剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
吉迪恩·卡莫
Gideon Kamau.
他失踪的那晚发生了一起抢劫案
The night he disappeared there was a robbery.
- 什么被拿走了 - 过时的电脑设备
- What was taken? - Obsolete computer equipment.
还有一个案子
There's another case.
- 神之深渊 - 嘿 谁是迪伦·李
- "The God Abyss". - Hey. Who's Dylan Lee?
- 你的指甲真好看 - 谢谢你
- Your nails are amazing. - Thank you.
- 阿曼达 - 那是迪伦·李吗
- Amanda! - Is that Dylan Lee?
嘿
Hey.
- 你怎么拿着枪啊 - 我在地下室找到的
- What's with the gun? - I found it in the basement.
但不是迪伦的
It's not Dylan's though!
- 那是谁的呢 - 施托姆的 迪伦的朋友
- Then who does it belong to? - Storm, Dylan's friend.
- 不许动 - 警♥察♥ 搜查令
- Freeze! - Police! Search warrant!
有人曾被关在这里 还活着
Someone was locked in here. Alive.
阿曼达不接电♥话♥
Amanda's not answering her phone.
- 别再打给我了 - 来见我吧
- Stop calling me. - Come meet me.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
你准备好就可以进去了 卡莫太太
When you're ready, Mrs. Kamau.
嘿 我是阿曼达 给我发短♥信♥啊 白♥痴♥
Hey, it's Amanda. Text me, fool.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你才来了一个月 就这么多案子了
Only your first month and all these bodies.
是啊 我可真幸运啊
Yeah, lucky me.
等一下
One sec.
- 你还留着这个呢 - 是啊
- You still have that? - Mm-hmm.
是啊
Yeah.
- 你看了吗 - 是的 开始看了 你呢
- You read it yet? - Yeah, I started it. You?
它在我的工作清单上了
It's on my list of many things to do.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
- 什么 - 阿曼达
- What? - Amanda.
在警♥察♥搜查了养蜂场之后我就一直在给她打电♥话♥
I've been trying to get her on the phone since the apiary.
那不是你的任务 是警♥察♥的
That's not your job. That's police work.
她请求我来保护她 她被吓坏了
She asked me to protect her. She was scared.
她说她想和我一起回家
She said she wanted to come home with me.
你遵守了规定 你很快就会明白
You followed protocol. You learn soon enough,
做这份工作 你会遇到很多误入歧途的人
in this job, there are a lot of stray cats.
她只是个年轻姑娘
She's a young girl.
你明白我的意思的
You know what I mean.
你无法收留她们所有人的
You can't take all of them home.
对吧 猫女士
All right, Cat Lady?
stray cats 也有流浪猫的意思
或者应该叫 猫医生
Or should I say Dr. Cat Lady?
有其他关于尸体的线索出现了就打给我
Any more info on the body pops up, call me.
好的
Mm-hmm.
一个女人的尸体被发现漂浮在亨伯河上
A woman's body was found floating in Humber River.
还没有什么不同寻常的地方
There's no particulars yet,
但他们 他们都在等你去看
but they're... they're waiting for you down there.
- 嘿 - 她找到的尸体
- Hey. - She found the body.
她出来晨练划桨
She was out for a morning paddle.
是吗 在哪儿
Yeah? Where?
好的 让我们召集一个队伍 我们来
All right. Let's call in a team. We'll ne...
嘿 等等
Hey! Whoa-whoa!
珍妮 嘿
Jenny! Hey!
你在 你在做什么
What're you-what're you doing?
怎么了
Yeah?
天啊
Damn!
安心了点吗
A little relieved?
不是安心 就是
Not relieved, just um...
和我想的不一样
not what I expected.
和你想的那个人不一样
Not who you expected.
好的 让我们把队伍召集过来吧
All right, let's get that team down here.
这有瘀伤
There are contusions.
她是被掐死的
She was strangled.
我在现场注意到她的体温非常低 但
I noticed that she was cold on the scene but...
感觉她是皮肤下面的东西 都被冻住了
feels like she's frozen, under her skin.
像石头一样硬
It's rock hard.
零下五度 和多伦多的春天一样冷
Minus 5. Like a spring day in Toronto.
看一下她衣服下面的皮肤
Have a look under her clothes,
看看她身上还有没有其他外伤了
see if there's any other signs of trauma.
她的皮肤和衣服黏在一起了
Uh... she's sticking to her clothes.
别毁了我的证据 小伙子
Don't destroy my evidence, young buck.
别被我年轻的外表迷惑了 侦探
Don't be fooled by my youthful glow, Detective.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
即使被泡在了水里 她也没有浮肿
She's not bloated, even after being in the water.
因为她被冷冻过
That's because she went in frozen.
她的指甲被磨成了一个小块
Her fingernails are worn to a nubbin.
指甲磨损 胎儿的姿势
Worn down fingernails, fetal position,
冻伤
freezer burn.
冰柜里的血迹不是卡莫教授的
The blood wasn't a DNA match to Professor Kamau.
谢谢你 你可以把它打开吗
Thank you. Can you open it up, please?
阿曼达说迪伦的母亲大概是一年前去世的
Amanda said that Dylan's mother died about a year ago.
袋子里那位女士的年龄是符合的
The lady in the bag would fit the age profile.
所以我就让艾莉森去查了
So I got Alison to check,
记录里有迪伦父亲的
and there is a death certificate on record
死亡证明
for Dylan Lee's father,
但没有他母亲的
but not for his mother.
我们对比一下尸体和她的DNA 确认一下
Let's run the DNA in here against hers, to confirm.
看看这个
Look at this.
是字母吗 我觉得
Could it be letters? I mean...
中文或者是韩文 我不太确定
Chinese or Korean maybe? I'm not sure.
今天有翻译在吗
Any translators around here today?
现在没有 但我可以打电♥话♥找人来
Not right now, but I can put in a call.
算了 等我一下
Ah, never mind. Give me a sec.
让我们问问泰勒能不能认出来
Let's see if Taylor can give us a read.
所以他把她掐晕了 然后活生生的锁在了一个冰柜里
So he choked her, locked her in a freezer alive.
如同死在了自己的棺材里
It's like dying in your own coffin.
真是冷血
Cold-blooded.
泰勒说这两个字
All right, Taylor says the characters
翻译过来的读音是 迪伦
roughly translate To the sound: Di lun.
迪伦
Di lun...
- 迪伦 - 迪伦
- Dylan. - Dylan.
天 这太酷了
Whoa! Well, that's cool.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
天啊
Geez.
这是什么
What's that?
这是我被打中之后留下的
That's from when I got shot.
什么 谁打的你
What? Who shot you?
- 我之前在军队里 - 哦
- I was in the military. - Oh.
你从没告诉过我这个
You never told me that.
我不是很喜欢谈这事
I don't really like to talk about it.
或许谈一谈会舒服点
Maybe talking about it would help.
说吧 我爸爸死了 好吗
Come on. My dad's dead, all right?
- 这事把我的生活搞得一团糟 - 是啊
- It's messing me up. - Oh yeah.
你想谈谈这事吗
Did you wanna talk about it?
- 不 - 懂了吧
- Nope. - See?
好吧
Yep.
好啦 准备好去举些重物了吗
Okay. Ready to do some heavy lifting?
准备好了 就像猛♥男♥一样
Yeah! Yeah, like men.
没有任何感情的猛♥男♥
Like dudes not having any feelings.
我只是想和你建立联♥系♥ 老哥 别太认真
I'm just bonding with you, man, come on.
嘿 今天天真不错 对吧
Hey! It's a beautiful day, no?
是啊 我觉得不错
Yeah, I'm loving it.
嘿 你造吗
Hey, you know what?
如果你想给利亚姆公♥司♥打工
If you wanna work for Liam & Company,
你最好不要再看手♥机♥了
you better put your phone down!
好吧 但说真的 这不怪我
Okay, honestly? It's not my fault.
看 是这个人在不停的给我发消息
See, this guy kinda keeps tweeting me
因为我妈妈有一本 贼奇怪的手稿放在家
cause my mom had this, like, crazy manuscript lying around,
然后呢
right, and get this.
它的名字是神之深渊
So the title of it is "The God Abyss".
就有点像是 一个反乌托邦的小说
It's kinda like this, this dystopian fiction
讲的是一个叫索洛·贾斯蒂斯的人
about this guy named Solo Justice,
然后呢 他预言了世界的末日
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表