剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Well, yeah, sign in, sure.
在这
Just right there.
哦
Oh.
天啊 他常来
Oh Jesus, he visits a lot eh,
这个叫罗斯的
this Ross person?
那是个可爱的男孩子
That sweet boy.
大多数时候他是我们唯一的来访者
Most days he's our only visitor.
我们老了的时候 我们都会这么幸运
We should all be so lucky when we get old.
听起来他是个很棒的孩子
Sounds like he's a great kid.
真的
Totally.
好了 神秘先生
Uh okay, Mystico.
非常感谢 不用谢
Thank you very much.No worries.
在楼上
Um, it's actually upstairs,
上楼后左转
and uh, to the left when you go up there.
就是舞台
Okay, sure.The stage.
那个绿色的小点
That little green dot,
这意味着我的职业生涯正在自♥由♥落体式崩塌
that's my career in freefall.
你知道吗 你可以在任何大点的商店
You know, you can buy these trackers
买♥♥到这些追踪器
at any big box store.
我想知道为什么警♥察♥不用它们
I wonder why the police don't use them?
因为我们应该比它做得更好
Because we're supposed to be better than this.
好吧 要么你想阻止他杀更多的人
Okay, either you wanna stop him from killing more people,
要么你不想
or you don't.
他是个连环杀手 这只是个理论
That he's a serial killer is only a theory.
在有人愿意航行到边缘之前
The world was flat before someone was willing
世界是平的 我知道
to sail over the edge.I get it,
这不仅是学术上的观点 是你个人的
this isn't just academic for you, it's personal.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Oh yeah?How do you know that?
我知道你父亲在帐篷城
I know your father was in Tent City.
我知道他是被杀的人之一
I know he was one of the men killed there.
我想不是只有我在调查
Guess I'm not the only one who's been doing research.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是工作的一部分
It's part of the job.
你知道我不是在挑起那些痛苦的回忆
You know I'm not trying to pick at painful memories.
我父亲并不是无家可归
My dad wasn't always homeless.
他只是一个卖♥♥验光设备的普通人
He was just a regular guy who sold optometry equipment.
然后有一天 他就消失了
Then one day,he just disappeared.
你不知道他在街上流浪吗
You didn't know he was on the streets.
我甚至不知道他有精神疾病
I didn't even know he had a mental illness.
我奶奶叫他 脆弱的竹子
My grandmother called himweak bamboo,
这是极大的侮辱
which is the biggest insult.
在验尸官找到我之前
He'd been a dead John Doe for months
他已经死了好几个月了
before the coroner tracked me down.
我不知道如果他没有被杀
I don't know that I ever would have found him
我是否能找到他
if he hadn't been killed.
做这些都是为了他
All this is for him.
是
Yep.
也不全是
And no.
也是为了我自己
It's for me, too.
他不动了
He stopped moving.
唐瓦利
Don Valley United.
走
Let's go.
这是施粥坊 都是无家可归的人
It's a soup kitchen,That means homeless people.
是的
Exactly.
嘿 放开我
Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa.Hey! Get off me!
嘿 放松点 兄弟 我的错 我只是要看一看
Hey, easy bro, my bad.I just need to take a look
你的口袋 好吗
in your pockets, all right?
稍等
One sec.
该死
Damn it.
对不起
Sorry man.
格伦·金的症状
Glen King had symptoms
类似于III型白血病
akin to stage III Leukemia.
他的骨髓受损了
His bone marrow was compromised,
也就是肿块组织变性
which means mass tissue degeneration.
在尸检时 艾伦发现
And in the autopsy,Dr. Allen observed
肺内膜正在脱落
that the lung lining was sloughing off.
还有胃粘膜
As well as the stomach lining.
辐射影响再生最快的组织
Radiation affects tissue which regenerates the quickest.
因为受到辐射的细胞不能正常分♥裂♥
Because irradiated cells don't divide properly.
但如果他的大部分症状是内在的
But if most of his symptoms were internal,
瓣膜功能失常是他生病的原因
and the valve malfunctionis what made him sick,
他不会有辐射灼伤吗
wouldn't he have radiation burns?
你知道 如果我要用放射性同位素
You know, if I were gonna use a radioactive isotope
去杀了谁
to murder someone -
我是说如果
I said if -
我要确保它成功了
I'd wanna make sure that it did the trick,
这意味着它进入他们的体内
and that means getting it inside their body,
进入他们的血液中 在理想的情况下
inside their bloodstream,ideally.
里弗 你在吗
River, are you there?
还在这儿 库珀博士
Still here, Dr. Cooper.
我要你检查他的口腔
I need you to check his oral cavity.
哦 我们正要检查那
Oh, we were just getting there.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see.
他的脸颊和嘴唇内部有癌变
Cancerous lesions on the inside of his cheeks and lips.
舌头上全是大脓包
Large pustules all over the tongue.
那是他的牙齿吗
Is that his tooth?
他的臼齿已经烂透了
His molars are rotten through.
这不是阀门故障
It wasn't a valve malfunction.
不是
No.
不 是他吃的东西
No, it was something he ate.
等一下 让我看看这个
Hold on a sec.Let me look at this.
辐射后的第三天
Day 3 since the exposure.
几乎每时每刻都感到疲惫和恶心
Exhausted and nauseous pretty much all the time.
你知道辐射存在于植物
Did you know that radiation exists in plants,
水果和飞机中吗
fruits, and airplanes?
但是很安全 很安全 很安全
But it's safe, safe, safe.
这很有说服力
Well, that's very convincing.
去了医院 他们说我得了流感
Went to the hospital,they said I had the flu.
我们有无懈可击的安全记录
We have an unblemished safety record.
彭德尔顿的每个员工都带着放射量测定器
Every employee at Pendleton wears a dosimeter.
我丈夫在规定方面
My husband's a bit of a stickler
有点固执
when it comes to the rules.
来点好东西吗 格伦
Getting some good stuff here, Glen?
是的 当然 斯宾塞
Yeah, absolutely, Spencer.
如果我的手很冷 我先说声对不起
Sorry if my hands are cold.
你是个很暖的人
You're a very warm person.
如果它是绿色的 说明你没事
If it's green,it means you're a-okay.
我的眼球在流血吗
Are my eyeballs bleeding?
我感觉我的眼球在流血
I feel like my eyeballs are bleeding.
第九天
Day 9.
哪里都不安全
Nowhere is safe.
不能相信当局
Can't trust the authorities.
我一直在吃正确的食物
I've been eating the right foods...
等下
Wait.
还有一些维生素
and taking supplements.
和服用补充剂
and taking supplements.
也许是在那些维生素中
Ian: Maybe it wasin the vitamins.
你什么都可以吃
Spencer: You can even eat offthe floor.
但是可别来真的 因为食物会吸收辐射的
But don't, because foodabsorbs radiation.
我一直都觉得又累又恶心
Just exhausted and nauseouspretty much all the time.
如果灯变红了 你就
Spencer: If the light is red,you are...
天 我不想说那个词 你就死了
oh God, oh gosh, I don't wannasay uh, dead.
不好意思 我有点晕镜头
Camilla: I'm sorry,I'm a bit camera-shy.
这可真不是戒烟的好时候
Not the best timeto quit smoking.
我有尼古丁口香糖 你想来一点吗
Glen: I-I've got some nicotinegum, if you like?
这个王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
怎么了
What? What is it?
请说
Madden: Yes.
梅登探员 我需要你过来一下
Agent Madden, I need youto get in here now,
我需要跟你说件事 马上来
I need to talk to you.On my way.
怎么了 你倒是快说啊
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表