剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Well, it seems like maybe tragedy
他们的家庭中上演
runs in their family too.
也许吧
Could be.
家族诅咒啊
Wow, family curse, eh?
- 老天 - 怎么了
- Holy shit. - What?
甲状腺髓样癌
Medullary thyroid cancer.
詹姆斯在他的胸口有一个三叶草的刺青
James had a tattoo of a shamrock on his chest
我以为是代表爱尔兰文化 但是 这里
and I thought it was an Irish thing, but... there.
你看到什么
What do you see?
我看的就是非常小的蓝色十字
To me, that's a very small blue cross.
没错
Yeah.
什么意思
What does it mean?
它代表着这不是爱尔兰文化 而是
It means it's not an Irish thing, it's a,
- 而是癌症 - 好吧
- it's a cancer thing. - Oh, okay.
在放射治疗期间
During radiation therapy,
肿瘤医师会在病人胸口标记一个小十字
oncologists mark you with a little cross
以标明激光的位置
so that they know where to point the laser.
有些人就会得到一个永久的纹身
And some people, they get it permanently tattooed.
詹姆斯·格里格森
James Grigson, and uh,
他知道自己要死了
he knew he was dying.
所以他在自己的保险里加入了
That's why he put the accidental death policy
意外死亡的条例
on his insurance.
然后杀了自己
And then he killed himself.
让现场看起来像意外
And makes it look like an accident.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
但是他不知道的是自己的尸体失踪了
Only he didn't know that his body wouldn't get found
他的女儿什么也没有得到
and his daughter would get nothing.
什么都没有吗 不对
Nothing? No.
不对 她现在得到了了结 不是吗
No, she gets closure now, right?
你想喝一杯吗 我觉我们刚刚赢得了喝一杯的权利 你觉得呢
You want a drink? I think we've earned one, don't you?
- 好 - 好的 我去拿一杯
- Yeah. - Okay, I'll grab it.
谢了 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我对杰拉尔德·亨利·琼斯的研究显示
My research on Gerald Henry Jones shows
除了船员案 在1999年至2002年间
that besides Shipman, four other murders happened
还有其他4桩谋杀案发生在帐篷城
in Tent City between 1999 and 2002.
媒体声称这是一起无家可归的吸毒者
The press said that it was homeless junkies
为了玻利维亚毒品互相捅刀的案件
stabbing each other because of bad Bolivian crack.
缉毒警♥察♥也是这样说的
The Drug Squad said the same thing.
你真的认为一个瘾君子可以干掉4个小心谨慎的杀人犯
Do you really think a junkie pulled off 4 meticulous murders
还没有留下任何DNA 逃之夭夭
without leaving behind any DNA and then just slipped away?
你认为杰拉尔德·亨利·琼斯杀了他们
You think Gerald Henry Jones killed them.
船员案之后你把他绳之以法
After you put him away for killing Shipman,
谋杀就停止了
the murders stopped.
关联并不代表着因果关系
Correlation does not imply causation.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是我们能确认的
This is what we know for sure.
琼斯杀了船员
Jones killed Shipman.
我们没有任何证据可以把他和其他谋杀案联♥系♥起来
We have nothing to tie him to the other murders.
我的理论很可靠
My theories are sound.
没错 但我不能和检察官这么说
Yes, but I can't take them to the prosecutor,
我绝对不能和法官这么说
and I definitely can't take 'em to a judge.
琼斯很狡猾谨慎
Jones is canny and meticulous.
证明他杀了一个人已经很难了
I had trouble proving he murdered one person,
更不要说这些
let alone all this.
我需要证据
I need proof.
那么你也有工作要做了 警探
Then I guess you have work to do, Detective.
早上我有个演讲
And I have a lecture in the morning.
- 我能留着这些吗 - 我有副本
- Can I keep all this? - I have copies.
格里尔
Greer...
谢谢你
Thank you.
疗养院住的好么
How's the home?
拜托你别叫它疗养院
Please don't call it "the home".
让我觉得自己好老 疗养院
Makes me feel so old. The home?
那我该叫它什么
Then what should I call it?
什么
Call what?
疗养院
The home.
- 珍 - 嗯
- Jen, - Hey.
这是谁的房♥子 我们在哪里
whose house is this? Where are we?
爸爸
Dad, hey.
什么
What?
我忍♥不住 不好意思
I can't help myself, sorry.
开了个失忆症的小玩笑逗你笑一下
It's the little dementia jokes just to lighten you up,
- 你懂吗 - 一点都不好笑
- you know? - That is not funny.
听着 我不想你担心罗斯的事 好吗
Listen, I don't want you worrying about Ross, okay?
那是浪费你的时间
That is a waste of your time.
他在穆娜的淫♥威♥下不可能住满一个礼拜的 好吗
He's not gonna last a week under Muna's regime, okay?
- 好吧 - 还有别的心事吗
- Yeah. - There something else?
就是
It's just... I uh...
我感觉自己今天破坏了
I feel like I broke something
我们两个之间的什么东西
between us today,
我 我
and I just, I-I...
我不知道怎么弥补
I don't know how to fix it.
好吧 你得耐心一点
Well, you just gotta give it time.
- 罗斯很爱你的 好吗 - 好吧
- Ross adores you. Okay? - Yeah.
还有能
What else?
穆娜今天说了点什么触痛了我
Muna said something today that got under my skin.
比往常还要尖锐
More than usual.
是吗
Oh, really?
她说了什么
And what is she saying?
死亡在我身边如影随形
That death is attracted to me.
我很享受这一点
And that I like it.
但你一直都是一个
But you've always been a person that was...
充满了疑问的人
full of questions.
说的好听一点
That's the best way to say it.
你姐姐死的时候你只有8岁
You were eight when your sister died.
或许你选了这个工作
And maybe you picked the job
因为它让你离死亡更近了
because it did bring you closer to death,
那又怎么样
but so what?
你现在做的事情是给出答案
What you're doing now is providing answers.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 我的战车来了 - 是啊
- My chariot has arrived. - Yeah.
听我说一句
Listen to me.
你绝对没有一团糟 我的孩子
You're in no way messed up, my girl.
事实上 你很特别
In fact, you're exceptional,
你让我非常自豪
and you make me so proud.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
好的
Okay.
我的帽子在哪儿 我们走吧
Where's my hat? Oh, here we go.
老天 你和凯蒂超爱那只笨狗
Oh... God, you and Katie just loved that mutt.
那是我们的狗吗
That was our dog?
阿尔斯基 它是条好狗
Arski. What a good boy he was.
可怜的老家伙 它在凯蒂死后就离家出走了
Poor old thing, he just took off after Katie died.
你还那么小
You were so young.
它没法面对那种悲痛 可怜的狗
He just couldn't handle the grief, poor dog.
老天 我得走了 我爱你 亲爱的
God, I gotta go. I love you, sweetheart.
好的
Yeah...
那家伙会杀了我
This guy is gonna kill me out here.
该死 该死
Shit! Shit!
老天
God...
爸爸
Daddy!
我是珍妮
This is Jenny.
你好 我是德维恩 我们有个麻烦
Hey, it's Dwayne. We have a problem.
什么麻烦
What kind of problem?
还记得麦卡沃伊警探带来的那桶猪骨头吗
That bucket of pig bones Detective McAvoy dropped off?
有多余的骨头
There's an extra bone.
你是意思
What do you mean?
不管我们把骨头拼凑起来几次
No matter how many times we put the skeleton together,
都会有多余的骨头
we always end up with an extra rib.
猪的肋骨看起来像人的肋骨
Well, pig ribs look like human ribs.
这就是我打给你的原因
But that's why I called you.
多余的肋骨 我们认为那是人类遗骸
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表