剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
会有这种厄运将临的预感
when unable to take your Ativan.
与此同时 你让罗斯跑去了穆娜家住
And at the same time, you let Ross run off to Muna's.
这条狗可能是你对自身恐惧的象征
This dog may be a manifestation of fear towards yourself.
什么 我是狗吗 那
What, like, I'm the dog? That's like...
尽量不要字面理解
Try to think of it less literally.
阿尔斯基是它的名字 它是真实存在过的
I mean, Arski was his name, he was real.
而且这也不能解释为什么我的爸爸对我说谎了
And that doesn't explain why my dad lied to me
他枪杀了那条狗
about shooting him.
我知道你想和我谈谈 赛斯
I know you wanna talk to me, Seth.
我能看出这件事让你良心不安
I can see it eating at you.
告诉我事实真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
是科菲攻击了他们吗
Did Kofi attack them?
我就不应该在那里
I should never have been there.
赛斯 是科菲攻击了他们吗
Seth, did Kofi attack them?
不是
No.
- 再说一遍 - 不是
- Say again? - No.
他没有
No, he didn't.
他只是想把自己的小号♥放下
He just wanted to put his trumpet away.
但是斯考特不肯放过他
But Scott was screwing with him,
所以 我 我就说了 让他
so I... all I said was, let him.
让他把喇叭放进盒子里
Let him put the horn in the case.
他以为自己获得准许了 所以弯腰伸手
He thought he got the okay and he reached down and...
盒子里有东西闪了一下
something shined inside the case
枪击就这样发生了
and shots went off.
那个闪光的东西是喇叭的哨嘴
It was the mouthpiece to the horn.
斯考特声称他持枪
Scott was saying he had a gun.
皮特不知道该怎么办了 一切都是一团糟
Pete was freaking out, it was a goddamn shitshow.
之后发生了什么
What happened after that?
检查他的脉搏
Checked his pulse.
他死了
He was gone.
然后我说我们得报告这件事
So I said we needed to call it in,
这时候他们 他们让我滚
and that's when they... they gave me an out.
他们让我离开 就像自己从没来过这里
They told me to leave, like I was never there,
他们
like...
他们自己处理了
they'd handle it.
所以我离开了
So I left.
明天 你要把刚刚说的这段话原封不动的
You're going to say exactly what you just told me,
说给检察官听
to the Crown Attorney, tomorrow.
- 我 我做不到 - 太晚了
- I... I can't. - Too late.
做不到也要做到
The "can't" train has already left.
明天9点整
And I'll see you at the courthouse
法♥院♥见
AT 9:00 AM sharp,
或者我亲自来找你
or I'm coming to get you myself.
最糟糕的部分就是
The worst part is you...
你明明有那么多时间去做正确的事
you had all this time to do the right thing.
尼尔 我回头再打给你
Neil, I'm gonna have to call you back.
珍妮 我们下次做一次预约
Jenny, let's make an appointment next time.
嗯嗯 好的
Mm-hmm. Yup.
- 嘿 - 妈妈
- Hey! - Mom?
你好 宝贝
Hey, honey. Uhm.
谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Thanks for calling me back.
这个 你快打了无数电♥话♥了 所以
Well, I mean, you called a million times, so...
我 不是 我也没有打那么多电♥话♥吧 我
Well... I mean, no, I didn't call a million times, I just...
听着
Look, uhm.
- 我其实现在有点忙 - 我知道
- I'm actually kinda busy right now. - I know,
我只是想要知道你有没有考虑过
I just wanted to know if you had put anymore thought
回家
into coming home.
你不在 整栋房♥子更阴森可怕了
I mean the house is way scarier without you in it.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
- 嗯 - 我要挂了
- Uh... - I have to go.
好的 宝贝
Okay, love. Uh...
我们再聊
I'll talk to you soon?
- 好的 拜拜 - 嗯 拜拜
- Okay, bye. - Okay, bye.
- 罗斯怎么样吗 - 他过得不错
- How's Ross? - He's good.
嗯 他还挺好的 挺好的
Yeah, he's uh... he's good, he's good.
这不是兴奋的精神错乱 他抑郁了
It wasn't excited delirium, he was depressed.
科菲正在服用抗抑郁药 不是兴♥奋♥剂♥
Kofi was on antidepressants, not PCP.
我刚刚测试了他的组织样本
I just tested his tissue samples.
斯考特和他的搭档因为一个假阳性的测试结果逃过一劫
Scott and his partner got lucky with a false positive,
但 这 这证明了很多事情
but this is... this is something.
我们的证据全了
We got everything.
什么意思 全了
What do you mean, everything?
我的意思是
It, it means...
我饿死了 你饿吗
I'm starving. You hungry?
我们完全可能在正常调查中
I mean, we could've gone the entire inquest
都错过了赛斯的存在
without even knowing Seth existed.
你是怎么想到和音乐制♥作♥人谈话的
How did you know to talk to the record producer?
我做这一行已经很久了
Well, I've been doing this a long time.
我看到了你和科菲的姐姐今天
I saw the looks between you and Kofi's sister
在法庭上的互动
in the court today.
那是你这样做的原因吗
Is that why you're doing it?
你为什么要
Why're you doing this...
绕着那个诡异的冷藏箱转
toting around your creepy cooler...
它不诡异
It's not creepy.
很诡异
Oh, it's creepy.
躲着你的上司 在我的车里做尿检
Hiding from your boss, doing urine kits in my car?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 其实
Okay. It's like...
他们都不相信我可以胜任自己的工作
people don't trust that I can do my job.
所以阿班达一家还坐在我的法庭里
That's why the Abandas are still sitting in my courtroom.
所以我的上司才想换了我
It's why my boss wants to replace me.
还有 我儿子 我儿子和我赌气
Oh, and my son... my son is so mad at me
和他奶奶住一起了
that he is staying with his Grandmother right now, so...
- 老天 - 是啊
- Shit. - Yeah.
- 你还真是四面楚歌♥啊 - 嗯
- You're batting a 1000. - Mm-hmm.
我们是相同地方出生的 阿班达和我
We're from the same area, the Abandas and me.
科尼亚老师一直对我很好
Ms. Kenia was always good to me.
就在我快当上警♥察♥的时候
You know, right around the time I became a cop,
大家开始对我不一样了
people started treating me different...
除了他们
everyone but them.
他们待我一直如初
They never changed up on me,
但我还是不再回去了
but I still stopped coming around.
我原本想改造那里
I wanted to make things better first.
改变风气 帮助社区发展
Change things, help the community grow.
然后我就能成为一个英雄
Then I'd be welcomed back.
我本可以成为一个英雄的
I was gonna be a hero.
呦 呦 这位就是那个改变一切的男人
Yo, yo, there's that guy, he fixed everything,
让社区和警♥察♥不再对立
brought the cops and the community together and...
将近一个多月后我才知道科菲死了
I didn't even know Kofi died until a month or so after.
这对我打击很大
It hit me pretty hard.
不光是这样
It's not just that.
也是因为有那么一部分我希望自己会查出
Part of me was hoping I'd find out
是科菲袭击了那些警♥察♥
that Kofi had attacked those cops,
这样的话他的死就是他自己的错
and had no one else but himself to blame.
我以我才去验尸
That's why I went to the inquest.
这是不是糟透了
How messed up is that?
如果不保护他们那我保护谁啊
Who am I protecting, if not them?
敬科菲
Here's to Kofi.
敬科菲
To Kofi.
珍妮 这帮人从来不带晚上休息的
Jenny, these damn raccoons never take a night off.
该死
Son of a b...
警官们 有何贵干
Can I help you officers?
您有身份证吗 先生
Do you have any ID on you, sir?
为什么要
Why?
我们接到电♥话♥ 说这片区域扰民
We got a call about a disturbance in the area,
符合你的描述
fits your description.
真的吗
Is that so?
这是我家 我进屋去拿身份证明
This is my home. Let me step inside and get you some ID...
那就是没有身份证了呗
So, no ID?
我们要对你进行搜查
You know what, we're about to search you.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表