剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
你介意走过来吗
Do you mind stepping towards me, please?
请双手举到头顶 手指交叉
Hands above your head, please. Lock your fingers.
- 我在工作 - 你的警徽呢
- I'm on the job. - Where's your shield?
他是安全的
He's clean.
一定是搞错人了
Must have the wrong guy.
晚安 麦克沃伊警探
Have a good night, Det. McAvoy.
不知不觉最后一瓶也空了
Hey! Somehow our last bottle's empty.
我们再开一瓶吗
Should we open another one?
不如我们今晚就到此为止吧
You know, uh, why don't we just... call it a night,
早上还要早点出发
and get an early start in the morning.
好的
Yeah, sure.
- 你没事吧 - 没事 就是累了
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, just... tired.
我给你叫车 给你装点菜带走
Uh, I'll call you a cab and... fix you a plate to go.
好的
Okay.
敲门咯
Knock, knock.
嘿
Hey!
谢天谢地 谢谢你
Oh, dear God, thank you.
我刚好路过多诺万
I just go by Donovan.
你准备好了吗
Ready to do this?
但愿他现身吧
Yup. Let's just hope he shows.
你认识他们吗
Do you know them?
昨天咱们说话的时候我喝醉了
I was intoxicated yesterday when we spoke.
对你们说的一切都不切实
Anything you perceive I said is incorrect.
别这样 赛斯
Don't do this, Seth.
我会因为你的行为而提交诉状
I'll be filing a complaint against you for your conduct.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 福勒长官
I don't know what game you're playing, Officer Fuller,
但我可以提出强制动议
but I can get a motion to compel,
你就得出庭作证
and you will testify.
可以和我的律师谈
You can talk to my lawyer.
你要去哪
Hey. Hey, where are you going?
去让德沃坦白
I'm about to go make Deveaux confess.
我知道你很生气
I know... I... I know you're angry,
但让我做个抗抑郁药的毒理检测
but let me get an official tox screen for the anti-depressants.
陪审团才不在乎毒理检测 爵士录音
No jury's gonna care about tox screens, jazz recordings
- 还有电击枪枪位 - 他们会在乎的
- or your taser charts. - I think they will care.
无意冒犯 珍妮 可我很熟悉这种情况
No offense, Jenny, but I've been around.
这个案只有两个结果
There's two ways this ends up,
要么就是官腔扯淡 不不了了之
either tied up and drowned in bureaucratic bullshit,
要么就为德沃出色的一枪 再颁一枚勋章
or another medal pinned on Deveaux for a good shoot.
先等等
Just wait.
等赛斯告诉你科菲死的当晚发生了什么
When Seth told you what happened the night Kofi died,
他提到过电击枪吗
did he... did he mention the Taser?
没有
No.
好吧 什么也别做 就算帮我了
Okay. Just do me a favour and don't do anything
等我给你打电♥话♥
until I call you later.
- 好的 - 好
- Sure. - Okay.
你拿科菲的心脏做什么
What are you doing with Kofi's heart!
德韦恩 没事
Dwayne, it's okay. Uh...
我不明白电击枪钩在
Uh, I couldn't get my head around the position
科菲心脏的位置
of the Taser barbs on Kofi's chart.
那些警♥察♥
I mean, the-the cops,
不应该离得那么近啊
they would've had to have been standing so close.
但其实并不是他们离得近
But it wasn't that they were standing close,
而是他们处在他的上方
they were standing over him.
警♥察♥从上方朝他开枪的时候 他是仰卧姿势的
He was lying down when they tased him from above.
所以枪击点才这样排列
That's why the impact points are grouped like that.
他为什么要仰卧着啊
Why was he lying down?
他们这么做是为了自圆其说
They did it to support their story,
但他们没有想到
but what they didn't account for...
枪里发出的枪屑
was the confetti discharge from the taser.
射入了他的胸部伤口中
It went into his chest wound
早心脏停跳前
and ended up in his heart,
进入了他的心脏
before it stopped pumping.
该死
Holy shit.
这证明了他们枪击科菲在先
It's proof that they shot Kofi first
为了掩盖误射又开了一枪电击枪
and then tased him to cover up a bad shoot.
麦克沃伊
McAvoy?
你来我家做什么
What're you doing at my house?
我昨天在法庭上看见你了
I saw you in court yesterday.
是法庭的事吗
Is this about that?
拜托 兄弟
Hey, c'mon, bro.
咱俩当时就在现场
Look, we've both been around the block,
都知道情况的
we know what's what.
都是警♥察♥嘛
Blue counts on blue.
有那么多野兽想杀了咱们呢
There's enough animals out there trying to kill us,
我们不必担心自己人追查
we don't need to worry about our own coming after us too.
你要干嘛
What're you doing?
你就不该这么刺伤我
You shouldn't have slashed me like that.
- 什么 - 这是我编的故事
- What? - That's my story.
就是这么回事是吧 你就是这么干的吧
This how it's done, right? Isn't this how you do it?
等等 兄弟 我没有杀科菲
Hey, hold on, man. I-I didn't murder Kofi,
那是个不幸的意外
it was, it was a tragic accident.
不 我说的是你就是这么干的 是吧
No, I said this is how you do it, right?
我没说是你先攻击我的
I didn't say you attacked me first?
我怕我的人生没机会了
I-I feared for my life. I had no choice.
求你了兄弟 我老婆在里面呢
Please, brother. My wife's inside.
你老婆
Your wife?
你都不在乎科菲的家庭
You didn't give a shit about Kofi's family.
我为什么要在乎你的家庭
Why should I give a shit about yours?
就因为咱俩都是警♥察♥吗 兄弟
Because we're both blue, brother?
我的名字是多诺万?麦克沃伊侦探
The name's Detective Donovan McAvoy,
我们一会儿见
and I'll be seeing you real soon.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
你拿到了吗
You have it?
心脏枪屑
Mm-hmm. Heart confetti.
顾问在整理文书工作
Counsel's filing the paperwork
案情反败为胜
to turn it over to the Crown.
心脏枪屑
Heart confetti...
你个天才
you incredible nut!
我们找到了
We got 'em.
伊玛妮
Imani.
案情出现了反转
Well, it is in the hands of the Crown now.
我们要用所有的新证据
Yeah, they're gonna open a new case
建立新的案件
with all the new evidence.
他会得到正义的 我保证
He'll get justice. I promise.
希望你们理解这个承诺兑现之前
I hope you understand if we reserve judgement
我们都会延期判决
until that promise comes true?
到现在对我们也很重要
Still, for now, it's something.
很抱歉我当时不在 科菲妈妈
I'm sorry I haven't been around, Mama K.
你以后会经常看到我的
You're gonna see me more.
谢谢你 范
Thank you, Van.
谢谢你
Thank you.
范 坚强点
Van, come through.
大家还要看到你呢
The people need to see your face.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
你深入追查是对的
Well, you were right to look deeper.
是啊 他不该死的
Yeah, well, he shouldn't have died.
警♥察♥要学着降低危机程度
The police need to be trained to de-escalate.
这是我的第一份提议
That's gonna be my first recommendation.
这样的提议早就有了
You know, recommendations like that came before you,
很有可能在你之后也还会有
and most likely they'll come again after you.
我希望有人
* I wish somebody
能来化解
* Would come and ease my-y-y
我的思虑之忧
* Troubling mind
希望有人
* I wish somebody
能来化解
* Would come and ease my-y-y
我的思虑之忧
* Troubling mind
是啊是啊
* Oh, yes I do
为何无人
* Why won't somebody
来化解我的
* Come and ease my-y-y
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表