剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
他相信分享信息
He believed that sharing information
值得花费任何东西
was worth any price.
包括抛弃他的妻子和孩子
Including abandoning his wife and his child.
很喜欢这房♥子 珍妮
Loving the house, Jenny.
它充满很多自然元素
Well, it's embracing natures elements.
你是一个骗子 马蒂
You're a liar, Matty-o.
不 我想他实际上很喜欢
No, I think he's actually enjoying it.
嗯
Hmm.
在其他方面
In other news,
我们找不到人代替你参加接力赛
we can't find anybody to replace you on relay.
教练想从摔跤队中拉人
Coach wants to pull someone from the wrestling team.
谁
Who?
戴尔·迈克杰提根
Dale McGettigan.
他很强壮
He is wiry.
他是一个摔跤手
He's a wrestler.
他的肚子扑通一声掉到游泳池里 沉了下去 他不是你
He belly flops into the pool and sinks. He's no you.
嗯
Hmm.
现在电♥话♥铃响就是我的生活
A ringing phone is now my life.
等下
One sec.
你好
Hello?
她太棒了
She's awesome.
是她叫你到这里来的吗
Did she call you to come out here?
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
我也是
So am I.
你脸上有披萨
You have some pizza on your face.
等下 我帮你擦
Just... I'll get all that for you.
- 擦掉了吗 - 还剩一点吧好像
- You got it? - A little bit, I think...
现在你脸上也有披萨了
Oh, now you have some pizza on your face.
慢慢来
Take your time.
离卡莫医生的课还有五分钟
We have five minutes until Doctor Kamau's class.
你根本不需要在这里
You don't have to be here at all.
是的 好吧 我想在这里
Yeah. Well, I wanna be.
严格来讲 你是在做我的工作
But technically, you're doing my gig.
从业力上说 我是因为妻子而来的
And karmically, I'm here for the wife.
实验室昨晚打电♥话♥告诉我DNA结果
The lab called last night with the DNA results.
我在电♥话♥里听她哭了一个多小时
I was on the phone for over an hour listening to her cry.
好吧 下次 吃完晚饭 然后再打电♥话♥
Well, next time, finish dinner. Then call.
她还在加拿大的唯一原因
The only reason she's still in Canada
是因为她认为你
is because she thought that you
会找到她的丈夫 活着的
were gonna find her husband alive.
- 我们找过了 - 还不够努力
- We looked for him. - Not hard enough.
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
打扰一下 这是吉迪恩·卡莫的班级吗
Excuse me. Is this Gideon Kamau's class?
是的
It was.
打扰一下 你们能等一下吗
Excuse me! Could you all hold off for a sec?!
我是麦卡沃伊侦探 凶杀组的
I'm Detective McAvoy. Homicide.
那么卡莫教授是什么样的人呢
So what was professor Kamau like?
轻声细语的 慷慨的
Soft-spoken. Generous.
一个天才
Genius.
- 你见过他的家人吗 - 见过他的妻子
- Did you meet his family? - His wife.
他爱他的妻子 他们说服了我们
He loved his wife. They had us over
去他家的后院 去烧烤
The backyard. He barbecued.
她生过孩子吗
Hey. Did she ever have her baby?
他曾经受到军阀的威胁
He was threatened once by a warlord.
一个军阀 你能相信吗
A warlord, can you believe that?
但那是在非洲 不是在这里
But that was Africa. Not here.
非洲是一个很大的大♥陆♥
Africa's a big continent.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
他消失的那晚
The night he disappeared.
我说了晚安 然后就走了
I said goodnight, then booked it.
但是教授 他
But the Professor, he...
如果我留下了
If I had stayed,
死的那个人会是我吗
would it've been me?
我是他来这儿的原因
I'm the reason he was here.
这是为什么呢
Why is that?
我说服了我们部门为他和他的妻子买♥♥单
I convinced the department to pay for him and his wife.
天哪 他的妻子
Oh my God. His wife?
- 她怎么样 - 不太好
- How is she? - Not great.
可以理解
Understandable.
考虑到警♥察♥试图让她相信
Considering the police tried to make her believe
他丈夫是个小偷
he was a thief.
小偷吗
A thief?
他失踪的那晚发生了一起抢劫案
The night he disappeared there was a robbery.
什么被拿走了
And what was taken?
储藏室里过时的电脑设备
Obsolete computer equipment from the storage room.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一直在看彼得森医生
I've been going through Dr. Peterson's
- 的旧病理报告 - 为什么
- old pathology reports... - Why?
因为
Because.
我们正在寻找开枪射杀
We are looking for someone who shot,
并肢解了吉迪恩·卡莫的凶手
and dismembered Gideon Kamau.
我是说 凶手多久会肢解受害者一次
I mean, how often do killers dismember their victims?
- 不是很频繁 - 是吧
- Not often. - Right?
还有一种情况
Well, there's another case.
就是企图肢解
Uh, attempt at dismemberment.
这可能是一个模式
Maybe there is a pattern.
哦 所以么你可能把这个搞砸了
Oh, so you might've screwed this one up,
因为没有把这两个连起来
not linking the two?
我手下 可能吧 不是我
My office, maybe. Not me.
德维恩 嗨 过来
Dwayne. Hey, c'mere.
我需要另一个角度的意见
I need a second opinion.
威廉·韦伯
William Webber.
32岁 单身
32, single.
储存过时的电脑设备
Hoarded obsolete computer equipment.
他在阳台上滑倒了
Slipped on water on his balcony.
掉到了种植园里 伤口流血
Fell into a planter. Bled out from a cut.
这是个奇怪的死亡方式
That's a bizarre way to die.
彼得森医生就是这么说的
Well, that's what Dr. Peterson said it was.
你不同意吗
You don't agree?
死在种植园里吗 不同意
"Death by planter"? No.
不 这是刀痕 不是伤口
No. These are chop mark, not a laceration.
伤口的边缘是干净的 外形清晰的
The edges are clean, defined.
可能和用来肢解吉迪恩·卡莫的工具是一个
Could be the same tool used to dismember Gideon Kamau.
好吧 电脑和一个非常糟糕的伤口
Okay. Computers and a really bad cut.
你还有什么可以把这两者联♥系♥起来的吗
You have anything more to link the two?
威廉·韦伯去世的那晚
William Webber died the same night
跟吉迪恩·卡莫失踪是同一晚
that Gideon Kamau went missing.
好 更多线索了
Okay, that's more.
停 停
Stop. Stop.
那是谁
Who's that?
是那个木匠
It's a-it's Carpenter Guy.
妈妈让他去修小溪上的桥
Mom's got him fixing the bridge over the stream out back.
看别人工作是不礼貌的
It's rude watching other people work!
好吧 所以你什么时候回来
Okay. So when are you coming back?
我 我不确定
Uh, I'm-I'm not sure.
周一吗
Monday?
周一之后吗
Monday after?
我可以给你发邮件告诉你笔记和作业
I can email notes and homework, but at some point
但在未来什么时候你必须真的回来上学
you're gonna have to actually come to school.
我不能
I can't.
你很压抑吗
Are you depressed?
当然
Obviously.
好吧 我们去跑步吧
All right. So let's go for a run.
或徒步旅行
Or a hike.
或者游泳 在那条小溪里
Or swim! In that stream you got.
是啊 然后我们做俯卧撑 仰卧起坐
Yeah. And then let's do push-ups, sit-ups.
三角函数作业 生物作业 世界历史作业
Trig homework. Biology. World History.
本科学习
Undergraduate studies,
然后读很多年的医学院
and then years and years of med school after that.
你知道的 我爸爸就是这样做的 而现在他死了
You know, my dad did. And now he's dead.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表