剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
and he, like, predicts the end of the world.
我在家呢就有点呆无聊了
So I was kind of just bored at home,
然后呢我就读完了它
so I just kinda started reading it,
我就觉得哇塞这贼酷啊
and I was like this is pretty cool.
然后 就好玩嘛 我就发了关于这本书的东西
So, for kicks, I posted about it,
然后我又发了它的作者的名字
and then I tweeted the name of the writer...
然后他就给我发了东西
and he tweeted me back!
- 这贼酷 对不对 - 是啊
- That's pretty crazy, right? - Yeah.
现在告诉他别发了 好吧
Now just tell him to stop, all right?
我和我妈妈说我不会理他的
Well, I mean, I told mom I'd leave it alone,
因为她就觉得这会惹来麻烦什么的 所以
cause she could like get in trouble or something, so...
好吧 嘿 给我
Okay, hey. Come on.
好吧 等一下 一下
Okay, one sec, one sec.
话题 职业生涯 话题 我的办公室
Hashtag worklife, hashtag myoffice...
话题 把你的手♥机♥给我
Hashtag givemeyourphone.
快点
Come on.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
好吧 这就是我需要加入工会的原因
Okay, that, that right there is why I need to be in a union.
- 好啊 请随意 - 好的 我会的
- All right, be my guest. - Yeah, I'm gonna.
赶紧 我们赶紧干完
Okay, let's finish this.
这就是我们的嫌疑人吗
So this is our suspect?
是的 长官 这是迪伦·李
Yeah, Chief. A Dylan Lee.
还有我们找到的 三具尸体
And our three... three bodies.
威廉·韦伯 吉迪恩·卡莫教授
Uh, William Webber, Professor Gideon Kamau,
还有一个身份未知的女性 我们认为她是迪伦·李的母亲
and an unidentified woman that we think is Dylan Lee's mother.
艾伦医生 你可以讲一下你在养蜂场的
Dr. Allen, can you speak a little on your findings
发现吗
from the apiary?
好的 没问题
Yes, yes.
碎冰机 在我们最初的检测中
The ice chopper from our initial testings
确认了它肯定是肢解尸体的工具
definitely the instrument used to dismember the remains,
利用附加压力
uh, utilizing an adjunctive pressurized
还有摩擦力
and frictatious force...
肢解了支撑手臂臂和肘前的
dissecting the auxiliary, brachial, and antecubital...
这个碎冰机是用来肢解吉迪恩·卡莫教授的
The ice chopper was used to dismember Professor Kamau.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这上面也找到了威廉·韦伯的血液
And William Webber's blood was found on it too.
- 超不擅长演讲 - 没事的
- Public speaking. - Yeah. It's okay.
三具尸体
Three bodies.
是的 长官 我们已经通知了周围的
Yeah, Chief. We've notified all surrounding areas,
所有能出城的地方的人员 公共汽车 火车 全部
ports of exit, bus, trains, all of it,
但我们还应该发布一则公共安全警告
but we should issue a public safety warning.
这个先不着急
Let's wait on that.
我们不想惊动迪伦·李 让他知道我们在抓他
We don't wanna alert this Dylan Lee that we're onto him.
好的 我们还查了那把枪
All right. We've also put a trace on the gun
那把迪伦·李的女朋友 阿曼达·雷耶斯上交的
that Dylan Lee's girlfriend, Amanda Reyes, brought in.
它注册在了一个叫 兰德尔·杰弗里斯的人的名下
It's registered to a one... Randall Jeffries.
兰德尔·杰弗里斯
Randall Jeffries.
那是我们在大学里询问过的一个孩子
That's one of the kids we interviewed at the University.
好的 找到他 带他来问话
Okay. Find him and bring him in.
- 好的 - 好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
嘿 我知道你很担心阿曼达 但我们正在努力
Hey. I know you're worried about Amanda, but we're on it.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 我是阿曼达 给我发短♥信♥吧 白♥痴♥
Hey, it's Amanda. Text me, fool!
阿曼达 我是珍妮
Amanda, it's, it's Jenny.
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Can you just, can you call me back?
拜托 我只是 我真的
Please, I just, I really...
我真的需要知道你还好不好
I really need to know that you're okay.
上车吧
Hop in!
那是钻戒吗
Is that a diamond ring?
给你的惊喜噢
Surprise!
看看它合适不
Let's see how it fits.
你还站在那儿干什么
What're you doing still standing there?
迪伦
Dylan!
觉得我们在树林里的澳洲牌拖车里
Hey, what do you think of saying our I do's on the outback,
说 "我愿意" 怎么样
in Aus-trailee-ah, aye?
我
I...
我非常乐意
I would love to.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
- 这是认真的吗 - 是的
- Is it serious? - Yeah.
嘿 别担心
Hey, don't worry.
我会照顾好你的
I'm gonna take care of you.
可以信任他
He's cool.
我发誓 每次都是 巨无霸送我的东西
I swear, every time. Big Mac sends me stuff...
任何看起来有点像“亚洲”的东西都很难破译
anything that looks even remotely "Asian" to decipher...
而我只能用谷歌♥来翻译它
and I just Google Translate it!
你为什么不叫他自己做呢
Why don't you just tell him to do it himself?
然后破坏我语言的师长地位吗 没门
And spoil my sensei-of languages status? No way!
也许他们听不到
Well, maybe they can't hear us.
让我们查看下后院吧
Let's check the back.
我是金警探 我在梅维尤街42号♥
This is Detective Kim. 42 Mayview Lane.
我们需要后援
We need backup.
这个伤口几乎切断了整个股骨
This one nearly severed the femur.
这一击可真是怒气冲冲的啊
That's a chop full of rage.
有一边躯干
Side torso...
脖子后面
back of the neck.
脖子后面
Back of the neck...
她没料到这事
she didn't see it coming.
没有戒指
No rings...
手指被剪掉了
Fingers are shorn off.
从伤口看 这一定是一把长刃刀
By the looks of the cuts, it's gotta be a long blade.
绝对是一把大砍刀
Most definitely a machete
可能是布♥什♥切割刀100的那款
perhaps the Bush Cut 100.
自从我们发现卡莫的尸体后
I was testing chop weapons all week
我整个星期都在实验是哪种砍杀武器 还记得吗
since we found Kamau's body, remember?
嘿
Hey!
你要 踩到手指了
You're about... to step on a finger.
库珀
Cooper.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我
I uh...
我告诉他们我看见他们了
I tell them I see them.
我知道大家都盯着我在看
And I know everybody stares at me.
很有心
It's nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
兰德尔·杰弗里斯
Randall Jeffries.
还有呢
And there's more.
来认识一下兰德尔·施托姆(风暴)·杰弗里斯
Meet Randall "Storm" Jeffries.
迪伦地下室的"风暴”
The "Storm" from Dylan's basement.
阿曼达很怕他
Amanda was afraid of him.
他身上的伤口
The cuts on his body,
很浅而且很小心 但是
they're shallow and tentative, but...
杰弗里斯太太身上的那些伤口 更深而且作案更自信
the ones on Mrs. Jeffries, they're deeper and confident.
- 两把砍刀 两个杀手做的 - 是的
- Two machetes. Two killers. - Yeah.
如果施托姆没在这儿
If Storm isn't here,
我不能让你就这么进他的宿舍
I just can't let you in to his dorm room.
哪个房♥间是他的
Which room is his?
兰德尔·杰弗里斯
Randall Jeffries?
兰德尔·杰弗里斯
Randall Jeffries!
《全球经济的未来》
"The Future of Global Economics".
《数字货币的崛起》
"The Rise of Digital Currency".
《1924》 《1984》
"1924", "1984".
《我的奋斗》
"Mein Kampf"?!
不错啊
Nice light reading.
那是什么
What is that?
这是他的血 看
It's his blood. Watch.
飞镖轮盘赌
Dart roulette.
这家伙享受疼痛的感觉 让他更坚强
This guy's into pain, making himself tough.
这是从计算机实验室偷来的
Stolen from the computer lab,
我敢用我的帽子打赌
willing to bet my hat.
你不戴帽子的
You don't wear a hat.
我应该戴的 肯定超帅
I should, I'd look good.
好吧 我们把这些都带走
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表