剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你会对他们说些什么
What do you say to them?
我会说我
I say that I am...
真的很抱歉
really sorry.
然后坐下来
And then I sit down.
这样他们会知道我不会离开
So they know I'm not going anywhere.
给 你现在关注我了
Here. You're following me now.
还有你的密♥码♥是Amanda 这样你就不会忘了
And your password's "Amanda", so you don't forget.
好的
Got it.
我们来张自♥拍♥
Let's take a selfie.
拜托啦
Please.
好吧
Okay.
- 你有个地下室 - 是的
- You have a basement? - Yeah, I do.
它在哪
Where is it?
就在这边
Right over here.
我能失陪一下 就一小会吗
Uh, will you excuse me for just a sec.
- 它锁上了 - 租出去了
- It's locked. - It's rented out.
租户不在家 通常你能听到他
Tenant's not home. You'd hear him usually.
他的 他的 音乐 电视 和电子游戏声音
His-his music. TV. Video games.
我能瞧瞧吗 很快的
Oh. Can I just take a quick look?
呃 法律上来说 我得提前48小时通知他
Well, legally, I'd have to give him a 48 hours notice.
我可以弄份搜查令再来
I can come back with a warrant.
拜托了 真的
Please. Yeah.
我也想知道我自己的地下室里有什么
I'd like to know what's going on in my own basement.
好吧 我想我们看好了
Okay. I think we're good here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们两个
Both of you.
我迫不及待想看看你其他的设计了
I can't wait to see your other designs.
我希望你喜欢它们
I hope you like them.
是的 如果我们还有什么需要的话我们会告诉你的
Yeah. We'll let you know if there's anything else we need.
好的 祝你们有愉快的夜晚
Right. Have a good night.
你撒谎了
You lied?
我们没有租户 迪伦
We don't have a tenant, Dylan.
是的 但我紧张了
Yeah, but I got nervous.
当他们进来的时候 我说只有你和我
When they came in, it was just you and me.
是的 还有施托姆
Yeah. And Storm,
在地下室里
in the basement.
是的 正是如此 我本应该说
Yeah. Exactly. What I should have said was
我的小伙伴 施托姆 正在地下室里消遣
"my buddy, Storm, is hanging out in the basement".
如果我晚会再这么说
If I said that any later...?
那会显得有古怪
Well, that would have looked weird.
他们想要什么
Yo, what did they want?
只是打听了下某个摆弄电脑的家伙
Just asked about some dead computer guy.
还有一个多伦多大学的教授 和我们没关系
Oh, and a Prof from U of T. Nothing to do with us.
对吧 阿曼达
Right, Amanda?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Right.
嘿 嘿 现在几点
Hey. Hey, what time is it?
现在是
It is...
6点半
hmm... six-thirty.
你睡过头了 闹钟没叫醒你
You slept through your alarm.
为什么不叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me up?
嘿 谁是迪伦·李
Hey, who's Dylan Lee?
别看那个 那是
Don't read that, that's um,
呃 那是证物
that's evidence.
要是我已经在推特上关注他了 你怎么说
What if I already followed him on Twitter?
啥
What?
我绝对是他的铁粉
I totally stanned him. Um...
是的 爱上了那本书
yeah, "Love the book."
拯救世界 老兄
Save the world, dude.
标签 感谢你没有写什么关于僵尸的东西
Hashtag thankyoufornotwritingaboutzombies.
好吧 拜托 呃 打住 还有别
Okay. Just um, stop it. and don't...
拜托撤回铁粉状态
Just Un-stan him.
或者即使他回复了 你也别又铁粉回去
Or if he responds, don't stan back.
好吧 虽然铁粉这词不是这么用的但是
Okay. That's not how you use the word stan though but uh...
这是你♥爸♥的衬衫吗
This your dad's shirt?
是的 我从捐赠物里拿的
Yeah. I took it from the donation pile.
打算穿着去学校吗
Plan on wearing it to school?
我确实在帮助利亚姆处理那座桥
I'm actually helping Liam with the bridge.
- 不 - 昨天全天我都在忙活
- No. - I worked all yesterday.
我们把它拆到只剩支撑梁
We stripped it down to the support beams.
不 罗斯 你翘课了 又一次
No, Ross, you skipped school. Again.
是啊 为了干活
Yeah. For work.
他的活 那是利亚姆的活
His work. That's Liam's job.
直到我找到真正的工作前 那也是我的活
And mine. 'Til I find a real one.
罗斯 亲爱的 我不能总跟学校请假
Ross, honey, I can't keep calling the school,
说你还需要点时间 好吗
and telling them you need more time. Okay?
你不能退学啊
You cannot drop out.
你要读完这学期
Hey, you need to make your school year.
你♥爸♥要在的话也会希望这样的
It's the one thing your dad would've wanted.
我会的 总有一天
I will... Eventually.
可能吧
Probably.
马泰奥怎么回事
What about Matteo? Hm?
我可能要和他分手了
I think I might break up with him.
好吧 你宁愿甩了你男友
Okay. So you would rather dump your boyfriend
也不要上学去吗
than go back to school?
没错 我不需要你帮忙
Yeah. I don't need your help.
也不需要马泰奥 也不需要上学
Not with Matteo, and not with school.
- 利亚姆来了 - 不行
- That's Liam. - No.
站住
Hey. Stay.
嘿 过来
Hey, c'mere.
我不想让他帮你干活
I don't want him working for you.
行啊 他是个差劲的木匠
Okay. He's a horrible carpenter.
我不会告诉他咱们
I'm not gonna tell him that we...
是的 很好
Yeah. Good.
应该由你告诉他
That's for you to do.
我丈夫在这就好了 只是
I wish my husband were here. Just...
- 抱歉 - 不 没什么冒犯的
- Sorry... - No. No offence taken.
他很擅长处理
He was-he was good with the...
青春期的小情绪
the teenage moods.
安全工具你都带了吗
You've got all the... safety stuff?
手套 护目镜
Like gloves and goggles and...
安全帽 防弹衣什么的
Hard hats, and bullet proof vests...
很搞笑
Very funny.
我不会让你儿子受伤的
I won't let your kid get hurt.
好的
Okay.
去干活 但有一个条件
Go to work. On one condition...
你要念完这学期
you gotta pass your school year.
好好想想 罗斯
Figure it out, Ross.
好的
Okay.
差远了
Not even close.
所有东西都在这了
That's everything.
铲子 砍刀 锄头 斧子
Shovel. Cleaver. Garden hoe. Ax.
- 短柄斧呢 - 我们试了
- Hatchet? - We tried it.
吉迪恩·卡莫身上的刀痕
The blade... that was used on Gideon Kamau,
和这相似 但更窄
is similar but narrower.
和她讲讲遗失的残骸
Tell her about the missing piece.
有一处不见了
There is a piece missing.
你要告诉我吗
You wanna tell me about it.
一条颈椎应该有七节椎骨是吧
A cervical spine's supposed to have seven vertebrae, right?
他只有六节
He's only got six.
我们觉得第七节是在碎尸的时候被割断了
We think seven was severed in the dismemberment.
验尸官办公室 我是艾莉森·特伦特
Alison Trent, Coroner's Officer.
她就在我旁边
I'm looking right at her.
一定会的
I definitely will.
- 怎么了 - 有人收到恐吓
- What's wrong? - There's a threat.
什么恐吓啊
What kind of a threat?
大厦保安说呆在这里
Building Security says stay here.
不要离开 哪也别去
Don't leave, don't go anywhere.
在那
There!
是她
That's her.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表