剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
但是我看见验尸照片时
but I saw on autopsy photos
死后瘀伤已经形成了
that post-mortem bruising had come up.
也就是说别人勒死了他
Which is consistent with someone else strangling him,
但是这里一句未提
and there is no mention of that in here.
我说了算
I made a judgment call.
丹妮尔的颈部组织也没有验过吧
No examination of Danielle's neck either.
兄弟 这可都是孩子啊
I mean, come on, these are children!
我做了毒理检验
I did toxicology.
那女孩身体里有芬太尼(止疼药)
Your dead girl had traces of Fentanyl in her system.
她死的时候磕高了吗
She was high when she died?
她是个上吊自杀的瘾君子
She was an addict who hanged herself.
- 那男孩也是 - 不 不要
- And the boy followed suit. - NO! Don't!
我们本来应该给死者代言的
We are supposed to speak for the dead,
就凭这个报告
and how am I supposed to do that with...
我怎么做得到
with this?
我要重新验一遍他俩的尸体
I wanna re-examine Kevin and Danielle bodies myself.
不行 我已经让人把尸体带走了
You can't. I released them.
什么
What?
我已经让人把尸体带走了
I released them.
- 你被炒了 - 什么
- You're fired. - Excuse me?
恭喜 艾伦医生
Congratulations, Dr. Allen,
你现在是高级验尸官了
you're promoted to senior pathologist,
你不能炒我
You can't fire me!
你这个骄傲自大又懒惰的人
You're arrogant. You cut corners.
狗改不了吃屎
And you are not gonna change.
不是你走就是我走 我是不会走的
It is you or it is me. And it is not me.
尸体现在在哪儿
Where are the bodies now?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
你错过了葬礼
You missed the funeral.
是啊 我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我
I um...
我希望你能把丹妮尔的尸体送回我这里
I need you to release Danielle's body back to me.
验尸出了点问题
There was a problem with the postmortem.
我
And I...
我很抱歉 我知道这不是个好时机
I'm sorry. I know this isn't good time.
你想让我把她的尸体送回去吗
You want me to give you back her body?
结果里出了点错
There was a mistake.
她都死了
She died!
她死的时候磕高了
She was high when she died.
不 她是个快乐 适应力强的孩子
No! She was a happy, well-adjusted girl!
你怎么知道
And how would you know?
你都没去探望过她
You never visited her.
那戏剧就是她的全部生活 西蒙妮
The play was her life, Simone.
而你却一无所知
And you didn't know about it.
这就让我开始觉得你根本就没去看过她
Okay. So that makes me think that you didn't go visit her.
所以你说她很开心 过得很好
So this whole "she's happy, she's fine",
不过是你的幻想
that is a fantasy
因为你根本就不知道
because you don't want to know the truth!
是体制带走了我孩子
The system took my kid!
你不能带走她
You can't have her back!
得了吧
Come on.
得了吧 珍妮
Come on, Jenny.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
这是丹妮尔脚后跟上的组织
Tissue from the heel of Danielle Wills.
我想好好解剖检查它
I'd like a proper dissection of it please.
你从哪儿搞来的
Where did you get this?
别问
Don't ask.
以后我想要更完整的样本
I like more proper samples, in the future.
好嘞
Got it.
我取了点呕吐物样本
I did a quick dipstick on your barf.
我在等毒理检验报告确认
I'll wait for toxicology to confirm,
但是初步检验芬太尼阳性
but uh, it tested positive for Fentanyl.
还有 热烈欢迎 卡芬太尼
And... drum roll please Carfentanil.
卡芬太尼比芬太尼强效一千倍
Carfentanil's a 1000 times stronger than Fentanyl.
我们以前在急诊室里一周有十来个吸毒过量的
We were getting 10 ODs a week in the ER.
谁都不知道他们都吸了什么
Nobody knows what they're taking,
也不知道他们制了什么毒
and nobody knows what they're making.
我想要你再验一下丹妮尔的血
I want you to re-test Danielle's blood
- 看有没有卡芬太尼 - 你觉得她吸毒过量吗
- for Carfentanil. - You think she OD'd?
如果后跟瘀伤是死后造成的话 我觉得是
Well, if that heel abrasion was post-mortem, I do.
又有尸体了
Another body.
结果出来了联♥系♥我
Let me know as soon as the results come in.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
嘿 你不能在那儿
Hey! You can't be up there!
我在修枝
I'm cutting down a branches.
不行 我是验尸官 你不能在那儿弄那些
Yeah. No. I'm the coroner, you can't be up there
我这儿正搞调查呢
while I'm doing an investigation!
警♥察♥在屋里
The police are inside.
他们可没说我
They didn't seem worried about me.
你是
Are you...
潘奇夫人的儿子吗
Mrs. Panychs' son?
不 她都90岁了好吧
No, She was 90.
我是来给她干活的
I'm doing some work for her. Or for...
给某个人干活吧 现在这里已经没有人了
someone I guess, no-one now.
我开玩笑呢
That's a joke.
行吧
Yeah. Uh...
我得走了
I have to go.
好嘞 我懂了 你是验尸官
All right. I get it, you're the coroner.
嘿
Hey.
想去喝一瓶吗
You wanna go get a beer?
- 来 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
我是个寡妇
I'm a widow!
什么
What?
我 我是个寡妇啊
I'm a, I'm a widow!
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Okay. - Yeah.
我很抱歉 我不知道我为什么要跟你说这个
I'm sorry, I don't-I don't know why I'm telling you this.
你 你的
What, what um,
你的丈夫是怎么去世的
how did your husband die?
动脉瘤
An aneurysm.
他只有
He was uh...
他只有四十岁
he was only 40.
我很遗憾
Um... I'm sorry.
我之前不知道 我只是
I didn't know. I just...
你
You...
拜托 你知道我结婚了的
Come on, you knew I was married.
我不知道
No.
你知道吗
You know what?
- 或许我们该结束这尴尬的对话 - 不用 不用
- Maybe this is weird conversation... - No! No!
我丈夫去世前把我们的财产挥霍一空
My husband spent all our money before he died!
没错 他有赌瘾
Yeah. He had a gambling problem.
所以他申请了第二笔抵押贷款 然后又赌光了
So he took out a second mortgage, he gambled that away!
他没钱交我们的人寿保险费了
He didn't pay our life insurance premiums.
所以我 我得卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
So I'm-I'm gonna have to sell my house!
而且
And...
那 你的故事是什么呢
So uh, what about... you?
你看起来像个 旅游的
You smell like... travel.
我在军队服役过
I was in the army.
在阿富汗
Afghanistan.
你 你在那都做些什么
What did-what did you do there?
我杀了很多人
I killed a bunch of people.
哦 抱歉
Uh, so sorry.
这是 工作电♥话♥
This is, it's work,
我需要失陪一会
I've just gonna... a minute.
- 马上回来 - 好的 当然
- I'll be right back. - Yeah. Sure.
感谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Hey, thanks. Uh,
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表