剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
ID!
这些和我从维克体内取出的那块匹配
This matches the piece that I pulled out of Vic's body.
我觉得这是咖啡桌的玻璃桌面
Yeah, I would say it's the glass top of a coffee table.
那个和你调情的女人
The woman who was flirting with you...
然后呢
Okay...
她把自己的酒放到了 地上
She put her drink on the... floor.
是的 她没有别的地方可以放了
Yeah, there was nowhere else to put it.
维克很喜欢玻璃做的家具
Vic liked glass furniture.
玻璃家具不会破坏“景象”
It didn't spoil the "view".
什么的景象呢
The view of what?
你了解维克的娱乐吗
You knew about Vic's activities?
你们能让我先回一趟家吗
Uh, can you uh... let me back into my place?
我儿子的小毛毯不见了
My son's blankie's missing.
马利克
Malik.
你应该对她仁慈一点的
You should show her some kindness.
我都让她回到犯罪现场了
I'm letting her back into a crime scene,
这本来就违反了规定 别再教训我了
which is against the rules. Please don't lecture me.
我没有在教训你啊
I'm not lecturing.
不好意思 你有什么问题吗
I'm sorry, do, do we have a problem?
我喜欢你顽强的性格
I like that you're dogged. It...
- 但是呢 - 等一下
- But...? - Hang on a sec.
- 你有没有觉得这是 - 紫色的
- Would you say that's...? - Purple.
- 有人确实提到了紫色的头发 - 是的 所有人都签了保密协议
- Someone mentioned purple hair. - Yeah, everyone signed an NDA.
我们可以调查一下名单
We can go through the stack.
她在圣母之树工作
She works at The Mother Tree,
在维克的诊所里 她是个大♥麻♥出♥售♥者
Vic's dispensary, as a budtender.
当她被选中的时候
She tried to sell the Uniforms some "Mr. Nice"
她把货物卖♥♥给这些“善良的先生”
when they picked her up.
劳伦·福斯特
Lauren Foster?
听着 我做的事情是合法的
Look, what I do is perfectly legal.
嘿 我是支持对大♥麻♥实行特赦的
Hey, I support a marijuana amnesty.
- 你昨天晚上在哪儿 - 在家 看电视
- Where were you last night? - At home. Watching TV.
我知道你在撒谎
Now I know you're lying.
00后们是不会看电视的
Millennials don't watch TV.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
我不是警♥察♥ 好吗 我是验尸官
I'm not a cop, okay? I'm the coroner,
我只是想弄明白你的老板
and I am just trying to put a picture together
维克·斯坦顿是怎么死的
of how your boss, Vic Stenton, how he died.
我能看看你的双手吗
May I see your hands, please?
我是个医生 曾经是
I'm a doctor... I was...
所以我明白用酸痛的双手
so I understand how hard it is
来工作是多么艰难
to work with sore hands.
你手里曾经握过碎玻璃片 劳伦
You have broken glass in your hands, Lauren.
你当时在维克的爱抚水池里
You were at Vic's cuddle puddle.
不是我杀的他
I didn't kill him.
珊蒂一定很难过吧
Oh, Shanti must be so upset.
那你是怎么回事 劳伦
What about you, Lauren?
你的双手全是玻璃割的伤口
Your hands are all cut up.
你遇到了什么事
What happened to you?
维克是你的老板
Vic was your boss.
他邀请你去参加了那个派对
He invited you to the party.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你喝了几杯酒对吧
You had a few drinks?
- 喝酒又不犯罪 - 不 我不是这个意思
- Not a crime. - No, not what I meant.
没有人会同意别人对自己进行性侵犯
No one consents to being sexually assaulted,
不管那是什么样的派对
no matter what kind of party they're at.
聚会上大部分人年纪都比较大
The party was mostly older guys
我也没有看上哪个女人
and I wasn't into... any of the women,
所以我找了一个空房♥间 想醒醒酒
so I found an empty room to sleep off my drunk.
然后我发现 维克穿着浴袍
And the next thing I knew, Vic was in his bathrobe
他当时
and he was like...
紧紧压在我身上
pressing himself against me,
他实在太重了 压得我都喘不上气来
and he was so heavy I could barely breathe.
所以我就推了他一把 他拉了我一下
So I pushed him, he pulled me,
我们就倒下了 地上到处都是玻璃片
we fell, there was glass everywhere,
然后我把他打倒了
and I fought him off.
- 用的什么 - 我不知道
- Using what? - I don't know.
这一切发生的太快了
It happened so fast.
你在推开他的时候
Could you have stabbed him,
有没有可能捅了他一刀呢
in the heat of trying to get him off you?
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我当时喝得酩酊大醉
I was really drunk.
一只兔子救了我
A bunny saved me.
- 你说什么 - 呃
- Excuse me? - Uh...
那里有一只巨大的 人形的兔子
There was this giant, human-sized rabbit.
它带我走出了房♥间
It... it led me from that room
带我下楼 然后把我送上了一辆出租车里
and took me downstairs and put me in a cab.
不 我发誓我和那只兔子离开的时候 维克还活着
No, I swear Vic was alive when I left with the bunny.
也许她患了“第三人综合征”
I mean, maybe "third man syndrome"?
第三兔子综合征
Third bunny.
如果这些都是她编造的
Well, if she's making it up,
为什么要编出这么奇葩的细节呢
why choose such an insane detail?
一不做二不休呗
Go big or go home.
如果是她把那块玻璃插入了维克的身体内
The wounds on her hands would've been much worse
她手上的伤口会更严重一些
if she had pushed that piece of glass into Vic's body.
需要使出很大的力气
I mean, the pressure needed
才能把玻璃插♥进♥他胸腔里面
to get it into his thoracic cavity,
再加上 玻璃插入的角度
plus the, the angle of the entry wound.
应该是一个站在维克身体上方的人
I mean, someone would have to be standing above him
把玻璃插♥进♥他身体内的
and slam that piece of glass into Vic's body.
但你再看看她
And look at her.
我相信她
I believe her.
我也相信她说的兔子的事情
And I believe her about the bunny too.
嗨 我是珍妮·库珀 我是验尸官
Hi, I'm, uh, Jenny Cooper. I'm the coroner,
我在调查维克·斯坦顿的死亡
I'm investigating Vic Stenton's death.
顶层公♥寓♥里有送下来什么干洗衣物吗
Did any dry cleaning come down from the penthouse?
尤其是一套兔子制♥服♥
A bunny suit, in particular.
- 我来查一下 - 好的
- I can check. - Okay.
- 这真是太扯了 你明白吗 - 那是一个性♥爱♥派对
- This is nuts, you know? - Well, it was a sex party.
万一有人穿着毛茸茸的制♥服♥呢
What if there was a furry there?
- 没有人提到这个啊 - 我们也没有问啊
- No-one mentioned it. - Well, we didn't ask.
也许这种事很正常呢
Maybe it was normal.
谢谢
Thank you.
还真有啊
I'll be damned.
- 你是怎么知道的 - 经验之谈
- How did you know? - In my experience,
如果你想像成为动物 那不会有什么好处的
when you imagine animals, they don't help you out.
你经常幻象成为动物吗
Do you imagine animals a lot?
不 那样太疯狂了
No. Then I'd be crazy.
如果你没有疯 你就不会想到这些
If you were crazy, you wouldn't know it.
人们无法做出正确的自我诊断
people can't self-diagnose.
我当医生的时候了解到了这一点
It's something you learn when you're a doctor.
我觉得人们只是在撒谎罢了 对自己也是
I would say people lie, even to themselves.
这是我作为警官了解到的
That's what you learn as a police officer.
这真荒诞 你在给一只兔子验尸
It's funny. You're autopsying a bunny.
不 我在提取血液样本
No, I'm taking blood swabs
再和维克·斯坦顿的血液对比 看是否匹配
to see if I can get a match to Vic Stenton
这样我就不需要
so I don't have to wait forever
一直等你的法医小组发给我了
for your forensics team to get it to me.
我想穿这个的人很爱观看凶杀过程
I guess whoever wore this just liked to watch.
记得我跟你说过
Remember how I said that Lauren
劳伦可能会切断她手上的筋腱吗
would've cut through tendons in her hands?
如果是杀死维克的凶手戴着这个呢
What if Vic's killer was wearing these?
这是什么味道
What's that smell?
血
Blood.
好吧 你在干什么
Okay, what're you doing?
不行 艾莉森 你不能这样 这是一起凶杀案的证据
No, Alison, you can't do this. This is evidence in a homicide.
艾莉森 你现在不能呆在这
Alison, you really can't be here right now.
吉奥古龙水
Aqua di Gio.
我大学时的男朋友就用这个牌子
My university boyfriend wore it.
我知道是谁穿过这个了
I know who was in the suit.
太糟了 庄家也有一张四 你想怎么办
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表