心墙
and climbed over that wall around your heart.
不是一堵心墙
It's not a wall. Mm-mm.
是一条护城河
It's a moat.
有什么我能帮忙的吗?
Anything I can do to help?
你可以再给我倒一杯
You can pour me another.
这我能行
I can do that.
你
You
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
你
You
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
我能看见你的呼吸 你闻起来像香水
I can see your breath. You smell like perfume.
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
哦哦
Ooh ooh
你
You
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
没有你我会迷失 哦哦
I'd be lost without you ooh ooh
你
You
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
哦哦
Ooh ooh
你
You
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
哦哦
Ooh ooh
哦 你
Oh you...
你喜欢哪一个?
Which one do you like?
你
You
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
哦哦
Ooh ooh
哦 你
Oh you
没有你我会迷失
I'd be lost without you
哦哦
Ooh ooh
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm.
嗯 嗯 嗯
Mmm, mmm, mmm.
够我吃吗?
Got enough for me?
拿去吧
Take it.
但如果你想要的是钱 我不会给你的
But if it's money you want, I'm not giving you any.
嘿 是谁付钱给你矫正牙齿的?
Hey. Who paid to fix those teeth?
是我
Me.
是谁帮你戒掉了甜品
Who got you off the sweets,
告诉你沙拉是什么的 嗯?
taught you what a salad is, huh?
我把你训练得很好
Yeah, I whipped you into shape.
现在账单就快到期了 克里斯汀·柯林斯
And now the bill is coming due, Christine Collins,
过着美好的生活 有着精致的朋友
with your big life and your fancy friends.
你对我的生活一无所知
You don't know anything about my life.
我知道你为自己的真实身份感到羞愧
I know you're ashamed of who you really are.
拖车公园的乡巴佬 以及她的巴佬妈妈
Trailer park hick with a trailer park hick mom.
不许提她
Don't you talk about her!
你要照顾我 克里斯托·乔
You're gonna take care of me, Crystal Joe.
-休想 -否则我保证
- No! - Or I'll make sure
都知道你一无是处 -闭嘴
everybody knows you're nothing. - Shut up.
亦或是你的生活和你一样空虚
Then again, maybe your life's as empty as you are.
就只是一个“为电视而生”的小盒子
Just a pretty little made-for-TV package,
一旦打开 空空如也
but unwrap it, and nothing there.
我是一个成功 强大 快乐的女人
I am a successful, powerful, happy woman!
不 那只是你在电视上的形象
No! You just play one on TV.
啊
Aah!
别装了
Stop pretending.
都50年了 我知道你睡觉时是怎么呼吸的
After 50 years, I know how you breathe when you're asleep.
现在我们知道自己以前在这个年纪时 为什么不吸毒了
Well, now we know why we didn't do drugs last time we were this age.
嗯 我在想什么?
Mmm. What was I thinking?
嗯
Mmm.
嘿 过来 宝贝 躺一会儿
Hey, come here, baby. Come here for sec.
凑近点 来
Come closer. Come on now.
我来了
I'm comin'.
我们相遇时
When we met,
你有一个朋友 一个
you had a--a friend, a...
闺蜜
a close friend.
-梅雷迪斯? -是啊
- Meredith? - Yeah.
然后有一天 她好像
Yeah, and then one day, seemed like she just...
突然消失了
disappeared.
我们分开了 所以
Yeah, well, we, uh, we grew apart, so--
别装了
Stop pretending.
过了50年 我知道你何时撒谎
After 50 years, I know when you're not telling me the truth.
-你爱她 -梅尔
-You loved her. - Mel.
鲁比
Ruby...
一直以来 我都认为
All this time, and I feel like
自己了解你
I'm just understanding who you are and...
我觉得自己像个傻瓜
I feel like a fool.
你才不是傻瓜
You are not a fool.
50年前 我做了一个选择
50 years ago, I made a choice.
我选择了你 我们一起过日子
I chose you and the life that we would build together.
千金不换
I wouldn't trade that for the world.
是啊 但你没有
Yeah, but you don't--
你没有像我爱你那样爱我
You don't love me the way that I love you.
但我真的爱你 梅尔
But I do love you, Mel.
你
You--
在我认识的人里 你是最好的
You're the finest person I've ever known.
你让我的生活充满了欢乐
And you filled my life with so much joy.
我会一直爱你 至死不渝
And I will keep loving you until my last breath.
你听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
你刚好赶上了你的告别宴会
You made it just in time for your parting feast.
-我做了一些可怕的事 -我想我们终于知道了
- I did something awful. - I think we finally know
什么能填补你的饥饿
what will satisfy your hunger.
这应该能让你满意
This should hit the spot.
兰登?
Landon?
现在还不到游泳时间
It's kind of early for a swim.
我一直告诉自己要游出去 不断向前
I keep telling myself to swim out and keep going.
但是 我不能逼迫自己这么做
But, you know, I--I can't make myself do it.
事实是我
Truth is I...
我从来没有打算这次旅行后回去
I was never planning on coming back from this trip.
我做了道别 因为往后 只有痛苦
I said my goodbyes, 'cause after this, it's just pain.
无尽的痛苦
And more pain and, uh...
嗯哼
Hmm.
你有家人吗?
Do you have a family?
-我有一个大家庭 -哦
- I have a big family. - Oh.
对 但我很长时间都没见过他们了
Yes. But I--I haven't seen them in a really long time.
我打赌这项工作不会因为生日或节假日而停止 是吗?
Well, I bet this job doesn't stop for birthdays or holidays, does it?
-倒也不是 -那我打赌这份工作一定很难
- Not exactly. - And I bet that's hard.
确实
It can be.
梦幻岛选择了我来扮演这个角色
The Island chose me for this role.
-你不想要吗 -我曾经试着说不
- You didn't want it? - I tried to say no.
我曾年轻 坠入爱河
I was young. I was in love. I...
抱歉 我通常不会
I'm sorry, 'cause I don't usually
谈论我自己
talk about myself at all.
一定是因为有我作伴吧
Must be the company.
不 事实上 我不这么认为
No, no, actually, I don't think so.
不要抱怨 我有世界上最好的工作
No complaints. I have the best job in the world.
我住在天堂里
And I live in paradise.
哦 那当然
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表