剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
- Yeah. - That's enough to get his number.
- 谢谢你 - 呃
- Thank you. - Uh...
你做的很好 真的非常棒
Hey, you did good. You did really good. Um...
- 和他待一起好吗 - 好的 当然
- Stay with him? - Yeah, yeah. For sure.
谢了
Thanks.
嘿 你打算打给迪兰吗
Hey, are you planning on calling Dylan?
一拿到号♥码就打
As soon as I get the number, yeah.
- 万一阿曼达和他在一起怎么办 - 这个风险我们必须承担
- What if Amanda's with him? - It's a risk we have to take.
是个一次性手♥机♥
The phone's a burner;
不在使用中 我们无法追踪
we can't track it unless it's being used.
如果阿曼达还活着 是他大发善心了
If Amanda is still alive, it is by his good graces.
好吧 那如果我们激怒他呢
Okay, what if we antagonize him?
激怒他 他已经杀了6个人
Antagonize him? He's already killed six people,
今天就杀了3个
three of them today.
是的 但是女孩是不可能活到最后的
Yeah, but the girl doesn't make it to the end of the book!
- 你也听见我儿子说了什么 - 我们在浪费时间
- You heard my son. - We're losing time.
太好了 我们有他号♥码了
Yes! We have the number!
- 他会杀了她 - 拨号♥
- He is going to kill her. - Dial it.
你好
Hello?
她相信你
She trusts you.
阿曼达 我是珍妮·库伯 你是一个人吗
Amanda? It's Jenny Cooper. Are you alone?
我 我一个人
I'm, I'm alone.
- 太好了 你在哪里 - 在一辆卡车里
- Good. Where are you? - In the truck,
- 停一个汽车维修厂外 - 哪里
- outside a, a car repair place. - Where?
我不 知道
I don't... know.
这里什么 什么也没有
There's nothing around... around here.
- 我们追踪到了 - 好的 持续和她谈话
- We've got it. - All right, keep her talking.
- 我会继续监听 - 好的
- I'll be listening. - Okay.
警♥察♥马上就到 迪伦和斯托姆在哪里
The police are on their way. Where's Dylan and Storm?
他们在里面
They're inside.
你能锁上车门吗
Can you lock the doors to the truck?
不行 他有钥匙
I can't. He has the keys.
好的
Okay...
你知道你们要去哪儿吗
Do you know where you're headed?
一个小型飞机棚
The small airplane hangar.
斯托姆说他父母在那有一架塞斯纳飞机
Storm said his parents have a Cessna there.
他说自己会开
He says he knows how to fly it.
你什么时候来
When are you coming?
马上 很快就来
Soon. Really soon.
我觉得
I... I don't think...
自己坚持不了那么久了
I can make it that... that long.
你可以的 阿曼达
Yes you can, Amanda.
我知道你故意让自己在快捷商场让人传你的照片
I know that you got yourself tagged in the Swifty Mart
所以我们才能找到你 还有我发现了你的指甲
so that we'd find you, and I found your nail.
我知道你在反抗 你很坚强
I know that you are fighting and you are strong.
我 我听到了一架直升机的声音
I... I hear a helicopter somewhere.
好的 是警♥察♥来了 知道吗 他们在找你
Good. That's the police, okay? They are looking for you.
万一他们来了呢
What if they come?
- 警♥察♥吗 - 斯托姆 和迪兰
- The police? - Storm... and Dylan.
好的 从车里出来 阿曼达
Okay... get outta the truck, Amanda.
好
'Kay.
斯托姆 快走
Storm, let's go!
- 你出来了吗 - 嗯
- Are you out? - Mm-hmm.
好的 附近有 有没有安全的地方
Okay, is there... is there anywhere safe nearby?
没有
Uh... no.
只有路灯
Just lights.
好 走向路灯
'Kay, walk towards them.
我 我不行
I... I can't...
我迈不动步子
I can't make my legs move.
好的 你听我说 好吗
Okay... you need to listen to me, okay?
深吸一口气 吸气
You are gonna take a deep breath. And go in...
好
Okay.
好的 我可以听见你 你现在必须走了
Good, I can hear you. Now you have to walk.
好
'Kay...
好 我在走
'Kay, I'm walking...
好的 好的 非常好
Good, good, that's really good.
- 警♥察♥什么时候来 - 你能听到警笛声吗
- When are the police c-coming? - Can you hear any sirens?
嗯 我听到了
Yeah, I-I can.
他们马上到
They're on their way.
斯托姆 快点 我们快走 斯托姆 走
Storm, hurry up! Let's go, Storm! Let's go!
老天 老天 他们来了
Oh my God! Oh my God! They're coming!
阿曼达 跑 快跑
Amanda, run! RUN!
阿曼
Ama...
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
死者里有一个年轻女孩吗
Was there a young girl among the deceased?
没有
No.
没坚持到最后
Didn't make it to the end.
她在哪里
Where is she?!
她在哪里 你这个混♥蛋♥
Where is she, you son of a bitch?!
- 阿曼达在哪里 - 嘿 嘿
- Where's Amanda? - Hey! Hey!
她在哪里 你这个混♥蛋♥
Where is she you son of a bitch?!
我们抓到他了 别给他律师任何把柄
We got him! Let's not give his lawyer any ammo.
阿曼达
Amanda.
不 不要 阿曼达
No, no. Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达 醒醒
Amanda, wake up!
醒醒 阿曼达
Wake up, Amanda!
老天
Oh God...
我需要帮助
I NEED HELP!
我需要帮助
I NEED HELP!
嘿 醒醒
Hey. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
我是珍妮 醒醒
It's Jenny, wake up!
醒醒 求你了
Wake up! Please...
醒醒
WAKE UP!
吉迪恩·卡曼
Gideon Kamau.
威廉·韦伯
William Webber,
奥利维亚·李 利班 ·博文
Olivia Lee, Liban Bowen,
老兰德尔·杰弗里斯 莎拉·杰弗里斯
Randall Jeffries Sr, Sarah Jeffries,
以及肯德尔?侯赛因
and Kendall Hosein.
以上是这场毫无意义的杀戮盛宴中的
Those are the names of the victims
受害者姓名
of this pointless killing spree.
我不会说出杀人犯的名字
And I will not be saying the names of the killers.
你们知道 作为验尸官 我的责任
You know, it is my mission, as coroner,
是为死者发声 以保护活着的人
to speak for the dead so that I can protect the living.
有人因为我的办公室犯了错误而丧命
And people died because my office made mistakes.
- 珍妮 - 过去的调查
- Jenny. - Past investigations
都草草了事 导致
were handled poorly and because of that,
我刚刚提到的
some of the people
那些人失去了生命
I just mentioned lost their lives.
因此 我在此正式宣布重新调查
So... I am officially reopening ALL of the cases
前验尸官伊恩·彼得森博士经手的所有案件
of former pathologist Dr. Ian Peterson.
即可生效
Effective immediately.
不 我
No, I'm,
我不接受任何提问 谢谢
I'm not taking any questions. Thank you.
好吧 这你可根本没和我商量啊
Well, you certainly didn't clear that one with me.
我有啊 E4
Sure I did. E4.
我们都会被套牢
We're all gonna be on the hook for this one.
你会把办公室搅得天翻地覆
You're gonna tear this office apart.
我不在乎 布莱恩 我他妈的真不在乎
I don't care, Bryan. I really don't give a damn.
嘿 多纳万
Hey, Donovan?
你知道我为什么这么做 对吗
You know why I did this, right?
你根本不知道自己刚刚做了什么
You have no idea what you just did...
所以我来告诉你
so I'm gonna tell you.
过去十年里 每个已被定罪的杀人犯的律师
Every lawyer with a convicted murderer in the past ten years
都会提出上诉
is about to file an appeal.
因为你声称验尸官的所有验尸报告
Because you've called all the autopsies,
和判断有问题
and coroner rulings into question.
推♥翻♥了我的工作
That's my work you're undoing.
我抓捕凶手 就像今天那样
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表