剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
All right, got it. Now what?
- 那是 - 一具尸体吗
- Is that... - A dead body?
我
I'm...
我真的很抱歉让你
I'm really sorry that you...
看到了那个
that you saw that. It's uh...
- 那是什么 - 一具皂化的尸体
- What was that? - A saponified corpse.
这大概意味着它在你的井里
Which presumably means it was in your well,
天啊 我要恶心了
and, oh God, I'm gonna be sick.
你什么都没喝 食物里也没有
You didn't drink any of it, it wasn't in any of the food.
所以我现在感觉到的是心理影响所致
So what I'm feeling is psychosomatic?
太棒了 我还是要吐了
Great! I'm still gonna barf!
嘿 让我带你回家 好吧
Hey, let me take you home. All right?
你们要走了 好吧 再见
You guys are just going? 'Kay, bye.
他是谁 妈妈 那个死了的人
Who is he, Mom? The dead guy?
我不知道 但我的工作就是弄清楚
I don't know, but it is my job to figure out
他发生了什么
what happened to him.
在此期间我们要做什么
And what do we do in the meantime?
假装我们没看见那个可怜的灵魂
Just pretend we didn't see that poor soul
在你家后院腐烂吗
rotting in your backyard?
我们可以呼吸一些新鲜空气去
We could get some fresh air.
我们可以问罗斯可不可以带我们去看这座桥
We could ask Ross if he might show us this bridge
他正在和利亚姆合作
that he's working on with Liam.
我们可以那样做的 对吧 罗斯 今天天气很好
We could do that, right, Ross? It's a beautiful day.
是的 是的 好主意
Yeah, yeah, great idea.
过来吧 莫马尼 来 我给你看点东西
Come on, Momaney. Come on, let me show you something.
- 你确定吗 - 是的 是的 完全确定
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah. Totally.
和我讲讲你的工作吧
Tell me about your work.
我知道要点 但请给我详细的解释一下
I know gist but give me the long version.
我的博士学位致力于
I've dedicated my PhD
研究GTA中的高危人群
to researching at-risk populations in the GTA.
具体来讲 是指那些无家可归的人
Specifically, the homeless.
政♥府♥通过人口普查收集数据
Governments collect data through the census,
选举结果 诸如此类的
election results, things like that.
但是没有固定地址的高危人群
But at-risk populations with no fixed addresses
不被计算在内 所以他们不算数
aren't counted, so they don't count.
不是给政♥府♥ 不是给警♥察♥
Not to the government, not to the police.
告诉我你对杰拉尔德·亨利·琼斯了解多少
Tell me what you know about Gerald Henry Jones.
海湾街的银行家
Bay Street Banker.
慢跑去的帐篷城
Went for a jog by Tent City.
自称是一个无家可归的人 弗洛伊德·希普曼
Claims a homeless man... Floyd Shipman...
曾企图抢劫他
tried to rob him.
琼斯用他跑步包里的剪刀
Jones stabbed him 26 times with a pair of scissors
捅了他26刀
he had in his running pack.
你不相信他的话
You don't buy his story?
就连小孩子都知道不能拿着剪刀跑步
Even kids know not to run with scissors.
我认为他是一个富有的白人 他觉得自己有权
I think that he was a rich white man who felt entitled
结束一个无足轻重的人的生命
to take the life of a man who didn't count.
琼斯可能很快就会出狱
Jones may get released from prison soon,
多亏了新来的那个验尸官
thanks to the new coroner.
帮我确保这不会发生
Help me make sure this doesn't happen.
坐着别动 这需要花上一些时间的
Sit tight. This'll take a minute.
找到了身份证明
So I got an ID on our body.
詹姆斯·格里格森
James Grigson.
他女儿说他在布鲁斯小径徒步旅行时失踪了
Daughter said he went missing while hiking the Bruce Trail.
或者是有人杀了他 把他塞进了你的井里
Or someone murdered him and stuffed him in your well.
- 又是"谋杀井" - 他的头部塌陷下去了
- Again with the "murder well"? - Well, his head's caved in.
所以你更容易相信
So it's easier for you to believe
这是另一个人干的
that another human being did this,
而不是一个意外
rather than believe it was an accident?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 有一件事我可以确定的
Okay, well... one thing I do know...
是他没有被推进我的井里
is that he wasn't shoved into my well.
看到这条沉淀物线了吗
See this line of sediment?
这表明他在湖底躺了
It suggests that he was laying at the bottom of a lake
很长一段时间
for a considerable amount of time.
你抓的那条蛇 你知道是什么蛇吗
The snake you caught, do you know what kind it was?
一条北方的水蛇
Well, a Northern Water Snake.
是的 邓达斯到处都是
Yeah, they're all over the place in Dundas,
- 尤其是在图斯瀑布附近 - 什么图斯瀑布
- especially near Tews Falls. - What's Tews Falls?
那是城外的一个大瀑布
It's this huge waterfall just outside of town.
格里格森先生是在图斯瀑布附近徒步旅行时失踪的吗
Did Mr. Grigson go missing hiking near Tews Falls?
是的
Yup.
那我想我有一个推论了
Then I have a theory.
是什么 确切地说
Which is what, exactly?
他当时正在徒步旅行 然后掉进了瀑布里
He was hiking. He fell into the Falls.
他沉到湖底
He sank to the bottom of the lake,
含水层把他的尸体冲到了我的井里
and an aquifer washed his body into my well.
是啊 我才不信这一切仅仅是因为不幸呢
Yeah, I'm not buying this was misadventure.
格里格森有一个一百万美元的
Grigson had a million dollar
意外死亡保险单
accidental death insurance policy.
在他去世前几周生效的
It was put in place a few weeks before he died,
并且他的女儿是唯一的受益人
and his daughter is the sole beneficiary.
从好的方面来说 她没收到赔款是因为
On the plus side, she couldn't collect cause...
他们没有发现尸体
they never found a body.
在尸检结束之前我不会知道的
Well, I won't know until the autopsy is complete.
我在这里的工作完成了
I'm done here.
你能等卡车来接你 所以我好回家吗
Can you wait for the truck so I go back to my family?
- 当然 - 好的
- Oh, for sure. - Okay..
好吧 有一点
Okay, one.
只有一点
Only one.
就是一具尸体把我
That's how many bodies it took
搞得一团糟
to mess me up.
我第一次开枪的时候
The first time that I shot someone...
它就带走了我的一部分
it took away a part of me.
我想把那部分拿回来
I'm trying to get that part back.
你想
Do you um...
你想来
you wanna come in?
吃个晚饭吗
For dinner?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hello?
是丽莎·格里格森吗
Hi! Um... is this Lisa Grigson?
我是 你是哪位
Yes. Who's this?
我叫珍妮·库珀
My name's Jenny Cooper.
我是安大略西部的高级验尸官
I am the senior Coroner for Ontario West.
我想我们找到了你父亲的尸体
I believe we found your father's body.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it's him?
我需要你来鉴定一下
I'm gonna need you to come in and ID it,
但是 是的 是的 我
but yeah, yeah, I'm-I'm...
我很确定是他
I'm pretty sure it's him.
发生了什么事 你在哪里找到他的
What happened? Where did you find him?
在一个水井里 在邓达斯
Uh... in a water well, in Dundas.
这有一点复杂
It's a little complicated,
所以我需要几天的时间
so I'm gonna need a couple of days
来确定死亡原因 但是
to determine the cause of death, but...
妈妈 是谁打来的电♥话♥ 怎么了
Mommy? Who is this? What's wrong?
没什么 宝贝 你先坐在桌子旁去吧
Nothing, baby. Just go sit at the table.
我真的很抱歉让你离开你的家人
I'm really sorry to pull you away from your family,
在像今天这样的日子里告诉你这么可怕的消息 但是
and give you such horrible news on a day like today, but...
哦 不 我很感激你打电♥话♥给我
Oh no. I'm grateful that you called.
过去的这两年来每天都很可怕
The past 2 years have been horrible,
我不知道他发生了什么事
not knowing what's happened to him.
是的 我只是
Yeah. I just, uh...
我希望我们能再早点找到他的
I wish that we had found him sooner.
我们仍为他在餐桌上留了个位置
We still set a place for him at the table.
主要是为了我的儿子 他们是如此的亲密
Mostly for my son. They were so close.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
家族的诅咒终于在他身上应验了
Guess the family curse finally caught up to him.
家族诅咒 什么
Family curse? What...?
对不起
Sorry, uh...
罗斯退学了
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表