剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
即使在那时 他也从未滥用过兴♥奋♥剂♥
And even then he never messed with PCP.
他的性格很老实
He was so docile.
只是你知道的 有时候有点木讷
You know, just numb sometimes.
他从来没有对任何人提高过嗓门
He'd never even raised his voice at anyone.
所以他们说的那些 他不可能那么做的
So what they're saying... he just couldn't.
伊玛尼 我们今天不会再开庭了
Imani, we are not resuming today.
我明白 但我们打算等一等
I understand, but we intend to wait.
你要我们把她们请走吗
Do you want us to remove them?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
请给阿班达女士和她的妈妈一些空间
Please give Ms. Abanda and her mother some space.
我需要你给我找个名字
I need you to run a name,
广泛搜索毕维 毕夫 毕文斯这种哪怕有一点关联的名字
and broad search Bivvy, Biv, Bivins or anything like it.
可以是警♥察♥ 线人 代号♥ 昵称 随便什么
Could be a cop, a CI, codename, nickname, whatever.
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 继续找
All right, keep searching.
如果你找到什么的话就给我回电♥话♥
Call me back if you find anything.
不 我很好 马利克
No, I'm good all good, Malik.
这就是我来的原因吗 麦克
Is that why I'm here, Mac?
你知道德沃和贝尔的 对吧
You know Deveaux and Bell, right?
当然 但大多只知道皮特·贝尔
Sure, mostly just Pete Bell.
皮特是怎么个情况
What's Pete's deal?
他是个正派的警♥察♥ 也是个可怜的垒球运动员
He'a decent cop, tragic softball player.
说真的 这家伙是没有地位的
Seriously, the guy's positionless.
大家都知道他完全是一条德沃家的狗
Everybody knows he's a complete flunky of Deveaux's.
就像和这些白♥痴♥一起上高中时候一样
It's like high school with these morons.
互相恶作剧 互相怂恿着打对方的蛋蛋
Pranks and shit. Like they egg each other on.
你知道贝尔曾经有没有被叫做过 "毕维"
You know if Bell ever gets called "Bivvy"?
毕维是另一个警♥察♥ 赛斯·富勒
Bivvy's another cop. Seth Fuller.
他对他们来说是谁
Who's he to them?
他现在是个便衣 但是他想出了这些个绰号♥的
He's plainclothes now, but he came up with them.
他们三个的绰号♥是
The three of them got pinned with the nickname
贝尔-毕夫-德沃 你知道吗
Bell-Biv-Devoe. You know?
我要走了
I gotta go.
你确定不想要吃一口吗
Cool. Sure you don't want this dog though?
不 都是你的了 马利克
Nah. It's all yours, Malik.
为什么你对科菲的心脏如此着迷
Why are you so fascinated with Kofi's heart?
我不知道
I'm not sure,
但是警♥察♥的电击枪的故事是讲不通的
but the cops taser story doesn't make sense.
你对距离的看法是对的
You're right about the distance.
我们做了六次测试
We've done six tests,
每次倒钩的撞击点都比
each time the impact points of the barbs
科菲的尸体图表上的要宽得多
are way wider than on Kofi's body chart.
但这证明了什么呢
But what does that prove?
倒钩是在一个完全平坦
That the barbs land further apart
静止的目标上进一步分开的吗
on a completely flat, stationary target?
如果艾伦医生愿意的话
Well, if Dr. Allen's up for it,
我非常乐意在一个移♥动♥的目标上开始测试
I am more than happy to start testing on a moving target.
不
Nagh.
我刚接到一个警♥察♥打来的非常愤怒的电♥话♥
I just had an irate call from Police Services.
这儿有一些非常明显的问题出现
Well, there were some glaring questions,
所以休庭了两天
so adjourned for two days.
他们正在申请禁制令 来阻止你的审讯
They're filing an injunction to kill your inquest.
我是说 拜托 他们 他们是在装腔作势
Wha-I mean, come on, they're, they're posturing.
这些组织样本已经收好了的 快放回去
T-those tissue samples are suppressed. Put them away!
放回到他们的盒子里去
Back in the box they go.
就像你送我的DVD一样
Like those DVD's you got me.
所以 告诉我你对这个调查
So, tell me exactly what recommendations
有什么建议
are you expecting from this inquest?
警♥察♥应该更加重视
That the police place a greater emphasis
降级训练
on de-escalation training.
那将是一个非常好的结果
That would be a really great outcome.
我的看法是 你已经失去了你的法庭
here's what i say You've lost your courtroom.
你已经把这个案子和审讯分开了
And you've separated this case from the inquest
这样其他两个案子
in such a way that the other two cases
就不会再举♥行♥听审了
may well not be heard.
也许他们应该被分开
Maybe they should be separated.
你会成为我的 "死因"
you're gonna be my "Cause of Death."
- 布莱恩 - 不 不 珍妮
- Bryan... - No, no. Jenny...
明天早上之前弄清楚
figure it out by tomorrow morning
否则我会接手你的调查
or I'm taking over your inquest.
还有确保这些样本的安全
And make sure those samples are secured,
他们是科菲的
they're Kofi's.
你知道伊马尼和肯尼娅还在你的法庭上吗
You aware Imani and Ms. Kenia are still in your courtroom?
知道 你介意我们边走边聊吗?
I am. Do you mind if we walk and talk?
没问题 搞清楚之前忽略的情况了吗
'Kay. What's with the cloak and dagger?
伊玛尼说科菲很木讷 老实
Imani said that Kofi was numb, that he was docile.
- 好的 - 好吧 甲卡西酮
- Okay. - Okay, well, Methcathinone
的结构与安♥非♥他♥命♥
can look like amphetamines
几乎相同
by their virtually identical structure.
- 好吧 - 所以 我
- Sure. - So I uh...
我需要一个尿检试剂包
I need a urine test kit.
我跟踪调查了的案子
I did some follow up on Kofi.
找到了其他证人
There's another witness.
科菲死亡当晚 另一个警♥察♥也当值 赛斯·富勒
Another cop was there the night Kofi died. Seth Fuller.
我准备开车去找他谈谈
I'm taking a ride now to go talk to him.
好的 如果和调查有关
Okay, well, if this is about the inquest,
我 我和你一起去
I'm, I'm coming with you.
不过我中途得先去个地方
I just, I-I need to make a stop along the way.
好的
All right.
你还可以带上那个诡异的冷藏箱
You can even bring your creepy cooler.
- 一点都不诡异 - 很诡异
- It's not creepy. - Oh, it's creepy.
爸爸
Daddy!
你还好吧
You okay?
嘿
Hey.
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
金市离多伦多很远啊
King City is a long way from Toronto.
有些警♥察♥喜欢和工作地点保持距离
Some cops like the separation.
喔 该死
Oh! Whoa! Shit.
离我们远点
Leave us the hell alone!
给你三秒钟 报上名来
Three seconds to tell me who you are.
多纳万·麦卡沃伊警探
Det. Donovan McAvoy
这位是珍妮·库珀医生 验尸官
and Dr. Jenny Cooper, Coroner.
你能放下枪吗
Can you put that gun down, please?
证件 慢点
ID... Slow.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
有什么事可以帮忙吗
What can we do for you?
赛斯·富勒吗 我们需要和你谈谈
Seth Fuller? We need to talk to you.
谈什么
What about?
多伦多正在进行死因调查
There's a Coroner's Inquest in Toronto
和你的几位朋友有关
involving a couple of your friends,
斯科特·德沃 皮特·贝尔·
Scott Deveaux, Pete Bell.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
就我们两个 不带她
But just you, not her.
所以 这是为什么
So... what's this about?
15个月前 有一起枪击案
There was a shooting about 15 months ago.
对科菲·阿班达有印象吗
Kofi Abanda ring a bell?
- 没有 - 你确定吗
- Nope. - You sure?
我手上有一份记录可不是这样说的 毕维
I have a recording that says different... Bivvy.
现在想起来了吗
Hear any bells now?
我知道你在那里 你都看见了
I know you were there. You saw it all.
你为什么要替那些人打掩护
Why are you covering for these guys?
我没给人打掩护
I'm not covering.
他和皮特·贝尔威胁你了吗
He and Pete Bell threaten you?
所以你怀孕的老婆才在自己门廊上端着猎枪
That why your pregnant wife's on the porch with a shotgun?
那只狗是真实存在的
The fact that the dog was real
这可能会完全改变它所代表的东西
may change what it represents entirely.
好吧 但是为什么我不记得它
Okay, but why don't I remember him?
但你断了自己的安定药后
You had this episode, impending doom,
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表