剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
I catch killers, just like I did today.
- 这些是人命 - 所以你想解开真♥相♥
- These are people! - So you wanna uncover the truth?
真是太好了
Great.
地里埋着的那些僵尸都要被挖起来了
With it comes all the zombies, straight outta the ground.
没问题 我们会处理
Fine. Then we deal with them.
我在电视上看到你了
I saw you on TV!
嘿
Hey.
是吗 每个人都生我气了
Yeah, well, everybody's mad at me.
好吧 但那是你的超能力
Yeah, but that's your superpower.
你不在乎
You don't care.
今天我以为自己失去你了 小伙计
I, I thought I lost you today, buddy.
你好
Hi!
你好 马泰奥
Hey, Matteo!
很高兴看到你们还在一起
I'm glad to see that you guys are still together.
我爱你 妈妈 我们还活着 耶
I Love you, Mom. We're alive! Woo!
- 没错 我爱你 - 我们还活着
- Yeah! I love you! - We're alive!
- 你也是 出去嗨 - 祝你今晚开心
- So are you! Go out! Woo! - Have a good night!
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
- 好了 - 来吧
- Oh, yes. - Yeah.
好的 这首歌♥我要起来
Okay, I gotta get up to this one.
- 呜呼 - 好的
- Woo! - Okay.
我
* Well I...
厌倦了
* Don't feel so alive
对不起
Hey. Sorry.
我可能会
* I might...
崩溃大哭
* Break down and cry
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
过来
C'mere.
- 好酷的东西 - 很酷啊
- This is cool shit. - Oh cool.
- 这是我外公的东西 - 好酷 那是谁
- This is my grampa's stuff. - Cool. Who's that?
是我妈妈和她姐姐
That is my mom and her sister.
- 哇 - 她去世了
- Oh wow. - She died.
我妈从不会谈到她
She never talks about her.
他们让
* They set
每个人都哭泣
* To everybody to cry
噢
* Oh...
当他们坐在锁链上
* When they sit on their chains
足够接近
* And they got enough approach
并不真的考虑
* Doesn't really take to consideration
别人
* Of other people
你有没有发现
* Well, did you find out
我在乎的东西
* What I'm all doubt
或者该不该我告诉你
* Or should I tell you
好吧 我会告诉你
* Yeah, I'm gonna tell ya
哦
* Ooh-ooh...
哦 我会告诉你
* Oh, I'm gonna tell ya...
耶 耶 耶 耶
* Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
这可能是最后一次
* Well, this could be the last time
我们在一起
* That we get together
这可能是最后一次
* Well, this could be the last time
我们在一起
* That we get together...
机不可失 失不再来
* It's now or never
神之深渊
迪伦·李
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表