剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
In the bedroom.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
珊蒂
Shanti?
来啊 来啊
Yeah! Come on!
- 你要去哪 - 回纽约
- Where're you going? - Back to New York.
我以为我们可以住在朋友家附近
I thought we could stay uptown with friends,
但还是太近了
but it's still too close.
我
When uh...
我丈夫死的时候 我卖♥♥掉了我们在多伦多的房♥子
when my husband died, I sold our house in Toronto,
我带着我的儿子
I packed up my son and I,
我们搬到了乡下
and moved us out to the country.
你是个寡妇 还是个母亲
You're a widow, and a mother?
是的 而且
Yeah, and uh...
目前在这双重身份中挣扎
currently struggling with both.
我不想把卢克从他朋友身边 还有他家里
I don't want to pull Luke away from his friends
- 带走 - 但你想逃避
- and his home... - But you wanna run away.
尽量快些 远些
As fast as I can, as far as I can.
我累了
I'm tired.
那个
The uh...
警方拘留了一个人
the police have someone in, in custody.
- 谁 - 格斯·普里西亚克
- Who? - Gus Prisciac.
格斯杀了维克 为什么
Gus killed Vic? Why?
麦卡沃伊警探正在调查
Detective McAvoy's looking into that.
我相信他会再联♥系♥的
I'm, I'm sure he'll be in touch.
嘿 你
Hey, did you uh...
你和维克分房♥睡了吗
did you and Vic sleep in separate rooms?
- 嘘 - 怎么了
- Shhh... - What's wrong?
怎么没声了
I-I don't hear anything.
卢克
Luke?
卢克 卢克
Luke! Luke?
我儿子呢 我没看见他
Where's my son? I don't see him!
卢克
Luke?!
卢克 宝贝
Luke, honey!
卢克
Luke?!
卢克
Luke?!
卢克
Luke?
嘿
Hey...
会在这吗
Won't he come here?
嘿 他在这
Hey! He's here!
- 亲爱的 - 嗨
- Hey, love. - Hi.
嗨 你的 你妈妈正找你呢
Hi! Your uh... your Mom's looking for you.
我想和兔子道别
I wanna say goodbye to the bunny.
兔子
The bunny.
- 你认识那个兔子 - 爸爸拜访过他
- You know the bunny? - Daddy visited him.
什么时候 你上次见到他是什么时候
When? When was the last time you saw him?
和紫发女士在一起的时候
With the purple-haired lady.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie! Oh, sweetie.
别再这样吓妈妈了好吗
Don't ever scare Mommy like that again, okay?
- 好的 - 回来吧
- Okay. - Okay. Come on.
咱们把东西装完
Let's go finish packing.
谢谢 来吧
Thank you. Come on.
拜托
Come on...
快接快接快接
pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up...
- 我是多诺万?麦卡沃伊 - 该死
- This is Donovan McAvoy. - Dammit.
请发简讯或留言
Send a text or leave a message.
侦探 我是珍妮?库珀
Detective, it's Jenny Cooper.
那个妻子 她在说谎
The wife, she's lying.
珊蒂
Shanti?! Hey.
你是要往机场去吗
Are you uh... are you headed to the airport?
- 是啊 不过 - 能捎我一程吗
- Yes, but... - Can I get a ride?
我可以从那再打车去邓达斯
I can just... I can take a cab to Dundas from there. I...
我的车坏了
My car broke down.
可以
Uh... sure.
我帮你拿
'Kay. I can take that.
走吧
Come on.
你
So, uh, did you uh...
你参加过那些派对吗
did you ever go to any of the parties?
我和维克就是这么认识的
It's how Vic and I met.
怀孕后我们就不参加了
We stopped when we got pregnant.
他又回去了没
Wow. But he went back?
他只是忙活他的生意
He was just getting his business off the ground
他觉得他可以用到他们人际关系
and he figured he could use them to network.
那你就从来没想过回去吗
But you... never wanted to go back?
我改变了
I changed.
有卢克就够了
Luke was enough.
那你们一定有
Well, you had to have had a...
打算之类的吧
like an arrangement.
的确
We did.
他回家后后背上脖子上
He started coming home with scratches
开始出现抓痕
on his back, on his neck.
就在卢克都能看见的地方
Places where Luke could see them.
那他怎么解释的呢
And how did he explain that?
成性之后
Oh... Once he got his brand,
他就不再遮掩了
he stopped caring about being discreet.
我就得骗我儿子
I'm the one who had to lie to our son.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道那种感觉
I know what that's like.
你丈夫是怎么死的
How did your husband die?
动脉瘤
of an aneurysm.
你很幸运
You're lucky.
不好意思 你确实幸运
I'm sorry, but... you are.
是么 我是急诊医生都没能救他
Yeah, well, I'm an ER doctor that couldn't save him, so.
他也对我说了谎
He lied to me too.
那不是谎言
It wasn't the lies.
我看见她了
I saw her...
双手被割伤 而我
with her hands cut and I...
我知道
I knew...
劳伦
Lauren?
妈妈 妈妈 有只兔子
Mama! Mama! A bunny!
是啊
Oh yeah.
妈妈 妈妈 有只兔子
Mama... Mama... A bunny.
我带卢克下了楼
I took Luke downstairs...
等我回去的时候
and when I came back up...
他还活着
he was still alive.
维克 亲爱的
Oh, Vic... baby,
我来帮你
let me help you.
那一定很疼
That must hurt.
我来帮你弄出来
Yeah, yeah, let me help you get it out.
你参加派对了是吗
You were at a party, huh?
和劳伦一起吗
With Lauren?
他攻击了她
He attacked her.
我知道
I knew it.
卢克很快就有可能
How long before Luke saw something
看见我也解释不清的事了
I couldn't explain away?
你需要把脚离开油门
Okay, you need to take your foot off... off the gas!
他的所作所为我藏不住了
I couldn't keep hiding what he was doing!
珊蒂 卢克还在车里呢 你要减速
Shanti, Luke is in the car! You need to slow down!
你想要救你丈夫
You wanted to save your husband!
我不得不保护我的儿子
I had to protect my son!
珊蒂 停车 停车
Shanti, pull over the car! Shanti, pull over!
该死
Shit!
珊蒂 停车
Shanti, pull over!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
我的天哪
Oh my God.
嘿
Hey. Wha...?
他睡着了
Hey, he's sleeping.
你想害死自己吗
Were you trying to get yourself killed?
给她点时间 好吗
Just give her... give her a second, okay?
她在联♥系♥她父母来这
She's making arrangements for her parents to fly out
照顾她的孩子
to take care of him.
你是真的住在树屋咯
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表