剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
What is it, tell me,goddamnit.
怎么了 库珀博士
What is it, Dr. Cooper?The uh...
他一直在嚼口香糖
he was chewing gum,the whole time.
辐射源应该就在里面
The radiation, it's in it.
你需要搜查一下他家里是不是有尼古丁口香糖
You need to check his housefor nicotine gum.
如果你不去的话 我自己去
If you're not gonna go, I am!
我再也不想就光待在这了
I am done being cooped upin here.
调料递我一下
Can you pass me the sauce?
谢谢
Thank you.
我说
So...
今天我们配合的还不错嘛
you and I made a goodteam today.
那你得先正式跟我道歉
Then issue me a publicapology.
想让我道歉 那你得先给我一个理由
Well, you want an apology,gimme your reason.
我今天证明了我自己啊
I proved myself today!
不
No, it's...
我不是这个意思
it's not what I mean. I uh...
伊恩 我需要你告诉我到底发生了什么
I want you to tell mewhat happened, Ian.
我没明白你在说什么
I don't follow.
我看了你所有的报告
I've studied all of yourreports,
在你最开始工作的时候 你
and at the beginning of yourcareer, you were...
你思维严密 也很敏锐
you were thoroughand you were sharp,
然后 突然你就变了
and then-and thensomething changed.
什么都没变啊
Nothing changed.
这些变化开始于大概10年前
Something changedaround 10-years-ago.
你变得反复无常 懒散
You started acting erratic,you were sloppy,
凡事也不深究
you didn't dig deepinto anything.
行了 我吃不下去了 到底发生什么了
I lost my appetite suddenly.What was it?
是不是 离婚造成的
Was it...?I mean, was it the divorce?
还是你生病了 或者酗酒
Were you sick? I mean,were you drinking? Like--
给我个解释
Just say something mitigating
我现在就可以推荐给你一份工作
and I will give you a jobrecommendation right here,
现在就可以 因为你是一个很棒的病理学家
right now, because youare a good pathologist.
我是
I am a--
我是一个伟大的病理学家
I am a great pathologist.
梅登探员 请进
Hey uh, Agent Madden,come on in.
你是对的
You were right.
我们在格伦的摄影包里发现了一大包尼古丁口香糖
We found a package of nicotinegum in Glen's camera bag,
里面的辐射指数超高
and it spiked our Geiger counters.
接下来你要说可是了是吗
You have a but face?
可是斯宾塞·布林克完全不知道
But Spencer Brinks had no idea
他老婆有外遇了
his wife was having an affair.
那就是说口香糖不是被下毒了
What, the gum wasn't poisoned,
而只是个意外吗
it was just irradiatedby accident?
我们是这么认为的
That's what our analyststhink.
当阀门出现问题的时候
He had the gum in his pocket
他在口袋中就装着它
when the valve malfunctionhappened.
他一定是不小心掉了 然后被格伦带回了家
He must have dropped itand Glen brought it home,
天天嚼 每天都嚼
chewed it day, after day,after day, after day,
到最后 他就死了
until it eventually killed him.
所以说这并不是谋杀对吧 就是一个
So it wasn't murder,it was just a-a terrible,
可怕的意外
horrible accident.
是个悲剧 而且本来结果会更严重的
It's a tragedy, but itcould've been much, much worse.
包括所有人 也包括你 库珀博士
For everyone.Including you, Dr. Cooper.
呃
Right uh,
我还没拿到验血结果呢
I haven't got my blood testresults back... yet.
结果几小时前就出来了
Results came back hours ago.
我把它给你同事艾莉森了
I gave them to your colleague,Alison.
在你做任何结论之前
Uh, before you jumpto any conclusions--
天哪
Wow.
你可真行
Wow, you are unbelievable.
我先走了 你们俩好好聊聊吧
I'll let you twowork this out.
你已经知道了吗 当艾莉森给我打电♥话♥的时候
You knew?When Alison called,
但你一直把我困在那个屋子里
but you kept me trappedin that room to what,
看着你证明你自己是个伟大的病理学家
to prove to me that you area great pathologist,
说服我让我给你一个正式的道歉
to convince me to give youwhat, a public apology?
你错了
You're missing the point.
我们今天做的很出色
We did some extraordinarywork today.
对 我弱爆了
Yeah. Yeah, well I wasvulnerable,
然后你为了你自己 就让我一直是那个状态
and you kept me that wayfor your own personal gain,
这才是问题的关键
and that is the point.
有些时候结果说明了手段
Sometimes the end justifiesthe means.
你的确不错 彼得森博士 但是
You had a good run,Dr. Peterson, but uh,
你却在最后毁了这一切
it's too bad you decidedto ruin it at the end.
你把你的手伸向了一具有放射性的尸体
You stuck your armin a radioactive body,
而且你都不考虑一下自己的健康
and you barely thoughtabout your own health,
因为你太想
because you were so consumed
找出来格伦·金的死亡真♥相♥了
with trying to getto the truth of Glen King.
你让自己沉浸在其他人的真♥相♥之中
You immerse yourselfin the truths of others
这样你就不用去考虑自己的问题了
so that you don't have to deal with your own.
你一直想知道我的秘密
You're so concernedwith my secrets?
那你又到底在逃避什么 库珀博士
What are you running from,Dr. Cooper,
因为我敢说那肯定是件大事
because I can tellit's something big?
如果你不介意的话
Well, if you'llexcuse me,
我想 我想把汤喝完
I'm-I'm gonna finish my soup,
然后我就要回家去了
and then I'm gonna spendsome time with my family.
他干什么呢 不知道啊
What's he doing?I don't know.
到最后了 死亡之塔
Now to conclude...the Tower of Death.
得
Okay.
好吧
Okay um...
那么这将是神秘先生今晚的最后一个戏法
so this will be Mystico'sfinal trick for the evening.
谢谢大家
Thank you, merci.
嗨 珍妮 你们还好吧
Hi, Jenny.Hey. Hi, are you guys okay?
对不起 爸爸 你还好吧
I'm so sorry, dad,are you all right?
我没事
Oh yeah, perfectly.
他们给我打了好多次电♥话♥
They called me like a dozentimes,
他们说爷爷失踪了
they said that-that Grandpawas missing,
但是后来又说他一直跟你在一起
but then he was with youthe whole time.
没有 其实什么事都没有
No, it's-it's a reallybig nothing at all.
不是你爷爷 是我
Oh no, it's not him, it's me.
我去你家了 我不该这么做
I-I went to your house.I-I shouldn't have done it.
我没跟任何人说
I didn't tell anybody.
我去找你 因为我有事要跟你说
I went there because I hadto tell you something.
非常重要的事
It's very importantthat I tell you.
是什么
What's up?
是时候你知道关于凯蒂的事了
It's time you knewthe truth about Katie.
这事都快把我弄疯了
It's just driving me crazy.
你说吧
Okay.
是阿尔斯基
It was Arski.
什么叫是阿尔斯基
What do you mean,it was Arski?
我是说是阿尔斯基
I mean, it was Arski.
他没有离家出走 我开枪打了他
He didn't run away.I shot him.
我知道
I know.
你不知道 我杀了他因为他杀了你姐姐
No, I shot him becausehe killed your sister.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我杀了他因为我不停的警告
I killed him because I keptwarning -
她和他
her and him -
我说阿尔斯基 你不能在楼梯上玩
I said Arski, you can't playon the stairs,
你不能老在楼梯上玩
you just can't playon the stairs,
但是没有人听我的
but no one actually listenedto me, as per normal.
阿尔斯基杀了凯蒂
Wait, A-Arski killed Katie?
不 不是那样的
No, that's not it...
爸 你刚说的 不 等一下 让我想想
Dad, you said... No, one second, one second.
我刚刚一下子想不起来要说什么了
I just lost this for a second.
我必须要告诉你事实的真♥相♥
I have to tell you the truth.
凯蒂 凯蒂怎么了
Katie? Now, what about Katie?
不是 爸 你刚才说你想
No Dad, you were sayingthat you wanted-
你想告诉我一件事
you wanted to tell me the truth.
等一下
Hey.No, one second,
- 到底凯蒂怎么了 - 爷爷 那都是很久以前的事了
what about Katie though?Grandpa, that all happened
对 很久以前了
a really long time ago.Oh, a long time ago.
我给他弄点茶喝
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表