剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
不 不
Oh, no, no,
我说的是报纸上关于你妹妹去世信息的文章
the newspaper article about your sister's death.
你扒出了我身上背负的怨恨
You dig up my ghosts,
我就也去扒出了你的
I dig up your ghosts.
你在帮了我之后 我就一直对你很感兴趣
I became interested in you after you helped me.
我知道我们俩有共同之处
I just-I knew that we had something in common.
你知道图书馆里居然还有微缩胶片吗
Did you know that the library still has microfiche?
我是从那儿看到那篇文章的
Just, that's where I got that article.
你看 这里根本没有人
You see, there's nobody here that's,
能来救你
that's gonna help you.
我们手里有你的DNA
We have your DNA.
给我
Give it to me.
不
No.
我爸爸天天游手好闲
My dad was a deadbeat.
我甚至连个家都没有
Couldn't even keep a roof over my head.
他是个非常糟糕的父亲
He was a bad, bad dad.
不 不 你♥爸♥爸爱你
No. No, your dad loved you.
他动手给你削了一辆车
He whittled a car for you.
那个玩具是我自己削出来的
I whittled that toy.
是我
It was me!
是我做的 是我
I did that! That was me!
所以
So...
我杀了他
I killed him.
你♥爸♥爸杀了你妹妹
Your father kills your sister,
你难道不想杀死他吗
you don't wanna kill him?
他没有杀死我妹妹
He didn't kill her.
他没有 是那只狗干的 而他
He didn't-it was the dog and he-he...
哦 你确
Oh, you're...
你确定吗
you sure you on that?
确定吗
You sure?
我觉得你和我很像
Because I think that you are like me.
保安
Security!! Oh!
保安 救命
Security, help!
保安
Security!
救命
Help!
这是我的
Mine!
不
No!
凯蒂
Katie!
詹妮 詹妮
Jenny. Jenny!
詹妮
Jenny!
嘿 我能和她单独聊一下吗
Hey, can I have a second?
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. You doin' okay?
没事 没事 只是一个
Yeah, yeah. It's just uh--
只是一处刺伤而已
it's just a puncture wound.
本来可能会更糟糕的
It coulda been-it coulda been a lot worse.
谢谢你 你知道我的意思吧
Thanks. You know?
- 知道 - 谢谢你
- Yeah. - Thank you.
这是他选得武器
His weapon of choice,
八分之一英寸的套筒凿
a one-eighth inch socket chisel.
现在几乎都没有这种东西了
They barely make these anymore.
是的 那是一种木工凿
Yeah, well, it's a wood-working chisel.
我猜是这样的
It's just a-it's just a guess.
我在VI级数据库里将那些流浪汉谋杀案
I cross-referenced homeless murders
和琼斯的越野赛路程进行对比
through VI CLASS database with trail races that Jones has run.
全部符合
Got hits all over.
尼亚加拉 弗拉格斯塔夫 加特诺
Niagara, Flagstaff, Gatineau,
阿斯彭 意大利
Aspen, Italy.
我猜我们会在那里找到剩下的22具尸体
I'm guessing we'll find the rest of our 22 bodies there, too.
你做得不错
That's really good work.
很高兴你能没事
I'm glad you're okay.
难以相信我和萨比娜在吃意大利肉卷的时候
I can't believe I was eating cannelloni with Sabina
- 你居然被捅了一刀 - 意大利肉卷
- while you were getting stabbed! - Cannelloni?
是在超♥市♥买♥♥的 但我并不介意
Store-bought, but I don't mind.
需要我给你盖个毛毯
Um, can I get you a blanket,
或者你想吃糖吗 你需要吃药吗
or do you want some candy, or... do you want your pill-
没事 不用了
No, I'm okay.
那就深呼吸吧
Just take deep breaths.
吸气 吐气
In. Out.
好好休息一下
Take some time off.
找时间和那个法国佬待在一起
Spend some time with that Frenchman.
他看起来人不错
He seems like a good guy.
他是魁北克人 没错
He's Quebecois, and yeah,
他确实人不错
he uh, he's a good guy.
好的 好吧
Yeah. All right.
你好啊 警探
Hi, Detective.
我弄丢了去你家的钥匙
I lost my key to your house.
你能帮我找到它吗
You think you can help me find it?
当然能了
I most definitely can.
- 爸爸 - 咋了
- Dad? - Yeah?
- 爸爸 - 怎么了
- Dad. - Yeah?
凯蒂的事你为什么要对我撒谎呢
Why did you lie to me about Katie?
- 我把我知道的都告诉你了 - 我都想起来了
- I told you what I know. - I remember everything.
你为什么 你为什么不告诉我 是我
Why didn't you-why did you not tell me that I um-
你当时受到了很大的创伤
You were so traumatized
你都不张嘴说话了
that you stopped speaking.
当你终于开口说话的时候
And when you finally started talking again,
你再也不提那件事了
you never mentioned anything about it.
我还以为你忘记了那件事
I thought maybe you had forgotten it.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
我不想让你难受的
I didn't wanna screw you up.
我那么做是不是错了 我是做错了 对吧
Did I do wrong? I did, didn't I?
这么多年来我一直在骗你 我做错了
By lying to you all these years, I did wrong.
不
No,
不 你只是想
no you were just...
你只是想保护我
you were trying to protect me.
我想背负着凯蒂的怨恨
I wanted to carry Katie's ghost.
我不想让你背负着
I didn't want you to have to.
你当时才那么小
Oh, you were such a little thing.
这么多年我好累啊
I'm tired all the time.
没关系的
It's okay.
阿尔斯基 阿尔斯基 过来
Arski! Arski, come here!
过来
Come here!
好孩子 好孩子
Oh, good boy, good boy!
真是个好孩子 好狗狗
There's a good boy! Good dog!
真是个好狗狗
Such a good dog.
你这个爱吐舌头的老狗
You old pot-licker.
我们受够背负着怨恨了 爸爸
We're done carrying around our ghosts, Dad.
我们得放手了
We have to let 'em go.
这件事需要一些勇气
* It's gonna take a bit of work
一些勇气
* Oh, work
现在你陪在我身边
* Now that you're here
一些勇气
* Whoa, work
人们来来往往都是过客
* 'Cause people come and go
但我想应该让你知道
* But I think you should know
知道我是
* That I...
我想这样应该能行
* I think this will work
我需要时间来治愈这一切
* It's gonna take a little time
不过有你在我身边
* But with you by my side
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我想试试
I wanna try.
现在晚了吗
Is it too late?
不
No.
我是说 我也不知道
I mean, I don't know--
我也不知道会是什么样子 或是
I don't know what trying looks like, or--
不过有你在我身边
* But with you by my side
我不会放手的
* I won't let go
直到我找到属于自己的东西
* 'Til I've got what's mine
我就是想不起来了 我不知道
I just don't remember. I don't know.
- 好好想想 - 你当时嗑的太嗨了
- Think! - You were really high.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表