剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
You don't seemlike a pessimist.
不 我想更多的是个现实主义者
No, I'm thinking moreof a realist,
尤其因为我花了八年
especially since it took meeight years,
和我的大部分积蓄
and most of my savings,
才怀上这个孩子
to get pregnant with this baby,
而那使我比以往任何时候都更快乐
which has made me happierthan I've ever been.
那么那天晚上我们
And then that night that we...
-感恩节 是的 那天晚上
Thanksgiving? -Yes, that night.
它让我甚至还要更快乐些
It made me even happier.
这让我真的很害怕
Which made me really scared.
听起来很蠢吗 太蠢了 对吧
Does that sound dumb?That's dumb, right?
你的感受就是你的感受
The way-the way you feelis the way you feel.
我只是很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
跟我回家
Come home with me.
什么 现在吗
What, like right now?
不 我们仍处于活动限制状态 但
No, we're still in lockdown,but um...
之后
after.
我犯了个错误 我要再来一次
I made a mistake.I want a do-over.
你会早上给我打电♥话♥吗
You gonna call me in the morning?
不
No,
因为你还是会在那里
because you'll still be there.
我是说 如果你想的话
I mean, if you wanna be.
是啊
Yeah.
就那么干吧
Let's do that.
看起来格伦是在彭德尔顿核电站为公♥司♥
Looks like Glen was shooting a corporate video
拍视频
at the Pendleton NuclearPower Plant.
那 呃 点了一下位置在哪
That uh, explains the where a bit.
还有他采访了电站经理
And he interviewed the plant manager.
我是斯宾塞·布林克斯
I'm Spencer Brinks,
彭德尔顿核电站的电站经理
the plant manager at thePendleton Nuclear Power Plant.
在彭德尔顿这
Here at Pendleton,
我们有一份毫无瑕疵的安全记录
we have an unblemished safety record.
见鬼 你甚至可以吃掉地板
Heck, you can even eat off the floor.
但是不要 因为食物吸收辐射
But don't, because foodabsorbs radiation.
为了确保你的安全
To make sure that you are safe,
每位员工都佩戴了剂量仪
every employee wearsa dosimeter,
就像这个
like this one.
它监测你是否暴露在辐射下
It monitors your exposure
确保你工作时的安全
and makes sure that youare safe while you work.
你知道 你是以格伦·金在彭德尔顿核电站
You know, you're presupposingthat Glen King
暴露在辐射下为前提的
got exposed to radiationat Pendleton.
嗯 那似乎是有可能的 你不这么看吗
Mhmm, that seems likely,wouldn't you say?
在这里搞到了好材料是吧 格伦
Getting some goodstuff here, Glen?
当然 绝对的 斯宾塞 棒极了
Yeah absolutely, Spencer.Great.
你知道的三年前我雇了一个黑客来拍摄我们的婚礼
You know my wife's neverforgiven me
在宣誓期间电池用完了
for the hack I hired threeyears ago to shoot our wedding.
因为这个我妻子从来没原谅我
Ran out of batteries during our vows.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
就在我要开始最精彩的那部分的时候
Just as I was gettingto the good stuff.
我猜他就是他说的那个人
I guess he is who he says he is.
你那边有什么发现吗
Are you getting anything over there?
有意思 所有的访谈都贴上了
Curious. All of theseinterviews are labelled
注有采访对象工作头衔的标签
with the job title of the interview subject.
这个只贴着卡米拉
This one is just labelled Camilla.
我就叫卡米拉·布伦特
My name's Camilla Brent,
我做了三年的健康和安全主管
I've been the head of health and safety for three years.
这个年龄做经理有点儿年轻 不过没关系
It's a bit young for amanager job, but okay.
不好意思 我在镜头面前会害羞
I'm sorry. I'm a bit camera-shy.
现在不是戒烟的绝佳时机
Not the best time to quit smoking.
我有尼古丁口香糖 如果你喜欢的话
Uh, I've got some nicotine gum, if you like?
放松点儿
Take the edge off.
我很好 多谢
I'm okay, thanks.
此外 不允许带吃的和喝的到电厂
Besides, no food or drink allowed in the plant.
我丈夫有自己的坚持
My husband's a bitof a stickler
在涉及到规矩的时候
when it comes to the rules.
你丈夫是谁
Oh. Uh, who's your husband?
我猜是斯宾塞 斯宾塞
Let me guess Spencer?Camilla: Spencer.
说中了 我对她的判断是对的
Nailed it.I was right about her.
卡米拉说她做了三年安全与健康的
Camilla said that she's beenhead of Health and Safety
主管
for three years.
斯宾塞说他们已经结婚三年了
Spencer said that they'd beenmarried for three years.
这绝不是巧合
That is not a coincidence.
是吗 也许你只是不满
Yeah well, maybe you justhave a problem
女性掌权 是吗 但我还是来了 不是吗
with women being in power.Well, I'm here, aren't I?
在没人愿意靠近你的时候帮助你
Helping you when no one elsewould go near you?
你到底怎么了 怎么变成现在这个样子
Okay, what happened to you,to make you like this?
你解雇了我 你还毁了我的职业生涯
You fired me,and you destroyed my career.
才不是 其实是你自己毁了自己的职业生涯
No, actually you destroyedyour career.
我只是发声明的人
I just noticed.
好吧 那我们就到此为止吧
Okay, our time here is over.
是吗 没那么快结束
Well, not soonenough.
来 来 我来帮你
Here, here let me help.
如果我手有些凉 不要介意
I'm sorry if my hands are cold.
我不介意
I can take it.
你很热情
You're a very warm person.
没错 我记得 清楚地记得
Yeah, and I, I remember...vividly.
他们睡过了
They were sleeping together.
和已婚女士上♥床♥是不会
Well, you don't get radiationpoisoning
导致辐射中毒的
from sleeping with a marriedwoman,
这可真有意思
but that is interesting.
不好意思 我以为你已经走了
I'm sorry, I thought youwere leaving.
好了
Okay.
所以和健康又安全的人一起工作
So how does he get radiationpoisoning
他到底是怎么受到辐射中毒的
while working with Health and Safety people?
进去吧
All yours.
我很鄙视这种虚假的家庭
I so despise a staged home.
这样你就能想象自己住在这里了 不是吗
Isn't it so that you canimagine yourself living here?
他们为什么这么虚假
Why they stage it?
为了哪些假艺术品和从未有人使用过的家具
Fake art and furniture that's never been lived in?
不对 不对 我想
No, no, I wanna...
我想看看每一个角落
see I wanna see every nookand cranny.
我想看看
I wanna see...
每一块松散的地板
every loose floorboard.
我想了解它的秘密
I wanna learn its secrets.
你知道的 找到它脆弱的地方
You know, where it's vulnerable.
人们喜欢自己的房♥子是坚固的
People want their housesto be solid.
我认为瑕疵是一种个性
Well, I think of flawsas character,
脆弱是
uh, vulnerabilities as...
一种机会
an opportunity.
为什么这么认为
Why is that?
你是承包商还是什么
Are you a contract or or something?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我还在试着弄清楚我是谁
I'm still trying to figure outwhat I am.
我离开了很长一段时间
I've been away for a long time.
你看到后面的峡谷了吗
Have you seen the ravineout back?
这是一个很好的卖♥♥点
It's a real selling point.
看到了 不 它
Hmm, yeah, yeah, no it's...
天呐 真是妙呀
my God, it's wonderful.
如果你想在自己的房♥子里被谋杀
If you wanna get murderedin your own home.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
对一个刚认识的人来说这并不好笑
That's a terrible jokefrom someone you just met.
我是杰拉尔德·亨利·琼斯
I'm Gerald Henry Jones.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
嘿 怎么了 你还好吗
Hey, what happened?Are you okay?
我觉得他知道我是谁了
I think he figured outwho I was.
没关系 你没事吧
It's all right.You're okay?
没关系
It's all right.
我想你可能会喜欢甜食
Thought you might likesomething sweet,
麦卡沃伊侦探
Detective McAvoy.
来跟你的小间谍一起品尝吧
And share itwith your little spy.
还有你等在
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表