剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Ross has dropped out of school?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me about it?
我很抱歉 丽莎 我回头再打给你
Um, I'm so sorry, Lisa, I'm gonna have to call you back
然后定下确认尸体的时间
and find a time for you to come ID the body.
我对您的不幸遭遇再一次表示遗憾
Again, I am really sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
穆娜 穆娜 我正在打一通
Muna, Muna, I was in the middle
非常敏感的电♥话♥
of a very sensitive phone call.
我的孙子可不能做个木匠
My grandson is not going to be a carpenter.
你把我唯一的孙子从我身边带走的时候
I tried to be as supportive as possible
我已经尽我所能的支持你了
while you took my only grandchild away from me,
你带他住进了偏僻的森林里
and moved him all the way into the woods
没人照顾他
with no one looking after him!
这个 我 我照顾他
Well, I... I look after him.
所以你就这样埋头工作
Is that why you're burying yourself in your work
而不是和自己的家人共度时光吗
instead of spending time with your family?
所以你就没有摆出一张他父亲的照片
Is that why there are no pictures of his father around?
为什么房♥子里没有一件大卫的东西
Why none of David's things are in the house?
我已经
I am doing the...
竭尽自己所能了
the very best that I can here.
好吗
Okay?
就 好了
Just... okay, hey...
嘿
hey...
我们不要把悲痛发泄在彼此身上 好吗
let's not take our grief out on each other, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的不明白你为什么辞去了急诊室医生的工作
I never understood why you left your ER doctor job.
一份治愈他人的工作
A job healing people.
我辞职是为了让自己和罗斯
I did it so that Ross and I
可以有一个更和谐平衡的生活
could have a more balanced life.
如果今天这一切证明了什么 那就是你的生活
If today proved anything, it's that your life
从来没有这样不平衡过
is more unbalanced than ever.
你自己也是
And so are you.
对不起 什么
I'm sorry, what?
你对死亡有一种不健康的痴迷
You have a very unhealthy fascination with death.
- 最糟糕的是 - 哇
- And the worst part is... - Oh wow.
我认为你很享受这种感觉
I think you like it.
最开始是你的姐姐 然后是我的大卫
First your sister, then my David.
所有的这些人 这些尸体
All these people, these bodies,
井里的那个男人
that man in your well.
大卫会心碎的 所有的这一切
It would break David's heart, all of this...
穆娜 大卫已经死了 好吗
Muna, David is dead, okay?!
他伤不伤心是最不重要的事情 你
His heart is the least of his problems! Do you...
我们能听到你大喊大叫
We can hear you yelling.
该死
Oh shit. Um...
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起 我刚刚说了
I'm so sorry. That was a horrible...
我刚刚说了很可怕的话
it was a horrible thing to say.
听着 我觉得我们现在都有些情绪失控
Look, I think that we're all just a little bit hangry
- 还饿着肚子 - 嗯
- right now. - Mm-hmm.
- 要不我们出去吃点东西 - 好
- Maybe we could just go eat? - Yeah.
- 好吗 - 好 对不起
- Okay? - Yup. Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 太美了 - 谢谢 所以
- That's gorgeous. - Thanks. So uh...
好的
Okay...
我
I uh... uh...
好的 个人而言 我非常感谢利亚姆
Okay, personally, I'm thankful for Liam
你是个超级大魔王
because he is such a rad boss.
还有你 穆娜奶奶
And for you, Momaney,
感谢你不远千里赶来看我们
yeah, for coming all this way and seeing us.
谢谢你
Just... thank you.
我认为今天我们所有人能聚在一起用餐
I think all of us together, breaking bread today,
会让你的父亲非常开心
would've made your father very happy.
没错 没错
Hear, hear. Yes, indeed.
那么敬大卫
So to David then.
敬家人 感恩节快乐
To family. Happy Thanksgiving.
- 感恩节快乐 - 感恩节快乐
- Happy Thanksgiving. - Happy Thanksgiving.
- 好的 - 要我切开吗
- Okay... - Shall I carve?
- 我觉得 - 好的 吃吧
- I guess, eh? - Yeah, let's eat.
还有客人吗
Are you expecting more guests?
我最好
Uh, I'd better...
我最好去
I better just...
又有什么事
What next?
哇 哇 哇 你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing?
我知道我们不是一对一的男女朋友
I know we're not exclusive,
- 但我至少还是个人 - 没错
- but I am still a person. - Yeah.
你说过想共进晚餐
You said you wanted to have dinner.
我 我 我为了做了火鸡
I-I-I cooked a turkey for you.
- 不会吧 但你是素食主义者 - 没错
- No, but you're vegetarian. - Exactly!
所以如果你要为了她放我鸽子
So if you wanna bail on me for her,
至少在我妥协自己的价值观之前告诉我一声
then at least do it before I compromise my values.
好的 冷静下来 冷静
All right, just calm down. Calm down.
过来 我会向你解释一切的 好吗
Come with me and I'll explain everything to you, all right?
利亚姆 你 你和我妈
Liam! Are you and my Mom...?
好了 等等 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait.
你和你妈妈谈谈这件事 好吗·
You'll have to talk to your Mom about it, all right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 你和利亚姆勾搭在一起了 - 罗斯
- You're hooking up with Liam? - Ross...
- 这敢情好 - 罗斯 别
- That's great. - Ross. No, hey...
- 这敢情好 - 罗斯 亲爱的
- That's just great. - Ross? Honey!
太棒了 妈妈 宝刀未老啊
Just great, Mom. Go away.
罗斯 拜托了
Ross, please!
我要去和奶奶一起住
I'm gonna go stay at Grandma's.
- 要住多久 - 看情况
- For how long? - That depends.
你和利亚姆勾搭在一起多久了
How long were you sleeping with Liam?
求你不要离家出走
Please don't run away from me.
这就是你的计划吗 妈妈
What was the plan, Mom? Hmm?
找一个新的工作 住进新家 交个新男朋友
Get a new job, in a new house, with a new boyfriend,
把爸爸抹得一干二净
and just erase Dad?
我没有计划 好吗
I didn't have a plan, okay?
我是在摸着石头过河
I am flying by the seat of my pants here,
我只是试着为这个家做对的事
and I am trying to do what is right for this family!
但我也不总是什么都明白
But I don't always know what that is.
和我的老板上♥床♥可真是个
And sleeping with my boss was a good way
好方法 真是可以
to do right by the family? Okay.
你知道吗
You know what...
事实上 利亚姆是个不错的男人
the truth is, Liam is a good guy
我很孤单
and I was lonely!
爸爸死了
Dad is dead!
你应该觉得孤单
You are supposed to be lonely!
你说的对
You're right.
你说的对 你说的对
You're right. You're right.
罗斯 我很抱歉
Ross... I'm so sorry.
我
I just...
我得离开这里
I just need to get out of here.
- 我必须走 - 罗斯
- I have to go. - Ross...
- 至少在我 - 罗斯
- At least until I'm done... - Ross.
- 至少在我不生气之前
Until I'm done being pissed off,
或者有水了之后
or... until the water's back on.
- 就 - 好的
- Just... - Okay.
- 我会打给你 - 嗯
- I'll call you. - Mm-hmm.
你在这里啊
Oh, here you are.
- 嘿 - 我以为尸体失踪了
- Hey. - I thought the body was gone.
- 是的 - 但是你不能放弃
- It is... - But you can't quit him.
哪里有点不对劲
Something's just not sitting right.
是吗
Oh yeah?
我和詹姆斯的女儿谈过了 丽莎·
I talked to James's daughter, Lisa,
她说这是家族诅咒
and she said that the family curse
终于在她父亲身上应验了
finally caught up with her father.
这是她的原话吗 家族诅咒
She actually used those words? Family curse?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 看起来悲剧也在
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表