剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
科德科
雷塞德路
珍妮特豪沃思大街
- 你不能开除我 - 你太自以为是了
- You can't fire me - you are arrogant,
你还浑水摸鱼 死性不改
you cut corners,and you are not gonna change.
上次我近距离接触这些东西的时候
You know, the last time I was this close to one of these,
花了我三万呢
it cost me 30 grand.
我向一位知道自己要什么的女人鞠躬致敬
I bow down to a woman who knows what she wants.
利亚姆 你是在和我妈
Liam, are you and my--
你和你妈妈谈谈吧 好吗
You will have to talk to your mom about it, all right?
这点是我们确定的
This is what we know for sure,
是琼斯杀了希普曼
Jones killed Shipman.
没法把他和其他杀手联♥系♥在一起
We have nothing to tie him to the other murders.
我需要证据
I need proof.
阿尔斯基是真的
Arski was real,
还是解释不了我爸为何骗我
and that doesn't explain why my dad lied to me
开枪打死了它
about shooting him.
新的一天
* A new day
新的一天
* Yeah... yeah...
新的一天
* A new day
新的一天
* A new day
感谢你给我新的一天
* I thank you for a new day
没错
* That's all right
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help me!
救救我
Please! Please!
不要 不要
No! No! No! No!
不要
No! No!
我叫格伦·金
My name is Glen King,
如果你看到这段录像
and if you're seeing this,
已经来不及了
it's already too late.
来不及了
It's too...too late.
完了
It's too...
真可怜
Poor guy.
他的尸体在离家不远的大街上
He was found in the street,a few feet from his house.
他跑出来干嘛 怎么不打急救电♥话♥呢
Wonder why he ran outside,instead of calling 911?
也许手♥机♥没电了
Maybe his cell was dead?
这就是不该一个人住的原因
This is why you shouldn't live alone.
我才不要为了以防心脏病突发
I am not getting back with my ex
而回去和我前任一起住
just so I have someone around in case I have a heart attack.
我宁愿装个固定电♥话♥
I'd rather get a landline.
葬礼上吧
Your funeral.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
你摸摸他
Touch him.
谢了
Thanks.
真漂亮啊
Beautiful!
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
很高兴见到你
Uh, it's nice to see you, too.
我说的是你们的办公室
I meant your offices,
但也没错 眼前的你也很美
but yes, present company very much included.
我们要不要
so, should we...
我们要不要聊聊感恩节的事
should we talk about Thanksgiving?
我先道个歉吧
how 'bout I apologize first,
然后我们就假装忘了
and then we pretend that we can't remember
我道歉的原因
what I'm apologizing for?
不行吗 怎么了
No? What?
那是谁
Who's that?
右边的是我上司
Uh, the one on the right is my boss,
左边的那位是
and the one on the left is um,
曾是我同事 后来我开除了他
was-my co-worker,until I fired him.
你该支持我的 布莱恩
You should've had my back,Bryan.
你却让那个丫头炒了我
You let that girl fire me!
抱歉 我马上回来
I'm sorry,I'll be right back.
- 政♥治♥立场正不正确 - 我也不在乎
- Politically correct, or not.- I don't care either.
- 你不可能复职的 - 我的律师
- You're not coming back. - My lawyer gets--
你要是想聊聊我的话
Hey, hey if you're gonna talk about me,
至少也让我加入啊
at least invite me to the table.
没人讨论你 是你把我开除的
No one is discussing you.Since you fired me,
我根本想不到你 库珀小姐
I hardly think of you at all,Miss Cooper.
珍妮
Jenny!
到楼下来一趟
We need you downstairs.
有点奇怪
Something strange...
- 你好彼得逊医生 - 嗨 艾莉森
- Dr. Peterson, hi. - Alison, hi.
昨晚的尸体现在还有温度
So the body from last night,it's warm,
而且还越来越热
and getting warmer every minute.
从没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like it.
他的体温在过去10分钟内
His temperature has gone up five degrees
上升了五度
in the last 10 minutes.
再检查一下
Okay, let's check it again.
不该这样的啊 你没事吧
That wasn't supposed to happen. Are you okay?
没事
Yep.
他来这干嘛
What's he doing here?
你必须离开
You have to leave.
彼得逊医生 我们这里事情够乱的了
Dr. Peterson, we are already having enough issues as it is,
没有你的参与
without you adding to--
他的尸体有放射性
His body's radioactive.
都后退
Everybody get back.
杰拉尔德·亨利正赶过去
Gerald Henry Jones is headed your way,
把他派给你们
Handing him off to you.
他来了我们就去接他
We'll pick him up when he surfaces.
我们需要知道格伦·金是如何
We need to figure out how Glen King
暴露在足以致死的辐射环境下的
was exposed to enough radiation to kill him.
你在他肋骨上划伤了自己
You cut yourself on his rib,
我们需要监视隔离你
We need to monitor and isolate you.
我要和我的团队做尸检 马登特派员
I need to be in there with my team, Agent Madden.
现在司法权归加拿大核安全委员会所有 库珀医生
The CNSC has jurisdiction now, Dr. Cooper.
而且他们被筛查过是安全的 而你不是
Plus they've been screened and they're clear. You're not.
你再回去的话 会再度使自己和他们受到辐射
You go back in there, you risk re-exposing them and yourself.
但愿这个血样能帮我们
Hopefully this sample will help us identify
辨别是哪个同位素导致的辐射
which isotope caused the exposure,
或许还能查出递释系统
maybe even what the delivery system was.
所以您已经是在帮忙了 库珀医生
So, you are helping,Dr. Cooper,
即使您被隔离在这
even stuck in here.
你不该在那
You shouldn't be in there.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
我需要能看见那边
Hey, I need to be able to see in there! Hey!
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
Your call cannot be connected.
验尸间
Autopsy suite.
里弗 我被锁在办公室了
River, I'm locked in the work room.
我需要你帮我出来
I need you to get me out of here.
也不允许我们出去了 库珀医生
We're not allowed to leave either, Dr. Cooper.
我们也被困了
Yeah, we're trapped.
该死
Holly shit.
该死 我们都处于一级防范禁闭
Holy shit, we're on lockdown.
天哪
Jesus.
我的天 嘿
Oh! My God!Hey!
抱歉 我不是想吓你
Sorry, I didn't meanto scare ya.
小伙子你长得像我的老邻居
Oh boy, do you look like my old neighbour,
莫里圣·克莱尔啥啥的
Murray St. Clair, or what?
你当然不是他 莫里圣·克莱尔都80了
Of course you can't be him,Murray St. Clair's 80.
- 是库珀先生是吗 - 是的
- No um, Mr. Cooper?Yeah.
- 戈登是吗 - 没错
- Right, Gordon? - Yeah.
感恩节那天 我记得你
Oh, Thanksgiving! I know you!
你是那个 法国人
You're um... the French guy.
- 对 利亚姆 - 你怎么样啊
- Yeah, uh Liam.Liam, - how ya doin'?
挺好 谢谢
Good, thanks.
我忘了带钥匙了
No, I just don't have my key with me,
所以就砸了玻璃 但我又进不去
so I broke the window,so I'm not gonna get in there.
我该砸这扇窗户的
I shoulda broke this window.
别担心 我有钥匙
Yeah, don't worry,I have my keys.
- 你有钥匙 - 有的
- You have a key? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真的吗
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表