剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
就是带一个派来
I meant, like, bring like one pie.
我知道 但我总感觉亏欠你
Well, I know, but I felt like I owed you,
因为在办公室里说了那些话
after that thing I said at the office.
- 你说什么了 - 嗯
- What'd you say? - Hmm?
少说话 多做事
Uh... less talking, more fixing.
至少火鸡还在安排之内
Well, at least the turkey's on schedule.
嘿 做什么呐 二球货
Hey, what's cooking, mo-fos?
- 我给你带了千层面 - 嘿
- I brought you some lasagna... - Hey.
还有四个不同的手工法棍
and four different types of artisanal baguettes.
不客气
You're welcome.
萨布利娜
Uh, Sabina, I thought...
我还以为你不来了
I thought you said you weren't coming.
你刚失去老公的第一个假日我就不来了吗
The first holiday after You've lost somebody?
这个假期最难熬了
It's... it's the hardest.
我只是想来陪着你
I just, I wanted to be here for you.
而且 我也和香农分手了
Also, I broke up with, uh, Shannon.
好吧
All right.
那我也会在这里撇你
Then I'm here for you too.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 嗨 我是艾莉森 - 我是萨布利娜
- Hi, I'm Alison. - Hi, I'm, I'm Sabina.
我带了派
I brought pies.
- 看出来了 - 是啊
- You certainly did. - Yeah, she did.
现在我们可以聊聊水池底下
So we can we talk about that total smokeshow
那个辣货了吗
under the sink?
上啊妞
Get it, girl.
肯定比不上城里的复♥式♥
Well, I mean, it's certainly not a condo in the city,
但也有家的味道
but it's home-ish.
城市一直比较合你♥爸♥爸的胃口
Well, the city, that was always kinda your dad's speed,
但你妈妈更喜欢乡下
but your mother always loved the country.
我们之前在卡瓦萨斯有一个小木屋
You know we used to have a cottage in the Kawarthas
当时姑娘们还小 你知道吧
when the girls were little. You knew that.
我不知道
No. I mean, well,
妈妈从来不说那些事
like Mom never ever talks about that, right, so...
“那时候是最难捱的日子了
"They were the worst of times,
那时候算是最幸福的日子了” 不然你觉得她为什么老念叨
they were the best of time." Where's that from?
- 可不能这么说 - 还说你不知道
- Okay, that's not fair... - You don't know.
别装了
Don't even fake it.
就在这儿
Okay, so, right through here, um...
有一条特别好看的小溪
there's like this beautiful creek.
- 是嘛 - 我在帮我朋友
- Really? - and I'm helping
利亚姆建人行桥
my buddy, Liam, build a little footbridge.
- 是嘛 - 对啊
- You are? - Yeah.
虽然不想提早夸海口
I don't wanna, like, jump the gun,
但我现在算个木匠了
but I'm kind of a carpenter now.
- 哇 - 是啊
- Wow. - Yeah.
这么说吧 自上次见到你之后
Well, I'll tell you what. Since the last time I saw you,
你就变了
you're a new man.
虽然我不像爸爸是一个外科医生
Well, I mean, it's not surgery like Dad
- 或者做妈妈的工作 但是 - 你在慢慢找到自己的方式
- or what Mom does, but... - You're finding your own way.
我喜欢靠双手干活
I like working with my hands, you know?
你手上的老茧 看起来也很有味道
And the calluses on your hands, they look good on you.
- 不过确实有点疼 - 我今天感觉很好
- Yeah, they kinda hurt though. - I feel so good today.
- 是吗 - 我头脑很清晰
- Yeah? - My mind's clear,
我感觉很有精神
I feel strong.
可能是因为来乡下了
Maybe it's the country.
可能是 大自然
Yeah, that's probably it. Nature's the best thing
对家庭最好了
that could've happened to this family.
可能是吧 你觉得呢
Perhaps that it. What do you think?
我同意 大概是吧
I agree. Well, maybe.
时间长了就知道了
We'll see.
景色不错
Beautiful view.
你一定是格里尔
You must be Greer.
我知道来早了 但我能说什么呢
I know I'm early, but what can I say?
你打电♥话♥的时候我很激动
I was excited when you called.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you so much for coming.
我在报纸上看到了你的照片
I saw your photo in the paper,
看到了你做的工作
and read about the work you've been doing.
是啊 很乐意帮忙 但讲真
Yeah. Happy to help. Though to be honest,
我不太知道该怎么帮忙
I'm not really sure how I can help.
我来操心就好
Let me worry about that.
你是带了
Did you bring...
- 烧烤吗 - 很公平嘛
- Barbecue? - Seemed fair.
也许我办完事会比你吃的更多
I think I might get more out of this than you will.
说的没错
Somebody raised you right.
好了 跟我来
All right, follow me.
上大学时我和珍妮住一个寝
I bunked with Jenny in university.
我俩是最近才恢复联♥系♥的
Um, we only recently reconnected.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
她人很好
She's one of the good ones.
别告诉她是我说的
Don't tell her I said that.
能把浇油管拿给我吗
Oh, can you grab me that baster?
艾莉森 我刚认识你
Alison, I just met you.
上一次我这样靠近这些东西的时候
You know, the last time I was this close to one of these,
花了我三万
it cost me $30 grand.
用他们的话说 我是有孩子的人
I'm, as they say, with child.
我的烤箱里有我烤给自己的面包
I have a bun in my oven that I basted there myself.
我鞠躬 向一位知道自己想要什么的女人
I bow down. To a woman who knows what she wants.
天哪 水引不进来
Geez, the water's not reaching your house,
也就是说连接管道有泄漏
which means there's a leak in the communication pipe.
城里的管道都坏了 但是假日里
Uh... the city's pipe is broken. But with the holiday,
谁知道他们什么时候能来修
who knows when they'll turn up to fix it.
我天 一定还有别的方法吧
Oh gosh... please tell me there is a Plan B.
有的 有的 这些老房♥子都有井
Yeah, yeah, yeah. These old country houses have wells.
我可以给你的井通上电
I could power yours up.
- 你能做到吗 - 能啊
- You can do that? - Oh yeah.
我能做的多了去了
I can do lots of things.
比如 保护周边安全
Like, uh, like secure the perimeter? I mean,
我就是一说 周围还没见过有熊出没
I'm just saying, I haven't seen any bears around here.
是啊
Yeah, um...
我不喜欢在自己家里看见惊喜
I don't like to be surprised in my home,
即使我是个火♥辣♥男
even though I'm a "smokeshow."
没关系的 还有更糟的称呼呢
That's okay, I've been called worse.
比如 大攻匠
Like um... "Handyman."
好吧 我就是 不知道说点什么好了
Okay, look, I just, I... I didn't know what to say.
称你是我的男朋友又怪怪的是吧
And calling you my boyfriend doesn't feel right, does it?
不知道 你想我们成为什么关系
I don't know. What do you want us to be?
我也不知道 我想
Uh, I don't' know. I guess I just,
我的生活那么复杂
with everything else in my life being so complicated,
- 我想让咱们 - 自然点
- I like that we were... - Easy?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 但也不是 不是那种
Yeah. But not in like a... not in like a...
很放荡的关系 就是
a, a slutty way. It's just...
咱俩的事我不想对罗斯说谎
I don't like lying to Ross about us.
- 莫马妮 嗨 - 我婆婆来了
- Momaney! Hi. - That's my mother-in-law.
旅途怎么样 穆娜
So how was the drive, Muna?
和我预期的一样好
As good as can be expected, I suppose.
好啦 我们在邓达斯 不是新墨西哥
Okay, we are in Dundas, not New Mexico.
莫马妮 你没必要一直这样
Momaney, you don't have to keep doing that.
你的本职就是考高分和游泳 所以
Your job is to get good grades and to swim. So...
好吧 我什么也不说
Okay, I won't say anything.
- 穆娜 嗨 - 你好
- Muna, hi. - Hello.
欢迎
Hi, welcome.
祝贺你乔迁新居
For your new home.
- 谢谢 - 我帮你拿外衣
- Oh, thank you. - Let me get your coat.
- 闻起来好香啊 - 是啊 你能
- They smell really good. - They are. Can you um...
你能帮我插到花瓶里吗
can you put these in a vase for me?
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- Yeah. No worries. - Thank you.
我去帮他
I better help him.
谢了爸
Thanks, Dad.
- 水在那边 - 好的
- Yeah, water in there. - Okay.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表