剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Really?Just, oh...
- 天啊 你出血了 - 玻璃划的
- gees, you're bleeding.- Yeah, it's a scratch.
- 没事的 - 这样吧
- It's nothing.Uh, - you know what?
进屋来 给你包扎一下
Come inside,we'll clean you up.
- 好吧 谢谢你 - 没事
- Well, thank you.- Yeah.
不疼
It doesn't hurt.
好了
There you go.
怎么回事
What the hell?
相信我 老麦 他就在那
Trust me, Mac, he's in there.
他在找房♥子
He's house-hunting.
那样的房♥子多少 两百万美元
What's a place like that run,maybe $2,000,000?
银行账户炸了
Bank account is swole.
那一个车♥库♥都比我租的公♥寓♥贵
I mean, that garage costs more than my condo,
我还是合租
that I share with a roommate.
还养两只猫
And two cats.
是啊 问题来了
Yeah, so the question is,
他到底在那干嘛
what's he really doingin there?
我和马利克能进去看看吗
Malik and I could go in?
就进去一会 看看♥房♥♥子
Just a couple out,looking at some houses.
别想了
Ah, don't even think about it.
他在等新审讯
He's waiting on his new trial.
你去接近他和他那五百美元一小时的律师
You go near him and his $500-an-hour lawyer
再给咱惹上一段扰人的官司
slaps us with a harassment suit.
我们就按照流程走
We'll do this one by the book.
该死
Damn!
怎么了 老麦 又遇见前妻了
What's up, Mac?Another ex-wife?
嘿
Hey.
麦卡沃伊警探 你是在暴露我的身份
Detective McAvoy,you're blowing my cover.
你没有掩盖身份 格里尔
You don't have a cover, Greer.
而且你正在干涉一项进行中调查
And you're interferingwith an active investigation.
你不能进去
You can't go in there.
你是说 是你不能进去
You mean, you can't goin there.
嘿 呃 怎么了 麦克
Hey!Uh, what the hell, Mac?
你想让我们介入吗
Do you want us to intervene?
不 待在原位
No, hold your position.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 艾莉森 是我 你的呃
Hey, Alison, it's me.Is your uh...
- 你的手♥机♥能正常工作吗 - 没有人的手♥机♥能正常工作
- is your cell working? -No one's phone's working.
- 信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰了 - 什么意思 被♥干♥扰了
- The signals are scrambled.-What do you mean, scrambled?
彻底的那种 令人生畏
Like eggs, terrifying eggs.
安全情报局出面了
CSIS showed up.
联邦调查局来了吗
The feds are here?
他们不想要任何信息
And they don't want anyinformation
从这座大楼传出去
leaving this building.
珍妮 他们说死者可能是
Jenny, they're sayingthe decedent could be
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或间谍 或其他
a terrorist or a spy,or some other risk
对国♥家♥安♥全♥构成危险的人
to national security.
天啊
Holy shit.
- 艾莉森 我困在 - 我得挂了
Alison, I'm stuck in the--I gotta go.
不 嘿 嗯
No, hey uh--
你很好
You're fine.
你没事的 没事的
You're fine. You're fine.
快点 艾莉森
Come on, Alison.
拜托 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up, pick up.
嘿 艾莉森 我需要你给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗
Hey, Alison, I need youto call me back, okay?
我被困在工作室
I am stuck in the workroom,
我需要你把我的药带过来 好吗
and I need you to bring me my pills, okay?
拜托 想好办法
Just... figure it out.
把它们带过来
Just bring them.
哦 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh, hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿 我需要和人谈谈
Hey! I need to speak withsomeone!
嗨 萨拜娜
Hi.Sabina!
嘿 嗯 你是要
Hey um, what are you--
我 我上来是要找珍妮吃午饭 嗯
I-I was coming up to meet Jenny for lunch, um,
然后整个地方都被封锁了所以
then the whole placewas put on lockdown so...
我可以说被困在这里了
I'm kinda stuck here.
嗯 呃 见到你在这儿 那 呃
Well uh, seeing you hereit's uh...
让我感觉好多了
making me feel a lot better.
好的 很好
Okay, great.
因为我不知道这事接下来会如何变化 考虑到
'Cause I didn't know how this would go considering--
楼下的尸体 那个有放射性的
The body downstairs?The radioactive one?
我今天早上大概路过10次的
I passed by it like 10 times this morning?
所以说实话 我现在已经完全吓尿了
So to be honest, I'm completelyfreaking out right now.
我一直在想《终结者2》中的那部分
I just kept thinking of thatpart in Terminator 2
操场上所有的孩子都被气化了
where all the kids in theplayground get vaporized.
我担心这那现在要发生到我的孩子身上
And I'm worried that's what'shappening to my baby right now.
艾丽森 听着
Alison, listen,
你显然状态良好
you're obviously fine,
这意味着你的孩子状态良好
which means your baby is fine.
如果你没有 那些西装男
And if you weren't,would all these suits
会只是让你站在这里吗
just leave you standing here?
好吧 好吧 去他妈的
Okay, okay, screw this.
别费心思了 走廊里有一个非武装警卫
Don't bother, there's anarmed guard in the hallway.
他们仍然不知道通过什么方式 何时
They still don't know how, when,
或者为什么格伦·金会暴露在辐射下
or why Glen King got exposedto the radiation.
好吧 怎么这么久
Well, what's taking so long?
核安全委员会和犯罪现场调查人员正在争夺管辖权
The CNSC and CSIS arebattling for jurisdiction.
所有人都要被官僚作风勒死了
Everybody's strangling in red tape.
这就像是这些牛逼轰轰的机构在肆意狂欢
It's like an acronym orgy.
在有人赢了之前你被困在这里了
You're stuck hereuntil somebody wins.
是的 嗯 你现在不能真的在一场放纵狂欢获胜 是吗
Yeah, well, you don't exactly win an orgy now, do you?
嗯 即同意 也不同意
Hm. Agree to disagree.
我一直告诉他们需要把注意力
I keep telling them that they need to focus
集中放在关于同位素的物理性质
on the physical propertiesof the isotope,
关于它放射的半衰期那方面
in terms of the half-life that it's emitting.
你怎么知道这些东西的
How do you know about all this?
当我还是个病理学家的时候
I was on an internationaladvisory board after Fukushima,
我在福岛核危机之后在一个国际咨♥询♥委员会里
back when I was stilla pathologist.
好吧 所以他们不知道格伦怎么了
Okay, so they don't knowwhat happened to Glen,
在他们搞清楚之前他们不会让我离开这个房♥间
and they're not gonna let meout of this room until they do.
是的 他们也把我排除在外
Yeah, they're keepin' me outta the loop too,
即使我告诉他们我是专家
even though I told themI'm an expert.
你知道吗 我准备
You know what? I'm just...
我准备自己去弄清楚
I'm just gonna have to figurethis out myself.
即使你被锁在这个房♥间里吗
While you're lockedin this room?
是啊 好吧 不可能比在家里有一个7岁的孩子
Yeah, well, can't be harderthan passing med school
还能从医学院毕业更难了
with a 7-year-old at home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么我愿意帮忙
Then I'd like to help.
让我们重新开始
Let's start over.
你好 我是伊恩
Hi, I'm Ian.
我还偷了格伦·金的个人物品
And I stole Glen King'spersonal effects.
也许今天是他的生日
Maybe it's his birthday.
他的生日不是他的密♥码♥
His birthdayis not his password.
呃 我们的死者不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, our decedent is nota terrorist.
他是公♥司♥的摄像师
He's a corporate videographer.
白天是焊工 晚上还能当舞者
Welder by day,dancer by night.
也许我们不需要他的密♥码♥
Maybe we don't needhis password.
我不习惯感觉被某种东西缠着不放
I'm not used to being ghosted.
而且 感恩节后我没有收到你的回音
And, when I didn't hear backfrom you after Thanksgiving--
是的 关于那个
Yeah, about that.
不 你什么都不欠我
No, you don't owe me anything.
我只是 我想确保你没事
I just, I wanted to makesure that you're okay.
我没有越界
That I didn't overstep.
萨比娜 我要告诉你一件事
Sabina, I'm gonna tell yousomething
这可能会使我看起来似乎精神错乱
that will probably make meseem unhinged,
但我认为你应该知道
but I think you deserve to know,
所以我要说出来
so I'm just gonna say it.
有时我觉得我在我的人生里
Sometimes I feel like there isa finite amount of happiness
能够拥有的幸福是有限的
I can have in my life.
你看起来不像个悲观主义者
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表