剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表
对于这个问题 我没有很好的答案
don't have a good answer to that question.
或许是因为希望吧
Hope, perhaps?
你这么多年来一直在寻找上帝粒子 不也是因为希望吗?
The same thing that kept you searching for the God particle all those years.
或许吧
Perhaps.
不同点仅在于 你之前是在探索
The difference is that then you were searching,
现在是在吃总会三明治
and now you're just eating a club sandwich.
我懂你意思
I see your point.
海滩的最南边
You know, the south end of the beach
风景不错
is beautiful.
事实上 我现在就要过去
I'm actually going there right now.
慢慢享用你的总会三明治吧 教授
Enjoy your club sandwich, Professor.
是不是很美?
Isn't it beautiful?
你应该把梦幻岛改名叫梦魇地狱岛
You should change the name of this island from Fantasy Island to Nightmare Hellscape Island.
有什么问题吗?
Is something wrong?
没啥问题
Oh, no, nothing's wrong.
我很好
I'm fine. I'm--
天气不错 家人讨厌我
Beautiful weather, family who hates me.
你知道她是怎么说的吗?
Do you know what she said?
-我 -她说我搞破坏
-I-- -She said I wreak havoc.
我
Me!
我对她做了什么 埃琳?
What did I do to her, Elaine?
我叫埃琳娜
Elena.
她说必须和我划清界限
She said that she had to set up "boundaries"
因为我会得寸进尺
because I take ten miles.
我给了西奥多拉一个难忘的 有意义的童年
I gave Theodora a memorable, meaningful childhood.
去她的吧 不懂得感恩
Screw her for not appreciating it
你还为她说话
and you for taking her side.
跟我来
Come with me.
这他妈的是怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
一份礼物
A gift.
跟随西奥 用你的双眼 看看你的生活
You see your life with Theo through your lens.
这是一个让你看清她为何如此做的机会
This is an opportunity to see it the way she did.
金莲花 我们是在哥斯达黎加吗?
The Golden Lotus? Are we in Costa Rica?
请不要大声喧哗
I need you to lower your voice, please.
这是人们静思的地方
This is a place of silent contemplation.
-他们能听到我说话吗? -他们不能 但我能
-They can hear me? -No, but I can.
这个地方深深地触动了我
This place touched such a deep part of my soul.
这是一个能让你在离开西奥时 感到舒心的地方
It's one of the places you felt comfortable leaving Theo.
她绝对会喜欢这的
She absolutely loved it here.
她会吗?
Did she?
是西奥
That's Theo.
她怎么了 为什么没人帮帮她?
What's wrong with her, and why isn't anyone helping?
西奥多拉
Oh, Theodora.
你要是现在还没在路上看到她
If you don't see her coming up the road by now,
那她今天就不会回来了
she won't be back today.
再等五分钟 求你了 萨特南
Five more minutes. Please, Satnam.
我相信你母亲没事的 西奥
I'm sure your mother's fine, Theo.
我知道她没事
I know she's fine.
她一直都没事
She's always fine.
只是如果她这次不回来怎么办?
It's just what if she doesn't come back this time?
走吧
Come on.
格尔穆克做了巧克力蛋糕
Gurmuk made chocolate cake.
西奥 等等
Theo, wait!
我不知道你有这种感受
I had no idea you felt that way!
求你了 亲爱的 听我解释
Please, honey, let me explain!
西奥
Theo!
她喜欢哥斯达黎加
She loved Costa Rica.
我甚至不认为 在我走后 她在那想要为我送行
I don't even think she was there to see me off when I left.
即使在那时 她对我也很冷淡
She was too cool for me, even then.
也或许是 她不忍♥心再看到你离她而去
Or maybe she couldn't bear to watch you leave her again.
就像你把她丢在阿姆斯特丹 巴厘岛 和比利牛斯山的修道院那样
Like when you left her in Amsterdam, Eileen, or in Bali and at a convent at the Pyrenees.
-我是为了生计 -所以西奥
-I was making a living. -So when Theo was crying
抱着巧克力蛋糕哭的时候 你去哪了?
into Gurmuk's chocolate cake, where were you?
我在进行一次精神的追求
I was on a spiritual quest.
你在秘鲁 喝死藤水[毒品]梦游仙境呢
You were in Peru tripping on ayahuasca.
我两说的不都一个意思吗
Oh, tomato, to-mah-to.
艾琳
Eileen...
你的选择让你女儿受苦了
your daughter was in pain because of your choices.
你要么承认
You're either going to acknowledge that,
要么否认
or you're not.
我承认你表达的观点
I acknowledge that you made your point.
我是个糟糕的母亲
I'm a terrible mother,
没有我 她会过得更好
and she's better off without me.
我就该永远消失
I deserve to be invisible.
明白了吗
Got it.
明白了 好吧
Got it. Okay.
天哪 这位女士
Ay, ay, ay. Dios mío, esta señora.
打扰一下 你知道罗克喝什么酒吗?
Hi. Excuse me. Um, you know Roarke's drink?
纯麦芽威士忌
Single malt.
你想通过这杯纯麦芽威士忌 给你带来什么?
What are you hoping to buy with that single malt?
一通电♥话♥
A phone call.
我只是
It's just...
想我家人了
I miss my family, you know,
我只是觉得她真的不清楚我有多想念
and I just--I don't think she really understands how much.
我在这儿的这些年
You know, in all the years I've been here,
我从未带她去过什么地方 一次也没有
I've never flown her anywhere, not one time.
她理解我
She understands.
谢谢 贾维尔
Thanks, Javier.
给我来一杯
Hi, could I get a--
等等 我知道我是隐形的
Wait, I know I'm invisible,
但我要怎么做才能在这儿喝一杯?
but what do I have to do to get a drink here?
你好 艾琳
Hi, there, Eileen.
您要什么?
Do you need anything?
酒 但我似乎无法让调酒师注意到我
A drink, but I can't seem to get the bartender's attention,
他们都看不到我
what, with being invisibleand all.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
能给我们来两杯西番莲代基里酒吗?
Can we get two passionfruit daiquiris?
-一杯加气泡 -我喜欢你
-But make one with a floater. -I like you.
你可比你老板热情好客多了
You know, you have a much better sense of hospitality than your boss.
我觉得我俩优势互补
Oh, I like to think that we, uh, you know, complement one another.
这不同于看不见的东西
You know, it's not like this invisibility thing
是一种全新的感受
is a new feeling.
但却让我感觉快要窒息
But this--I feel dead.
是啊
Yeah.
我清楚你的感受
I know how you feel.
太好了 亲爱的
That's kind, sweetie,
但我的见识可比你多得多
but I have crow's feet older than you.
在这儿 外表会蒙蔽双眼
Looks can be deceiving around here.
我现在是梦幻岛的长住民
I'm a permanent resident of the island now,
但不久前 我还是个
but not too long ago, I was a...
75岁的黑人妇女
75-year-old Black woman
住在辛辛那提的郊区
living in the suburbs of Cincinnati
将要死于癌症
dying of cancer.
我清楚隐形时候的感受
I mean, I know invisible.
你确实清楚
Yes, you do.
谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
哇
Wow.
这个小岛
Some island.
为了梦幻岛 干杯
Yes. Well, I'll cheers to that.
-你有孩子吗? -有啊
-You got kids? -Mm, mm-hmm.
到目前为止 有三个孩子 还有六个孙子孙女
Three and six grandkids, well, so far.
你的孩子会把一切都怪到你头上吗?
And do your children blame you for everything?
拜我们最小的孩子所赐 我经历过
Our youngest put us through it, okay?
她去上了大学
She went off to college
拿给我一张写满怨念的单子
and picked up a whole list of grievances.
我知道都怪我
You know, I mean, I knew it was wrong
那晚 把孙子一个人留在家里
to leave my grandson alone in the house that night,
但我真的忍♥不住
but I couldn't bear it a second longer.
我人老了 不中用了
I felt so old, irrelevant.
我觉得
I felt...
剧集 | 梦幻岛(2021) | 导航列表