剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
I'd guess the latter.
我估计他们抢走了他的车
I'll bet all the cannabis in Toronto that they took his car.
可能是货车或者皮卡
Maybe a van or a pick-up truck.
应该不是他们计划的一部分 他们被堵住了
No, they didn't plan this. They got boxed in,
所以只能采取这种办法
and made the most of the opportunity.
但是他们会去哪里呢 这是随机的
But where are they going? It's so random.
每次都差一点真是烦人
I'm sick of this one-step-behind-cat-rat game.
我们必须尽快追上他们
We gotta get ahead of these guys.
我要去这附近的店铺调查一下
I'm gonna see if any of these businesses
看他们这些安装的监控到底有没有用
have working security cameras or if this is all for show.
先别动他了
Uh... just leave him here for now.
等艾伦医生来
I gonna wait for Dr. Allen.
哦
Oh.
我去
Oh gee.
没关系
It's okay...
没关系 珍妮 深呼吸
Okay. Okay, Jenny, deep breaths.
深呼吸 放轻松
Deep breaths. Relax, relax.
深
Deep...
操
Shit.
天呐
God... God...
我是首席验尸官 库珀医生在吗
I'm the Chief Coroner, is Dr. Cooper here?
糟了
Oh shit...
好了
Okay...
你可以的 加油 珍妮
You got this. Come on, Jenny.
好了
Okay... okay...
好了
Okay.
这是屠♥杀♥狂欢啊
It's a spree,
所以我又出山了
so I've come down from the mountain.
我
I'm uh...
我在等德维恩
I'm just waiting on Dwayne.
- 他今天可有的忙 - 嗯
- Mm. He's a busy man today. - Mm-hmm.
好了 来看一下尸体吧
All right, let's look at it.
无法作证的人啊 来告诉我信息吧
Imperfect speaker, tell me more.
他是被一下一下打死的
Well, he's escalated.
通常来说场面十分难堪
It's all quite horrible, in general.
- 疤痕组织 - 烧伤导致的
- Ropy tissue. - From a burn.
没错 应该是电力火花导致
Yeah, some sort of electrical burn, I think.
那里还有一点
There's some-there's something there.
镊子给我
Uh... tweeze me.
我
I uh...
我想要重新处理皮特森医生之前的案子
I wanna reopen some of Dr. Peterson's old cases.
走E4
E4.
- 什么 - E4
- What...? - E4.
这是象棋里很典型的开局
It's a classic opening in a game of chess.
这个意思是全局都需要仔细考虑
It means, think it through all the way to the end.
意味着验尸官和警方数年来的工作
It would mean years of coroner work and police work
付诸东流
down the drain.
纤维
A fibre.
反光衣的材料
From a reflective vest.
所以这个人
So we‘re looking for someone
平日和电打交道
who works with electricity.
水力发电站的人
A hydro guy.
需要找液压车
We're looking for a hydro truck.
没错
Yes!
库珀医生
Dr. Cooper!
线索热♥线♥接到了电♥话♥
The tip line got a call.
有人说在温特沃斯的公路商店看到了迪兰
Someone thinks they saw Dylan at a strip mall in Wentworth.
很好
Good.
温特沃斯 好的
Wentworth... okay.
- 那离邓达斯很近 - 所以我想问一下
- That's close to Dundas. - I'd wanna check in.
好的
Yeah.
罗斯给迪兰发了消息 他读了他的书
Ross tweeted Dylan. He uh... he read his book.
快点 罗斯
Come on, Ross...
快接 快接 快接
pickup, pickup, pickup, pickup...
傻♥逼♥手♥机♥
Stupid phone...
竟然把手♥机♥锁在箱子里
Lock my phone in a box...
桥面潮湿
...wet bridge.
今天真是蠢透了
Stupid day...
你好啊 罗斯
Hey, Ross.
你没回我的微博
You didn't respond to my tweets.
我以为可以和你聊一聊《神之深渊》
I thought we were gonna talk about "The God Abyss"?
我想要回我的书
I need my book back.
你就是《神之深渊》的作者
You're the writer of "The God Abyss"?
正是在下 你给我发过私信
In the flesh. You tweeted at me.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你标记了位置
You tagged your location.
所以我就来了 次元壁被打破了
So I'm here, man! I'm passing through...
我需要我的书 兄弟
I need my book, bro.
不在我身上
I don't have it.
- 那在谁哪里 - 我妈妈
- Who does? - M-my mom. I mean...
你妈妈从哪里找到我的书
Where did your mom get my book, huh?
她工作的时候看到的 她是验尸官
At... She's at work. She's the coroner.
我见过你妈妈 她很聪明
I met your mom. She's a smart one.
现在她在哪里
Where's she at, huh?
在那个房♥子里吗
Is she up there in that house?
她在工作
She's at work, man.
所以你现在孤身一人了
So you're by yourself?
听着 我不想惹麻烦
Look, I don't want any trouble, okay?
你看不出来吗
Don't you... don't you see?
根本没有麻烦
Oh, there's no trouble.
我的梦想就要成真了
I'm living my dream.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- Hey, you okay? - Yeah.
操
FUCK!
我去 亲爱的
Oh God. My love.
宝贝
Oh, my love.
- 我没事 - 嘿
- I'm okay. - Hey.
- 妈 我没事 - 你不准死
- Mom, I'm fine. - You are not allowed to die.
我知道 我没事
I know. I'm fine.
我就不应该把那本书放在那
I shouldn't have left that book laying around.
没事 那就是一本普通的书而已
No, no, it's just a book, it's just a book.
- 我没事 -好的
- I'm okay. - Okay.
真的 没什么事
Okay, I'm good, I'm good.
嘿
Hey...
谢谢你 我不知道给你打电♥话♥
Thank you. I didn't know when I was called you
会给你带来危险
that I was putting you in danger.
- 不 没有危险 - 当时很危险
- No, no. No danger. - It was.
确实很危险 我真的很抱歉
It was dangerous, and I am, I am really sorry.
我打他还挺狠的
I hit him pretty hard, but uh...
- 你打他了 - 是的
- You... you hit him? - Yeah. Yeah.
他受伤了 可能会帮上你
He's wounded. That might help you.
- 当时有女生和他在一起妈 - 我没看到
- Was there a girl with him? - Not that I saw.
他有没有说去哪里
Did he say anything about where he was going?
因为 那本书里写着
Because uh... in the book,
他们逃到了“太阳的国度”
they said that they escape to "the land of the sun".
他在书里劫持了一架飞机
Yeah, he hijacks a plane in the book.
我们在那附近找到了一个飞机场
There is an airfield in the radius
卡车可能往那里开了
we have for where the truck could be headed.
他们开的是小飞机 所以应该
They're small planes, so I don't think
- 走不了太远 - 不
- they're going anywhere far. - No, it's more of...
这个意思像是一种隐喻
it's, it's more of a conceptual metaphor.
- 隐喻什么 - 死亡
- Metaphor for...? - Death.
TPK是龙与地下城里的一个暗号♥
TPK? It's code from D & D...
全员杀戮
Total Party Kills.
- 也就是说 - 杀死所有人
- Which means? - Everybody's murdered,
就是整个队伍都死了 除了
like the whole team dies. Well, everyone except...
- 那个英雄 - 是的
- The hero. - Yeah.
你妈妈说他给你发过私信
Hey, your mom said he tweeted you?
给你看 信息可厉害了
Yeah. I can show you, it's pretty crazy.
看
Look.
他给你发了不止十次
He tweeted you more than ten times.
- 是的 - 足够查到他的号♥码了
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表