剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
So... you do live in a treehouse?
假装自己是海盗吗
Pretending you're a pirate?
是啊
Uh, yeah.
我喜欢远离尘世
I like being off the grid.
我儿子说你来过
My son said you came by.
好吧 我
Oh, okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa, I...
我没意识到
I didn't realize,
我就去了
w-when I came by.
我
I...
听好 我没有
Look, I'm not um...
我没准备好
I'm not ready.
我的生活就是一团乱
Just my life is a crazy, chaotic mess and...
等等
Wait.
我不想让你的生活更糟了
I don't wanna make your life worse.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Yeah.
就是 嗯
Just... yeah.
好吧
Okay, um...
我能拿回你的名片吗
Can I have your card back?
我会贴在冰箱上的
I um, I'll put it on my fridge,
- 以防我需要打电♥话♥ - 好啊 当然
- just in case I need to call. - Oh yeah, sure. Sure.
我和我儿子一起来的
I'm here with my son.
- 好 - 只是 只是
- Yeah. - Yeah. It's just, it's uh...
- 还太早了 - 我理解
- It's too early. - I got it. Yeah.
但我们还是可以
Yeah. But we can still...
我们还可以做朋友
We can still be friends.
互取利益
With benefits.
你说的利益是
If the, if the benefits are you...
修房♥顶吗
Maybe fixing your busted roof?
是啊 不是 我还负担不起
Yeah. I mean, no, I can't afford that yet.
其实
Actually...
你能修好过溪的桥吗
can you fix the bridge over the stream by my house?
当然
Sure.
我可以做任何事
I can do anything.
早
Morning.
那个新月形的是什么
What's that crescent?
是月亮
That's the moon.
那些小点呢
Those little splotches?
是陨石坑 陨石撞击了月亮形成的
They're impact craters. Meteorites that hit the moon.
如果我们不是被大气层保护着
If we weren't protected by the atmosphere,
它们也会撞击我们的
they'd hit us too.
但并没有啊
But they don't.
只有月亮要为此而战
Only the moon has to fight the good fight.
昨晚发现你在这里
Finding you here last night...
真是好惊喜啊
was a nice surprise.
我想让你去参加一次那样的派对
I tried to get you to come to one of those parties,
忘了吗
remember?
我还是喜欢你的气息
I still love the way you smell.
我也喜欢你
I think about you too.
先说清
Straight up?
我就是为了做♥爱♥才来这的
I'm just here for sex.
没别的
Nothing else.
罗斯
Ross?
怎
Wha...?
嘿
Hey...
嘿
Hey.
爷爷告诉了我爸爸赌博的事
Grandpa told me about Dad and his gambling.
生他的气没错
It's okay to be mad at him.
他已经死了 也没用了
- Well, he's dead. - What good does it do?
至少你们俩吵架的时候
At least when you two were fighting
他还能活着和你互吵
he was alive to fight back.
你都知道啊
You knew about that?
罗斯
Ross...
我们想解决好问题的
We were trying to make it work.
我们有很多爱
Okay? There was a lot of love there...
都不重要了 他死了
It doesn't matter. He's dead.
但他很爱你
But he loved you more...
- 他很爱你 - 别说了
- He loved you... - Stop!
- 迈出这步 - 别说了
- Take a step... - Just-just... stop!
求你了
Please.
嘿
Hey...
嘿
Hey!
我不想回去
I don't wanna go back.
我就昨天去过一次 因为我欠他人情
I only went in yesterday because I owed it to him,
但是去
but to do it
就是觉得 像是别人的生活
It just feels, like someone else's life.
我知道
I know.
我们一起熬过去 好的
We'll get through this together. okay.
废物室
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表