剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
And your friends
街边的朋友
down the street.
我应该知道的
I should've known.
昨晚我在家门口看到一辆车
I saw a car outside my houselast night,
今天早上在一家杂货店
at a grocery storethis morning,
现在停在一个我碰巧过来的
and now here you are parkedoutside an open house
露天的房♥子外面
that I just happened to be at.
世界充满了巧合
World's full of coincidences.
我知道你们想做什么
I know what youand your friend did.
我的律师会把你撕成碎片的
My lawyer is gonna rip youto shreds.
如果我真的被重新审讯 你就幸运了
You're lucky if my re-trial even makes it to court.
吃屎去吧
So eat up.
你会祈祷自己再强大一些
You're gonna needyour strength.
这一周的监视都白费了
That's a week of surveillancedown the drain.
真糟糕
Sucks for you.
格里尔
Greer!
你是怎么知道他在这里的
How did you even knowhe was in there?
你不会碰巧给他装了某种
You wouldn't by chance haveplanted some sort
跟踪器吧 是吗
of tracking device,would you have?
如果我就是呢
What if I did?
三次?
Three tours?
是的
Yes, sir.
以及联合特遣部队 这是印象最深刻的
And the joint task forces.Most impressive.
你也在这服役
Yeah. You serve too?
本来在但很快就退出了
Oh, I was in and out realquick.
但如果我现在20岁
But if I had beenborn 20-years either way,
事情就会完全不一样了
would've been a different story.
爷爷 嘿 小子
Grandpa.Hey, buddy boy!
你从哪儿过来的 他在这
Where've you been?Here he is!
你的手怎么了
What did you do to your hand?
没什么 只是一些擦伤
Oh, nothing, just a scratch.
他被玻璃划伤了
He-he nicked himselfon some glass,
但我们已经处理了 过来小子
but we've got it sorted out.Here boy!
我们待会儿就没事了 如果你只是
We're actually probably goodthen, if you just wanna--
阿尔斯基
Arski!
阿尔斯基 过来 小子 过来
Arski! Here, boy! Come on!
阿尔斯基是他的狗在我妈还小的时候
Arski was his dogwhen my Mom was a kid.
你知道吗 我看到狗没水喝了 过来
You know, I'm not seeing anywater down for the dog, here.
这里也没有食物 他的饭碗在哪里
There's no food.Where's his food bowl?
到处都找不到它的饭碗
I don't see his food bowlanywhere.
过来 给你找点儿水喝 过来
Come on! Got some waterfor ya, here!
他去哪里了 怎么
Where's he gone? How come--
默里 你看到我们的狗了吗
Hey, Murray,have you seen our dog?
戈登吗 没错
Okay, uh, Gordon?Yeah?
现在你在珍妮家
Yeah, you're at Jenny's house.
你女儿家里
Your daughter's house.
阿尔斯基不在这里
Arski isn't here.
但你的孙子 罗斯
But your grandson, Ross,
他就在那里 就在这里
he's right over there.Right there.
没错 我是利亚姆 嗨
That's it. And I'm Liam.Hi.
嗨 我们刚刚在讲
Hi, we were just talkingabout our time
- 我们在军队服役的时光 - 噢是的 那三次事
in the armed service.Sure, three tours.
没错 我们还在喝茶
Exactly. And we're havingsome tea.
你想喝茶吗 我可以重新再煮一壶新鲜的
You want some tea? I can makea nice fresh pot.
怎么样 不错
How 'bout that?Sure.
来一壶又香又浓的茶 可以使你充满力量
Good strong builder's teathere, sport?
好的
Okay.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 他还活着 好吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey,he's beat. Okay?
喝完茶之后我会开车送他回养老院
After your tea I'll drive himback to the home.
你不能
You can't just--
你不能就这样把他带到这里来
You can't just walk himin there.
他已经走丢过好几次了
He's already gone missinga couple of times,
他们已经想把他转移到一个更安全的楼层
and they already want to movehim to a more secure floor.
严格的照顾对他来说也许是好事
Stricter care might begood for him.
不是 不是
No! No,
我看过了
I've looked into it.
人没办法从那里恢复正常 好吗
You don't recover from there,okay?
你只会失去自♥由♥ 然后你就相当于死了
You just lose your freedom,and then you die
虽然其实你还活着
before you actually die.
我不想让他这么活着
I can't let that happen to him.
没问题 但我们要制定一个计划
Okay, but we'll need a plan.
当然了 是的 我肯定会
Definitely, yes,I absolutely will.
多谢
Thanks.
嘿 艾莉森有什么要对我说的吗
Hey, did-did Alison have something for me?
嗯
Hm?Hm?
没有 不好意思
Oh, no I'm sorry,
我刚在想事情
I was thinking about something.
照我看 你什么时候有孩子的 18还是19
By my count, you had yourchild at what, 18, 19?
我有一个儿子 所以我知道这是什么感觉
I have a son,so I know what it's like,
我知道这有多困难
how hard it can be.
现在 你在这里 珍妮·库珀博士
And yet, here you are,Dr. Jenny Cooper.
是的 这对我来说很重要
Yeah, well it was-it wasimportant to me.
然后我从他父母我父亲那里得到了很多帮助
Then I had a lot of help -his parents, my father.
你母亲在哪里
Where was your mother?
她在
Uh, she was in uh...
从我八岁起 她就住在棕榈滩
she was in Palm Beach,since I was eight.
你为什么没有堕胎
Explains why you didn't have an abortion.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你可不想像你妈妈那样游手好闲
You didn't wanna be a deadbeat like your own mother,
所以你把孩子留下来是为了纠正她的错误
so you kept the baby to re-right her wrongs.
你的妻子是怎么和你相处的
How does your wife cope with you?
哦 她不和我处了
Oh, she doesn't. She um...
她走了 在艾美特上大学之后
she left, right after Emmett went off to university.
对不起 没事
Sorry.Don't be.
每个人都应该快乐 即使是前妻
Everyone deserves to be happy.Even ex-wives.
这有一个文件夹叫I.C.E.
There's a folder called I.C.E.
以防万一的意思 我也给我前妻准备了一个
In case of Emergency.I had one for my ex-wife.
我进了 我进了禁区
I went in-I went into the restricted area
拍一些有趣的视频
to capture some interesting visuals, and um...
有一个阀门出了故障
there was a valve malfunction.
我们被疏散了 斯宾塞说没事
We were evacuated,and Spencer said I was okay.
他带我走过了净化区
He walked me through the decontamination,
安全许可区
the security clearance.
他亲自
He checked my-my
检查了我的放射量测定器
dosimeter per-personally.
他确保我没事的
He made sure I was okay.
我不明白发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening.
你不觉得
Well, you don't think...?
斯宾塞制♥造♥了阀门故障
That Spencer created a valve malfunction
去杀这个睡了他妻子的男人
to murder the man who was sleeping with his wife?
或者他只是在事故出现时
Or he just seized the opportunity
抓住了机会
when it presented itself.
好了 罗恩 这是你昨天玩游戏时
Okay, Ron, here is the paper that you wanted
要的纸
with yesterdays game.
嘿 打扰一下
Hey! Uh sorry,
你介意帮我一下吗
do-do you mind giving mea hand?
是的 当然 没有问题 太好了
Yeah, sure. No worries.Great. Ugh!
我接住了 哦 谢谢
I got it! Ooh.Yeah, Thank you.
就是那
Uh, right there.
里面是什么 一吨♥砖吗
What's in here?A tonne of bricks?
感觉上是这样的 不是吗
It feels like it, doesn't it?
这是我的设备
You know, it's my equipment.Hm?
我的
My uh,
我的魔法装备
my magic equipment.
- 你是神秘先生吗 - 是的
You're Mystico?Yes, I am.
我是神秘先生,我就是魔术师
I'm uh Mystico,that's me the magician.
你早到了一天 是吗
You're a day early.Am I?
但是居民们很想见你
But the residents would love to see you,
先签到吧
so let's just get you signed in,
然后我可以带你去你的舞台
and then I can show you to your stage.
好的 签到
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表