剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
我要的不是收♥容♥所♥的空位 我要一间酒店房♥间
I don't want a shelter bed, I want a hotel room.
湖岸的那个地方
The place on the Lakeshore?
简直是贫民窟 拜托
That's a hole, come on.
等你找到好点的地方再回我电♥话♥
Call me back when you find some place nice.
好的
Okay.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我包里有有条燕麦卷
I have a granola bar in my bag.
对不起 亲爱的 我不能让你出去
I'm sorry, honey, I can't let you go outside.
我 我需要一个牙刷
I-I need a toothbrush.
还有除臭剂 我
And deodorant. It's...
我什么都没带
it's not like I packed.
警♥察♥会把这些东西送到酒店
The police will bring those things at the hotel.
好吧 验尸官会和他们一起来吗
Well, is the Coroner gonna be with them?
我把我的电♥话♥号♥码给你
I'm giving you my phone number.
打给我 不要犹豫
Call it. Often.
哪怕只是说一声我很孤单
Even just to say, "I'm lonely".
男孩还是女孩
Boy or a girl?
你一直在摸肚子
Well, you keep touching it.
是男还是女
Him or her.
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
是吗 惊喜是最棒的
Yeah. Surprises are the best.
我能去上个厕所吗
Am I allowed to pee?
当然
Uh, yeah.
好的
Okay.
别打给我了
Stop calling me.
阿曼达 阿曼达 别挂
Amanda. Amanda... don't!
求你了
Please.
嘿
Hey.
你现在在家吗
Are you in the house right now?
- 不在 - 太好了
- No. - Okay. Good.
这样就好
Good-good-good-good.
现在到处是警♥察♥
'Cause there's these cops everywhere.
我搞不清楚状况 很慌张
And I was so confused. And then I got nervous.
然后我很担心你是不是发生了什么
And then I was scared something happened to you.
地下室里是谁的枪
Whose gun was in the basement?
警♥察♥知道了吗
The cops know about that?
很好 太好了
That's good. That's really good.
是施托姆的 不是吗
It was Storm's, wasn't it?
阿曼达 宝贝
Amanda... baby. Hey.
过来找我
Come meet me.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我要见你
I need to see you.
拜托了 阿曼达 求你
Please. Amanda please.
我需要你
I need you.
我想带我们两个离开这里
I want us to get away from here.
就我们两个
Just us two.
我也想那样
I want that, too.
你现在在哪里
Where are you right now?
不是什么特别的地方
Nowhere special.
过来找我 我想你了
Come meet me. I miss you.
我想见你 好吗
I need to see you please.
我非常爱你 阿曼达
I love you so much, Amanda.
求你了 阿曼达 好吗
Please. Amanda please.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody here?!
有人吗
Hello!
看起来像世界末日
Looks pretty apocalyptic.
蜂群崩坏综合症
Colony collapse.
发生了什么
What happened?
杀虫剂 最有可能是罪魁祸首
Pesticides, most likely.
肯定有后门
There's gotta be a back door.
我们要不要等其他人来
Should we wait for the other officers?
我不等
I'm not waiting.
好吧
Okay.
那是卡莫教授的车
That's professor Kamau's car.
肯定是
It must be.
他坐在副驾驶
He was sitting in the passenger side.
持枪的那个人在他身后
Whoever had the gun was behind him
因为子弹是从脑后勺射入的
because the bullet went in the back of his head,
从前额射出
and came out the forehead.
然后穿过挡风玻璃
And out the windshield.
你认为这是用来肢解尸体的工具吗
You think that's what they dismembered him with?
那么这里肯定是肢解现场
Then this is where they did it.
看起来凶手有清理现场
Looks like they tried to clean the place up.
- 别走开 - 好
- Just stay to the sides. - Yeah.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
更多的血迹 但是
There is more blood, but...
那是
Is that...?
吉迪恩·卡莫尸体的最后一部分
The last piece of Gideon Kamau.
我会对迪伦·李发布全境通缉
I'm putting out a BOLO for Dylan Lee.
还有这个叫施托姆的家伙
And this "Storm" guy,
你找到的指甲是谁的 有姓名吗
does your fingernail friend know his real name?
我会查出来
I'll find out.
警探多纳文·麦卡沃伊
This is Detective Donavan McAvoy...
阿曼达不接电♥话♥
Amanda is not answering her phone.
我和她说了乖乖待着
I told her stay put.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
她要去上厕所
She asked if she could go pee.
我应该和她一起去的 但是我有文案工作要做
I should have gone with her. But I had paperwork to do...
艾莉森
Alison.
- 有人给她打电♥话♥ - 是谁
- She got a phone call. - From who?
她没接
She didn't answer. Uh...
天啊 不会是那个男朋友
Oh God, what if it was the boyfriend.
好的
Okay. Uh...
赶快让保安搜查整座大楼
get security to check the entire building right now.
没事的
It's okay.
阿曼达 阿曼达 是珍妮
Amanda! Just... Amanda, it's Jenny.
回我电♥话♥ 好吗
Just-just call me back, okay?
我
I-I...
迪伦不是个好人 别接他电♥话♥
Dylan is not a good guy. Do not answer him.
别接电♥话♥ 别和他说话
Do not answer your calls. Do not talk to him.
别去找他
Do not-do not go to him.
好吗
Okay? Just-just...
如果你知道他在哪里 求你赶紧告诉我们
if you know where he is please just tell us.
好的 回我电♥话♥
Okay. Just call me back.
我得知道你安全无恙
I need to know that you're safe.
没事的
It's okay.
不会有事的
It's okay. Hey.
没事的 我们是朋友
It's okay. Let's be friends.
嘿
Hey.
没事没事 别害怕 别害怕
No. no. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid.
没事的 别害怕 没事的
It's okay. No, no. It's fine. It's fine.
我没有敌意 快看 没有敌意 过来
I'm friendly. Look, I'm friendly. C'mere.
过来
C'mere.
没事的
It's okay.
嘿
Hey...
别害怕我
don't be afraid of me.
没事 嘿
It's ok... Hey... hey.
为什么
Why...?
你害怕我
You're afraid of me.
迪伦
Dylan!
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表