剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
我记不得你名字了 我说了验尸官
I couldn't remember your name. I-I said Coroner,
又说了验尸官女士
and then, then Lady Coroner...
没事 蹲下
No. Get on your knees.
别冲我喊
Stop yelling at me!
- 警♥察♥马上就到 - 阿曼达
- Police are on their way. - Amanda...
你看 她认识我 我们是朋友
See? See? She knows me. We-we're friends.
你怎么拿着抢啊
What's with the gun?
我在地下室找到的
I found it in the basement.
- 但不是迪伦的 - 好的
- It's-it's not Dylan's, though. - Okay.
- 那是谁的呢 - 施托姆的
- Then who's it belong to? - Storm.
- 施托姆是谁 - 迪伦的朋友 不是
- And who is Storm? - Dylan's friend. No.
不是 他是个男的
No, he's a guy.
是个怪咖
He's a weirdo.
他觉得自己的迪伦的朋友 但迪伦讨厌他
He thinks he's Dylan's friend, but Dylan hates him.
我们都讨厌他
We both do.
迪伦帮他做掩护
D-Dylan covered for him.
昨晚 警♥察♥要看看地下室的时候
Last night, when the police asked to see the basement.
他可能知道施托姆在地下室
Probably because he knew that Storm was downstairs
- 身上有枪 - 嘿嘿嘿 没事的
- with that. - Hey! Hey, hey... It's okay.
没事的
It's good. Okay?
请你先把枪放下
Just-just please put the gun down.
- 我好害怕 - 我知道
- I'm really scared. - I know you are.
把枪放下
Just please put it down.
好了 跟我来
Good. Now come to me.
快走 快走
Go! Go-go-go-go.
艾莉森 请给我拿个收证袋
Alison? Get me an evidence bag please?
但这是有程序的
But there's a procedure.
什么程序
Which is?
首先 阿曼达必须交出枪♥支♥
First, Amanda has to surrender the gun.
- 她交了啊 - 不 不是交给我们
- She's done that. - No. Not to us.
- 是交给警♥察♥ - 我报♥警♥了
- To the police. - I called them.
等他们来 他们会检验的
But when they get here, they'll have to P.R.O.V.E. it.
不 那是把真枪 里面有子弹 我看到了
No. It's a gun. With bullets. I-I looked.
那是个首字母缩写
Yeah. I-I think, I think "Prove" is an acronym.
枪♥支♥口朝向安全的方向
Point the firearm in a safe direction.
拆除所有弹♥药♥
Remove all ammunition...
艾莉森 艾莉森 随便拿个袋子就行了
Alison. Alison. Just please get me a bag?
你另一只手也美甲了
Oh hey. You finished your other hand.
是啊 今早做的
Yeah. This morning.
在这等一会好吗
Hey. Just stay here for a second. Okay?
好的
Okay.
艾莉森 你去看着阿曼达 看看她的指甲
Alison. Go to Amanda. Look at her nails.
拿这个话题尽量拖延点时间 好吗
Engage in a lengthy conversation about them, okay?
我要给麦卡沃伊侦探打个电♥话♥
While I call Detective McAvoy.
- 好的 - 谢了
- Will do. - Thanks.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
天哪
Holly cow.
麦克沃伊侦探
Detective McAvoy?
我们需要搞那个搜查令了
We are going to need those warrants.
在那等我好吗
Just wait in here, okay?
请坐
Have a seat.
这什么
What's that?
是阿司匹林
It's just an Aspirin.
我也头疼
I... I have a headache.
那是我的最后一片了
Oh, uh, that was my last one.
但我可以问艾莉森要看她有没有
But let me uh, let me ask Alison see if she has one.
艾莉森
Alison?!
嘿 你有阿司匹林吗
Hey, do you have an aspirin?
等一会
In a second.
请坐
Have a seat.
所以
So...
现在发生什么了
what happens now?
这样
Well, um,
枪上有一系列编号♥
gun have a serial numbers on them,
可以帮助我们找到持有者
which helps us trace them back to their owners.
是啊 但是如果是
Yeah, but what if it is...
迪伦的呢
Dylan's?
阿曼达 我们要找的枪
Amanda? The gun that we're looking for
是作案凶器
was used in a murder.
我不能回去
I can't go back there.
你有什么亲戚吗
Do you have any relatives that you can call?
有多余沙发的朋友家能住也行
Any friends with a spare couch or...?
你家呢
Uh... what about you?
住你家沙发行吗
And... and your couch.
我不住在城里
Oh um, I don't-I don't live in the city.
那更好啊
That's even better.
更安全
Safer.
- 我还有个儿子 - 他可爱吗
- And I have a son. - Is he cute?
他有个男友
He has a boyfriend.
那就很可爱呀 也一定很风趣
Then he is cute. And probably funny, too.
- 你要阿司匹林吗 - 给阿曼达的
- You need aspirin? - Uh, for Amanda.
她需要找个地方住
And she's gonna need a place to stay
哪怕过个夜也行
even if just for the night.
或许哪个避难所可以
Uh, maybe at any shelters that'll...
不行 我妈去时候我去过那些地方
No. I did that when my mom died.
我不想再去了
I can't do that again.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
嘿 再等一下哈
Hey. Oh. Once sec.
那把枪和杀害卡莫教授的枪一个口径
The gun is the same caliber that killed Professor Kamau.
你拿到搜查令了吗
Did you get the warrant?
是好几个搜查令 是复数 拿到了坎宁顿街道
Warrants. Plural. For the Parkdale house
和养蜂场的搜查令
and the apiary in Cannington.
那是迪伦父母的住处
That's Dylan's parents' place.
我们只是去看一眼 好吗
Uh, we're just gonna go take a look, okay?
我不应该把枪带来的
I shouldn't have brought the gun in.
我
I...
嘿 阿曼达 你做的对
Hey, Amanda, yes.
你应该带枪的
Yes, you should have. Okay?
你做了绝对正确的事
You absolutely did the right thing.
耐心点 好吗
You need to be patient. Okay?
让我们照料你
You need to let us take care of you.
我只能为她
The best thing I can do is get her a voucher
- 找一间酒店 - 好的 去吧
- for a hotel room. - Okay. Do that.
什么地方都可以
Any place is fine.
好
Okay.
不许动
Freeze!
警♥察♥搜查令
Police search warrant!
上上上 行动
Go! Go! Go! Go! Move!
安全
Clear!
全部安全
All clear!
好的 你检查楼上
All right, Tee, you check upstairs.
验尸官和我待在楼下
The Coroner and I'll be downstairs.
安全
Clear!
- 这里有把锯子 - 不对
- There is a saw. - No.
伤口是由砍刀造成的
The wounds were made with a chopping tool.
好的 我们会用发光氨检查整个地板
All right. We'll Luminol all the hell out of the floor.
看看能找到什么线索
See what we can get.
好的 你待在这里搜查
All right, you stay here and conduct your search.
我去蜂房♥
I'm gonna head up to the apiary.
- 不 我和你一起去 - 为什么
- No, I'm coming with you. - Why?
枪把狄伦和卡莫的凶杀案联♥系♥起来
The gun connects Dylan to Kamau's killing.
那本书又把他和威廉·韦伯联♥系♥起来
The book connects him to William Webber.
案件都联♥系♥在一起
The killings are connected.
你需要我说多少遍 我早说了
How many times do you need to say "I told you so".
好吧 你抓住那些人的时候我想在场
Well, I wanna be there when you catch these guys.
哇
Whoa.
- 这是 - 血
- It's... - Blood.
这个看起来像是指甲
What looks like a fingernail.
有人曾被活生生地
Someone was locked in here...
关在这里
alive.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表