剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
想监督我就说嘛
If you're gonna supervise me then why don't you do it?
比我想象的更不同
It's different than I imagined.
是啊
Yeah.
房♥子需要重修
It needs, it needs restoring,
但我们可以慢慢来
but, uh, we have time.
我们哪也不会去
I mean, we're not going anywhere.
太好了
Wonderful.
你不喜欢
You don't like it.
你和罗斯喜欢我就喜欢
If you and Ross like it, I like it.
说实话也没关系的 穆娜
You can be, uh, you can be honest, Muna.
我很难想象大卫住在这里什么样子
I'm finding it difficult to imagine David living here.
那是你的办公室吗
Is that your office?
不是 是我的卧室
No, that is my, uh, that's my bedroom.
现在有点凌乱
It's just a, it's a little disorganized right now.
节假日也工作吗
Working on the holiday weekend?
是啊 但我今天把工作推掉了
Yeah, but I'd actually like to leave my work out of today.
怎么这么臭啊
What is that stench?
不知道
I don't know.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
我找到了那口井
I hooked up the well like you asked.
通过外表和气味来看是分解的有机物
Decomposing organic matter by the look and smell of it.
这是巧克力碎吗
Are those chunks?
你可以告诉大家
Uh... do you mind telling family
我们饭菜晚一会上
that we are running a little bit behind,
把这个端过去
and passing these out?
你是让我端菜吗
You want me to serve?
是啊 你来的正好 太感谢了
Yup. You are a godsend. Thank you so much.
天哪
Geez.
要给你的鼻子来点樟脑吗
Want some camphor for your nose?
不用 我没事 就是
No, I'm... I'm good. It's just uh...
有段时间了
it's been a while.
动物怎么会掉到井里呢
How did an animal fall down the well
有井盖的啊
with a cap on?
可能在井里有段时间了
Could've been down there a while.
嘿
Hey.
是我看错了 还是
Is it just me or is that...?
- 没错 - 井里有东西
- Right... - There's something down there?
不是东西
Not something...
是人
Someone.
你家井里有个死人
There's a dead body in your well.
是啊 好像是
Yeah, looks like.
我有水靴
I have, uh, hip waders
你要是想离近点看
if you wanna take a better look.
好主意
Yeah. That's a great idea.
你要下杀人井里吗
You're going in the murder well?
没人说是谋杀
Nobody said anything about murder.
五分钟后见
I'll see you back here in five.
我是珍妮?库珀
This is Jenny Cooper.
西安大略地区高级验尸官
Senior Coroner for the region of Ontario West.
现在是下午3点10分
It is 3:10 PM
10月13日 周日
on Sunday, October 13th.
好了
Okay...
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yup.
嘿 你还好吧
Hey, are you okay in there?
我没事
Yup. Yeah, I'm fine.
脸部 耳朵 脖子
Face, ears and neck...
都有持久的软组织损伤
have all sustained soft tissue injuries.
可能是被寄生虫啃食导致的
Presumably by vermin bites.
他的脸部几乎侵蚀不见了
His face is pretty chewed up.
- 被老鼠吃了 - 是啊
- Rats ate his face? - Yeah.
但不是在这里被侵蚀的
Yeah, but not in here now.
它们一定是从下面一个更深的洞里出来的
They must've gone out through a hole, deeper down.
颅骨上有撞伤
Crush injuries on the cranium,
还有
and...
尸体已经皂化了
the body is saponified.
尸体什么了
Wha... the body's what?
皂化了
Uh... saponified.
就好像 变成肥皂那样了
It's like, like turned to soap.
好恶心
That's disgusting.
不 事实上 这样很干净
No, actually, it's... it's kinda neat.
尸体在潮湿或水中的情况下
When a body decomposes in moist or wet conditions,
脂肪会变成蜡
the fat turns to wax,
这样就会更便于我去发现
which should make it easier for me
死者的死因
to figure out how he died.
好了
Okay. Ungh.
- 你没事吧 - 我很好
- You feeling okay? - Yeah, I'm great.
真的吗
You sure about that?
一个死人还吓不到我
Yeah. You can't spook me with one dead body.
那多杀死人能吓着你
How many dead bodies does it take?
你面色有点苍白啊
I mean, you just look a little... waxy yourself.
好吧
Oh, okay.
这我来处理就行 如果你
Hey, I can handle this. So if you, you...
没事 没事 我没事
Oh no, no, no, no. No, I'm okay.
好吧 谢了
'Kay, thanks.
你真的要出A吗
You really wanna play that ace?
我可以闭眼不看
I could close my eyes real quick.
你可以收回重新出一张
You can scoop it up, play another one.
你就是在这蛊惑我
You're just trying to get in my head.
我是不想让你输太惨
I'm trying to stop a bloodbath.
炸了吧
Boom goes the dynamite.
你说的没错 我输得太惨
Uh, you're right. This is a bloodbath.
还是要比和我那群三观超正的家人们
Still better than having Thanks-for-taking
一起度过感恩劫要好
with my super square family.
一样的
Same.
你想把猪骨架拼起来吗
You wanna put a pig skeleton together?
游戏开始了
Game on.
慢慢来 请慢慢来
Go slowly. Slowly, please.
你不会想损害尸体的
You don't wanna compromise the body.
等一下 我是汉密尔顿警♥察♥局的米尔斯警探
Hold up, I'm Detective Mills, Hamilton Police.
离尸体远点
Step away from the body.
我得问你几个问题
I have to ask you a few questions.
她是验尸官 她不是杀人凶手
She's the coroner. She didn't kill that guy.
尸体在水里泡了有一段时间了
The body's been in the water a while.
上面覆盖着一层蜡
It's covered in grave wax.
- 这就解释了它的味道 - 是的
- That explains the smell. - Yeah.
我们来看看尸体 可以吗
Let's get to the body, shall we?
好的
Yeah.
天啊
Jesus.
死者为男性 50岁
The decedent is male, 50s.
钝力颅骨外伤表明他的
Blunt force cranial trauma suggests that his...
他的头骨被打碎了
his skull was smashed.
- 你认为他是被袭击了吗 - 可能是
- Do you think he was attacked? - Maybe.
这些伤口可能是由
The injuries could be caused from a...
棍子或管子造成的
a bat or a pipe.
所以我们看到的是一场谋杀案
So we're looking at foul play?
因为那样我就得叫谋杀组了
Because then I have to call Homicide.
我们先试着确认一下他的身份
Uh, let's try to identify him first
在我们得出结论之前
before we jump to conclusions.
没有钱包
No wallet.
嗨 那个绿点是什么
Hey. What's that green spot?
Mold?
真不敢相信我在看你擦洗尸体上的
I can't believe I'm watching you scrub "grave wax"
“坟蜡”
off a body.
三叶草
Shamrock.
这是一个可以证明身份的纹身
It's an identifying tattoo.
我去查一下失踪人口
I'll check missing persons.
珍妮 珍妮
Jenny, Jenny.
抓住 抓住蛇 抓住它
Grab the, grab the snake! Grab it!
- 不可能 没门 - 那是证据 抓住它
- No way. No way! - It's evidence, grab it!
- 那是条蛇 -就
- It's a snake! - Just...
好了 找到了 现在怎么办
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表