剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
所以我没看明白这样做的意义
So I don't really see the point.
那就什么都不做吗 就这样吗
So do nothing, then? That's it?
你知道吗
Uh, you know what?
你应该回城里去
You should go back to the city.
说真的 回去吧
Seriously, go...
和戴尔·迈克杰提根在一起
be with Dale McGettigan.
你别这么混♥蛋♥啊
Don't... be a dick.
我不知道该怎么样
I don't know what to be.
好吧 想想看
Well, figure it out,
不要再打击那些爱你的人了
and stop beating up on the people who love you.
好的
Okay.
明天给我打电♥话♥
Call me tomorrow.
珍妮·库珀医生
Dr. Jenny Cooper...
- 是的 - 你一定就是数字取证专家吧
- Yeah. - You must be digital forensics?
- 或者叫我露西 - 好了
- Or Lucy. - There you go.
我从没见过验尸官
I've never met a Coroner before.
我以为你们都是又老又吓人的
I thought you'd all be old and creepy.
有点像我以为的侦探那样
Sorta like I thought all detectives
会都穿着风衣还有酗酒问题
would have trench coats and drinking problems.
好吧 哇 这台电脑比我还老
Okay. So wow, this computer is older than me.
它属于一个叫威廉·韦伯的人
It belonged to a man named William Webber.
他在家里做病毒清除
He had a home business doing virus removal,
和数据转换的生意
and data conversion.
是啊 我们试图把他
Yeah. We're trying to link him
和一名尼日利亚大学的教授被谋杀的事情联♥系♥起来
to the murder of a Nigerian university professor.
好吧 具体来说 我在找什么
Okay. Specifically, what am I looking for?
尼日利亚的任何东西 或者是有关大学的都行
Anything Nigerian. Or university.
好吧 给我一周时间
Okay. Give me a week.
我会留下来
Uh, I'll stay.
如果你不介意的话 我可以帮你整理资料
Help you sort through material, if you don't mind.
- 我通常一个人工作 - 她介意
- I usually work alone. - She minds.
所以六点可以吗 今晚六点
So six? Six tonight?
什么
What?
我没在看你工作
I wasn't watching you work.
你在看 你还在看着呢
Yes, you were. You're still doing it.
不 我没有 我在跟你说话呢
No, I'm not. I'm talking to you.
嘿 你能把大锤递给我吗
Hey, can you hand me the sledgehammer, please?
好的
Uh, yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
天啊
Jesus.
是啊 也许你应该看着我工作
Yeah, maybe you should just watch me work.
是的
Yeah.
做的好
Good job.
给 在过去的三个月里 威廉·韦伯
Here. Everyone William Webber did business with
和每个人都有过交易
in the last three months.
和尼日利亚那边呢
Uh, anything Nigerian?
没有 甚至连尼日利亚相接近的都没有
Nope. Not even Nigerian-adjacent.
但我发现了这个
But I found this...
迪伦·李的神之深渊
"The God Abyss" by Dylan Lee?
从这个上面拷下来的
It came off of this.
迪伦要韦伯把它的数据恢复出来
Dylan Lee asked Webber to retrieve the data off it.
但是因为软盘坏了他没能做到
But he couldn't because the disk was corrupted.
我们走了好运 露西是个天才
Lucky for us, Lucy is a genius.
这是十年前写的
This was written ten years ago.
在他死的那晚迪伦·李
And Dylan Lee was supposed to meet Webber
本来是要和韦伯碰面
the night he died.
我想我们最好和他谈谈
I guess we better talk to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是情况不对我来处理
If anything gets weird I'll handle it.
- 你好 - 我是珍妮·库珀
- Hi. - I'm Jenny Cooper,
我是验尸官办事处的
I'm with the Coroner's Office.
- 你的指甲真漂亮 - 谢谢
- Your nails are amazing. - Thank you.
我喜欢闪烁状图案 它们让我开心
I love sparkles, they make me happy.
嗯 这花了我几个小时
Yeah. This took me hours.
且我还得做另外一只手
And I still have to do the other hand.
阿曼达
Amanda!
- 那是迪伦·李吗 - 嘿
- Is that Dylan Lee? - Hey.
你刚说你们的名字是
What did you say your names were?
我们叫什么不重要
Our names aren't important.
威廉·韦伯 记得他吗
William Webber... remember him?
记不得了 呃 威廉·韦伯
I can't remember. Uh, William Webber...?
是的 你 你的那个老的电脑软盘
Yeah. You, you had an old computer disc.
上面有份原稿
It had a manuscript on it...
神之深渊 迪伦·李的那部作品
"The God Abyss", by Dylan Lee?
- 在你手上 - 软盘吗
- You have it? - The disc?
那本书 都行
The book. Either.
那就是了 我把它寄给你刚提起的那个家伙
That's it. I-I sent it to that guy that you mentioned.
- 威廉·韦伯 - 好的 好的 正是如此
- William Webber? - Right. Right. Exactly.
而且 呃
And then um,
他从未再和我联♥系♥
he never got back to me.
那是我唯一的一份拷贝
And that's my only copy.
- 现在是证物了 - 然而那还是我的
- It's evidence now. - It's mine, though.
它不再是证物的时候立刻就还你
You'll get it back once it's no longer evidence.
还有谁在这吗 迪伦
Is someone else here, Dylan?
不 只有我和阿曼达
No, just-just me and Amanda.
这儿真的是你的房♥子吗 迪伦
Is this really your place, Dylan?
曾是我妈的
It was my mom's.
今年她去世了 还有
Um, she died this year, and...
我爸在前一年去世
My dad, the year before.
这是他们的 他们的地方 他们的东西
This is their, their place. Their stuff.
- 他们干什么的 - 做蜂蜜的
- What did they do? - Made honey.
- 他们是养蜂人 - 是的
- They were beekeepers? - Sure.
介意我们四处转转吗
Do you mind if we take a look around?
哦 我可以 我可以带你们转转
Oh, I can-I can show you around.
但是 只是知会你一下 我和
Just so you know, though, me and Amanda,
阿曼达有点散乱 因此
are a bit messy so...
- 没事的 - 请便吧
- Right. - Please go ahead.
我想多问问阿曼达关于她的指甲的事
I wanna ask Amanda a little bit more about her nails.
好的
All right.
真了不起
This is amazing.
是啊 教教我
Yeah. Teach me.
这么说吧 你可以买♥♥些特制的刷子
So there are special brushes you can buy.
但要是我 我很可能会弄丢它们
But I'd probably just lose them.
或者弄坏它们
Or destroy them.
你差不多得定期清理它们
You kinda have to clean them regularly.
你想看看我其他的设计吗
Do you wanna see the rest of my designs?
你可以关注我 我的昵称是AMAN
You can follow me. I go by 'A-M-AN',
和加Z结尾的Nail
then 'NAILZ' with a zed.
我 实际上我不用社交网站
I... I actually don't do social media.
什么
What?
好吧 我来帮你注册
Okay. I will sign you up!
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
你说你是个验尸官
And you said you were the Coroner?
是的
Mhmm. Yeah.
谁死了
Who died?
威廉·韦伯
Uh, William Webber.
迪伦认识他
Dylan knew him.
或者说本来该在他死那晚和他碰头的
Or was supposed to meet him the night he died.
还有吉迪恩·卡莫 他是个教授
Also Gideon Kamau. He was a professor.
他有位年轻的妻子
He had a young wife.
还有个刚出生的女儿
A newborn baby girl.
我妈妈去年去世了
My mom died last year.
我感到很抱歉
Oh. I'm really sorry.
迪伦妈妈也是
Dylan's too.
那是 最糟糕事
It was... the worst.
但是我们确实彼此帮助
But we really helped each other.
我确定你一定遇到过很多
I'm sure you must meet a lot of people
那些失去了自己熟悉的人的人
who know people who've died.
的确是
I do. Yeah.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表