剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
没关系 然而
That's quite all right. I would, though,
接下来我想讨论一下我兄弟的小号♥
like to discuss my brother's trumpet next.
那是我们父亲的 它几乎和科菲一样年纪
It was our father's. It was almost as old as Kofi.
他每天都玩 玩几个小时
He played it every day, for hours.
那对他来说很珍贵
It was precious to him.
因此
And because of this,
我完全肯定他不会拿它冒险
I'm completely certain he would never have endangered it,
更不用说把它当作武器了
let alone used it as a weapon.
我很乐意记下阿班达女士的观点
I'm happy to note Ms. Abanda's opinion
然后我们再继续
and move on,
验尸官女士
Madam Coroner.
尸体图表
The body chart.
谢谢您
Thank you.
号♥角举在他的右手上 准备进攻
The horn was up in his right hand, to attack,
当他被电击的时候
when he was tasered?
然而 一只电击枪针击中了科菲的右二头肌
Yet, one prong hit Kofi in his right bicep.
你能解释一下吗
Can... can you explain that?
不
No.
我不需要解释
I... I don't need to explain it.
右手 左手 有什么区别
Right hand, left hand, what's the difference?
事情就是这样
That's what happened.
你和贝尔警官都说
Both you and Cst. Bell both put the trumpet
在他的右手拿着小号♥
in his right hand,
现在你说它可能在他左手里
and now you're claiming it could have been in his left?
证人不会回答那个问题
The witness won't be answering that.
在那段时间内事情发生得很快
Things happen fast at that range.
他是个移♥动♥目标 他表现出
He was a moving target. He displayed...
兴奋且神志不清
Excited delirium?
你在告诉我兴奋且神志不清
You're telling me "excited delirium"
是一个常见的表达方式吗
is a common expression?
他们在特别调查组调查期间的
They didn't mention it in their statements
陈述中没提及这个
during the SIU investigation.
我只是说证人提前排练
I'm just saying it's not uncommon
这并不少见
for witnesses to rehearse.
那电击枪呢
And the Taser?
我的意思是 他们说他们在4米左右的地方开枪 但是
I mean, they said that they fired it at 15 feet, but...
但是两根枪针的痕迹
but the prongs should continue to widen
射程越远 就会越宽
the farther they travel.
以及科菲尸体图表上的击中痕迹
And the contact points on Kofi's chart,
它们是那么近 这真的
they were so close together, it just...
我们需要暂停一下
we need to pause.
我们需要暂停一下 我们需要花点时间
We need to pause, we need to take second
我们需要找出事实
and we need to find out the facts here.
我只是
I just...
通知各方我们将休庭48小时
Inform all parties that we're adjourning for 48 hours.
哦 我可以那么做吗
Oh, I get to do that?
太棒了
Amazing!
我能帮你吗 警官
Can I help you, Officer?
哇 那么明显
Wow, that obvious?
我想我至少能被当作一个老乡土爵士乐贝斯手或者别的什么的
Thought I'd at least pass for an old funk bassist or something.
再试一次
Try again.
你一定是零
You must be Z-Ro.
与科菲· 阿班达合作的唱片制♥作♥人
Record producer who worked with Kofi Abanda.
好吧 介绍一下怎么样
All right, how about an introduction?
我是多诺万·麦卡沃伊探长
I'm Det. Donovan McAvoy.
就是这样
That's it!
我正在猜你是谁呢
I was trying to place you.
- 多诺万 是的 - 我们认识吗
- Donovan, yeah. - We know each other?
不 但你曾和我表哥一起打过球
Nah, but you played ball with my cousin
在大约100年前
like a 100 years ago.
我过去常在贝克列斯特公园看到你们
I used to watch y'all up at Baycrest Park.
伙计 你三垒打得很漂亮
Man, you played a slick 3rd base.
从那时起就打破了伊玛尼和科菲的记录
Been recording Imani and Kofi from time.
伊玛尼过去总是坐在角落里写作
Imani used to always sit in that corner to write.
我们把那称之为“流点”
Called it the "flow point".
那是科菲的位置
That was Kofi's spot.
你刚说你怎么认识他的来着
How'd you say you knew him again?
我是在伊玛尼和凯尼亚女士身边长大的
Oh, I grew up around Imani and Ms. Kenia.
科菲是一个总是呆在角落里瑟瑟发抖的裹着尿布的孩子
Kofi was this nappy-headed kid always chilling in the corner.
是啊 他从没变过
Yeah, man, he never changed.
他不合群 独来独往的
He liked to be out the way, keep to himself.
听着
Look,
我知道他过去在吸毒
I know he had some problems with drugs in the past.
你知道他惹了什么麻烦吗
Was he having any trouble that you knew of?
不 科菲这么多年来一直都没再吸毒
Nah. Kofi been clean for years.
除了吸一点大♥麻♥ 就没别的了
Smoked a little weed, but nothing else.
连一滴酒都不沾
Not even a drop of liquor.
他那晚的毒物检测显示
His tox screen from that night
- 他的身体有些异样 - 不 伙计 那是不可能的
- put Get Ups in his system. - Nah, man. Not possible.
科菲从来没有碰过这些东西
Kofi didn't touch any of that stuff.
那天晚上我们可是干了件大事
And we did great work that night.
你应该听听看
You should listen.
伙计
Man.
- 超棒的 不是吗 - 是啊
- Sick, right? - Yeah.
这很好
That's nice.
- 太有才了 伙计 - 是吗 真的很棒
- Talented, man. - Right? Ridiculous.
- 为什么这么短 - 这只是一个参考
- Why are they so short? - They're reference tracks.
科菲一旦有了什么想法
Kofi would get an idea,
就会记录到他的手♥机♥上 然后上传到云端
record it to his phone, and upload it to the cloud.
大多数时候他甚至都懒得上传
Most times he didn't even mean to upload 'em.
他的手♥机♥会更新 我会花大半天的时间
His phone would update and I'd spend half a day
去从他不要的片段里进行筛选
sifting through throw-away riffs.
这个呢 这也是他死的那天晚上上传的 对吧
And this one? That's also from the night he died, right?
这是一次性的 但我留着了
It's a throw-away, but I kept it
因为这是他发给我的最后一个东西了
'cause it's the last thing he ever sent me.
你介意倒回去再放一遍吗
You mind running that back again?
再放一遍
One more time.
我想我听到了什么
I think I hear something.
我说什么了的 毕维 闭嘴吧*
*What'd I say, Bivvy? Just shut it.
别这样 让他去吧*
*Come on, just let him.
你能把那个火车的声音消掉
Can you lift that train sound out?
我可以降低它的声音
I can lower it.
我说什么了的 毕维 闭嘴吧*
*What'd I say, Bivvy? Just shut it.
别这样 让他去吧*
*Come on, just let him.
我需要那份录音
I'm gonna need that recording.
你要求休庭吗
You're adjourning?
库珀医生 这太过分了
Dr. Cooper, this is outrageous.
好吧 在我对所有的事实都满意之前
Well, we can't proceed until I'm satisfied
我们不能继续前进了
with all the facts that I'm presented with.
这些警官正在接受SIU的调查
These officers have been through an SIU inquiry,
都不能出外勤了
they're on desk duty.
他们需要解决这案子
They need this resolved.
你是验尸官 不是教皇
You're the coroner, not the Pope.
哦 我都不知道那个工作有空缺
Well, I didn't know that job was available.
- 抱歉打断一下 - 嗨
- Sorry to interrupt... - Hi.
但我想知道你是否已经骚扰完我的老板了
but I'm wondering if you're done harassing my boss?
库珀医生 我能借用你一分钟吗
Dr. Cooper, may I borrow you a minute?
是的
Yeah.
天哪 谢谢你
Good God, thank you
先别谢我 我们还有一个问题
Don't thank me yet. We have another problem.
两个人坐在这儿算不算静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
Do two people still count as a sit-in?
这个延迟将会导致另一个延迟
This delay will lead to another delay,
然后一个又一个
then another and another,
直到我们的案子被埋在一堆新案子下面
until our case is buried under a pile of new ones.
阿班达女士 我可以向你保证
Ms. Abanda, I can assure you
这与我们的意图相去甚远
that is the furthest from our intentions here.
好吧 我 我只想知道真♥相♥
Okay, I... I only want the truth.
那你为什么让那些警官对你撒谎
Then why are you letting those officers lie to you?
我哥哥从年轻的时候开始就从没
My brother hasn't touched anything like that
碰过那样的东西
since he was young.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表