剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
对此会进行问责的
there is gonna be an inquest.
你想要我♥草♥草了事
Oh, now you want me to rush.
不 我想要
No, I want...
我希望对他们的脖子和她的脚跟
I would like, a thorough examination
尽快完成
of both their necks and her heel,
彻底的检查 拜托了
as soon as possible, please.
艾伦医生
Dr. Allen.
我尽量
I'll work on it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
男生活动区和女生活动区是分开的
So there's the boys' range and the girls' range?
他们不经常接触 是吗
They don't really get together, huh.
有时候我们会允许他们接触
Sometimes we let 'em.
像是在排练戏剧的时候
Like, when they're practicing for the play?
那部剧 纯粹就是狗屁
That play, what a bunch of bullshit.
我在高二读过
I read it in Grade 11.
我真想不通 是谁出的主意
I don't know, whose idea was it to do a play
要排两个孩子自杀的剧
where two kids commit suicide.
你觉得是剧目催生了他们自杀的想法
You think the play gave them the idea?
他饰演罗密欧 她饰演朱丽叶
Well, he was playing Romeo, she was playing Juliet.
不管怎么着吧
Anyhow.
现在停止招工了 我们人手又不够
There's a hiring freeze on. We're understaffed.
只要这些孩子不要烦我们或者大家
As long as the kids don't bug us or fight,
我们基本上也就不关心
we really don't pay much attention.
你检查过凯文的床铺吗
Did you do bed checks on Kevin?
天 我不知道
Oh, man, I don't know.
伙计
Dude.
他家里添了新丁 告诉他
He's had a new baby. Just tell him.
我趴在办公桌上睡着了
I fell asleep at my desk.
没有人察觉任何情况
No one saw anything.
像一氧化碳一样无声的杀手夺走了两人的性命
It's a silent killer, like carbon monoxide.
- 谢谢带我参观 先生 - 嗯
- Thanks for the tour, gentlemen. - Mhmm.
我觉得你从死者母亲那里得不到多少信息
I don't think you'll get much out of the mother.
为什么 她太难过了
Why? Is she too distraught?
她特别
She's too...
没事
It's okay.
我是珍妮·库珀 验尸官
I'm Jenny Cooper. I'm the coroner.
你好
Hi.
我之前从来没认过尸
I've never identified a body before.
很抱歉 西蒙妮
I'm so sorry, Simone.
你能给我描述一下丹妮尔的精神状态吗
Could you tell me about Danielle's state of mind?
她有抑郁吗
Was she depressed?
她挺正常的
She was herself,
就平时那样
just her regular self.
好吧
Um... oh.
她喜欢演戏吗
Did she like being in the play?
演什么戏
Sorry. The play?
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Uh, "Romeo and Juliet".
你居然没带尿布
You didn't pack the diapers!
你就不能有一次帮帮我吗
Can't you help me out for once?!
你没买♥♥尿布啊 西蒙妮
You gotta buy diapers, Simone.
去给孩子换尿布
Go change the baby.
你知道我是侦探吧
You know I'm a detective, right?
对啊 所以我知道你可能能弄到尿布的
Mhmm. That's why I know you can find some diapers.
给你
Here. Come.
好了
There you go.
好
There.
抱住了
Hold it.
我们俩谈一下
Give us a minute.
你能跟我讲一下最后一次见丹妮尔吗
Can you tell me about the last time you visited Danielle.
她喜欢在那
She liked being there.
她挺幸福的
She was happy.
我的小女儿看起来还好吗
Does my little girl look okay?
没有淤青啊 怎么会有
No bruising. Bruising.
好奇怪
That's weird.
这是死人吗
Are those dead people?
别看这个 这样不好
Don't look at this, okay? It's not appropriate.
我也不想看啊
Yeah. I don't want to look at them.
你能把这些东西带回家吗
Are you sure you can even bring those home?
要不要菠萝
Do you want pineapple?
要吧
Do I?
那个
Hey um...
你跟你朋友会聊自杀的事情吗
do you and your friends ever talk about suicide?
会 不过不是那种想要自杀
yeah, not in like a proactive way
或者很担心那种
or like, a worrying way.
我喜欢活着的
I like being alive, okay?
- 怎么了 - 就是个案子
- Why? - It's just a case. I...
案子哦
Oh, you have a case.
对啊
Mhmm.
- 别 - 好吧
- No. - Okay.
只不过
It just they're...
都是些小孩 我想要了解他们
they're young kids. I'm trying to get inside their mind.
搞清楚他们为什么会做出这么绝望的事情
Figure out why they'd do something so desperate.
- 验尸照片 你走开 - 走开
- autopsy photos. Go. - Go?
- 别看这个 - 好吧
- Don't look at them. - Okay.
你知道吗
You know,
我觉得问题在于 人们会忘记
I think the thing is, is that people forget that,
你的热情会如此强烈
your passions run so high.
青少年的时候吗
When you're a teenager?
就好像没有什么是黑白的
Like nothing's ever neutral.
你觉得我的生活是黑白的吗
And you think things are neutral for me?
对
No.
你很难过
You're sad.
因为爸爸
Because of Dad.
是啊
Yeah.
我是
I am.
我知道你也很难过
And I know you're sad too.
当然
Obvs.
比萨上面菠萝太少了
There is not nearly enough pineapple on that pizza.
再来点菠萝
More pineapple.
我等会回来
I'll be right back.
- 比萨好了 - 嗯 那个
- Pizza's ready. - Hey. Uh...
你♥爸♥没留下
Your, your Dad didn't,
办公桌抽屉的钥匙
he didn't leave a key to the desk.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
FUCK YOU!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
我没事
I'm fine.
我从办公室就看到你了
I could see you from the office.
麦考伊探长在等你
Detective McAvoy is waiting for you?
真好
Great.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我记得我们不是一起出去吗
I thought we drive out together.
好吧
Okay.
那是因为你知道我不需要搜查证
That's because you know I don't need a warrant
就可以回监狱了
to get back into the prison.
不啊 我只是喜欢跟你一起出来
No... I just enjoy your company.
无论你做什么
* Whatever you do
都不要半途而废
* You don't do it half way
- 但是不要 - 你是不是
- * But don't... * - Are you...
你要唱一路吗
are you gonna sing the whole time?
你要哭吗
Are you gonna cry?
我要努力
* Now I'm gonna try...
给你的生活加点喜悦
* To put fun in your life
调查死亡不是每个人都能干的
Investigating deaths isn't for everyone.
你是人类经历的基本真理中的一部分
You're part of a fundamental truth of the human experience.
不过除了这个 就会很沮丧
But aside from that, it can be gloomy.
很孤独
And lonely.
男人给女人建议的时候 就感觉有点高高在上了
It's kinda condescending when men give women advice.
我不是要指手画脚
It's not coming from that place.
你看起来有点执迷不悟 有点孤独
You seem a little obsessive, and a little lonely.
这样会让你走入黑暗面的
And that can take you to a dark place.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表