剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
囤大♥麻♥
Cannabis stocks.
都是胡扯 - 拜托
- It's a bubble. - Please.
你知道谁要给马利克一个副业吗
You know who's gonna invest in the Malik side hustle?
老麦吗 为什么呢
Big Mac? Why would he?
我是他的得力干将
I'm his favourite.
他上次给你发短♥信♥是什么时候 从来没有吧
When's the last time he texted you? Never.
他给你的昵称叫什么 没有吧
What's his nickname for you? None.
你不是他的得力干将 马利克
You are not his favourite, Malik,
- 我来告诉你为什么 - 为什么
- and I'll tell you why. - Why?
这些是他眼中的你
Here's what he knows about you,
你喜欢廉价珠宝
you like garbage jewellery,
吃一个热狗还嫌不够
you can't stop eating at only one hot dog,
比起你 你妈更喜欢你的女友
your mom loves your girlfriend more than you,
你♥爸♥在他办公室里放着你童子军时
and your dad displays all your Boy Scout badges
得的勋章
in his office.
所以呢
So?
而我的这些事 他不知道
Here's what he doesn't know about me.
我16岁就脱离家庭了
I moved away from home when I was 16.
我是个优秀的赛艇运动员
I was an elite rower.
我和我女友一起生活 还养了三只狗
I live with my girlfriend, and our 3 dogs.
上周还赢了国际障碍赛
I won the Tough Mudder last weekend.
这些是他眼中的我
Here's what he does know about me.
我是个出色的侦探 所以才是他的得力干将
I'm a kickass detective, ergo I'm his favourite.
所以我负责爸爸 你负责儿子
I'll take the dad, you take the son.
我嗨了
Hey! I'm on drugs!
- 你是白♥痴♥吗 - 不是
- What are you, an idiot? - Wha... no.
上车
Get in the truck.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
不客气
Yeah, sure.
我们谈谈行吗
Um, can we talk?
我知道现在不是时候
I know, I know it's probably not a good time,
但是 我有事要和你说
but um... I need to talk to you about something.
我有些事要说
Well, about some things. I um...
好吧 我没有和别人交往 好吗
Okay, I'm not seeing anyone else, all right?
我不想
I don't want to.
我喜欢你儿子
I... I like your kid,
还有
and um...
我 天哪
I'm ah, Jesus.
你点燃了我的心
Mon coeur s'enflamme.
你知道什么意思吗
Do you know what I'm saying?
就是
Just--
库珀医生 他们在找你
Dr. Cooper, they're looking for you.
抱歉 我要
I'm sorry I just, I need-I need...
我还需要点时间
I need some time.
就是
I just uh...
- 需要点时间 好吗 - 当然了
- I need time, okay? - Yeah, yeah, sure.
我要
I gotta...
好了 走吧
Okay, come on.
在这
There it is.
杀手很懒 尸体埋得很浅
Lazy Killer. Shallow grave.
胃里有很多碎片
There's a lot of debris in his stomach.
似乎是小孩的玩具
Looks like a kid's toy.
像是手工
Looks handmade.
有人和小孩住在这吗
Someone lived out here with a kid?
肋骨断了
The rib's cracked off.
你看
Look.
里弗 你带着幸运肋骨吗
River, do you have a favourite rib?
我走哪都带着
I never go anywhere without it.
罗马数字1
Roman numeral I.
完美匹配
It's a perfect match.
和彼得逊尸体上的标志一致
It's consistent with the marks on Peterson's body, too.
凶手把蚀刻工具保留了30年
So, the killer kept an etching tool for 30-years?
你们看到的是雷吉·约翰逊
Hey, you're looking at Reggie Johnson.
你知道他的名字
You know his name?
别挂电♥话♥
Oh, hold the phones.
查到了个杰瑞·约翰逊 1965年生人
I've got a Jerry Johnson born 1965,
生于密西索加总医院
at Mississauga General,
父亲是雷吉·约翰逊
father listed as Reggie Johnson,
母亲是凯丽·诺伊斯
mother Kayleigh Noyes.
还有更重磅的
I got something even better.
我要打给老麦
I'm calling Mac!
我们查找了所有数据 咱们的 骑警队的 联邦调查局的
We checked all the databases; ours, RCMP, FBI--
杰瑞的母亲在他还是婴儿时就死了
Jerry's mother died when he was a baby.
他爸一定是让他退了学
Dad must've pulled him out of school.
记录在他9岁起就没有了
He disappears from records when he's only 9.
但后来又在1980年高中记录出现过
But then reappears in high schools' records in 1980,
当时15岁
at age 15,
用了不同的名字
with a different name.
要猜测一下吗
Wanna take a guess?
- 杰拉德·亨利·琼斯 - 没错
- Gerald Henry Jones. - Yep.
好了 谢谢马利克 T大神
All right, thanks Malik, T-Rex.
那M大神
What about M-Rex?
这我也能接受
Yeah, I could live with that.
杰拉德的第一个受害者是他父亲
So Gerald's first victim was his father.
尸体最好能给出点DNA
That body better give us some DNA.
我们需要在杰拉德·亨利·琼斯的尸体上提取DNA
We need to find Gerald Henry Jones' DNA on this body,
还有彼得逊的尸体
as well as Dr. Peterson's body.
他可能带着手套
He probably wears gloves.
连环杀手都很谨慎
Serial killers are careful,
这样才能不落网
that's how they don't get caught.
她读了很多真实案例
She reads a lot of true crime.
雷吉营养不良
Reggie here was malnourished,
或者有慢性病
or chronically ill.
盆骨上的损伤
The lesions on his pelvic bone
可能是前列腺癌
would suggest prostate cancer
或者结核病
or tuberculosis.
结核病
Tuberculosis?
是啊 是结核还是不是结核 这是个问题吗
Yeah, TB or nor TB, that's the question?
这不是巧合吧
This can't be a coincidence. Hmm?
什么
What?
这是什么
What am I looking at?
我在彼得逊医生的喉咙中
The sputum I found in the tissue
组织里的痰
in Dr. Peterson's throat. Mhmm.
检测结核呈阳性
Tested positive for tuberculosis.
彼得逊医生可能是个潜在携带者
I just assumed Dr. Peterson was a latent carrier.
要是不是呢
What if he wasn't?
两名受害者都有结核病的几率是多少
Well, what are the odds that both victims had TB?
要比父亲和儿子都有的
Less than the odds that--
几率要小
Father and son did.
你们俩是不是脑子进水了
You are having some sort of mind meld.
如果在皮德森医生身上发现的痰
If the, if the sputum found on Dr. Peterson
是杰拉尔德·亨利·琼斯的 那我们就
came from Gerald Henry Jones, then we...
我们就有他的DNA了
we have his DNA.
他是病毒潜在携带者 那么
He's the latent carrier and,
我们就可以把过去的谋杀案和现在的联♥系♥起来
and we can link the past and present murders together.
他是故意吞下那张纸巾的
He swallowed that tissue on purpose.
皮德森医生到死都是一位真正的
Dr. Peterson was a true forensic pathologist
法医病理学家
to the end.
他机智而英勇 他给我们留下了线索
He was clever and heroic. He left a clue.
太棒了
Yes!
好了 你们可以回家了
Okay, you guys can go home.
我要把这份痰样品送到法医那里
I'm gonna take the sputum sample up to forensics,
我得抓紧时间赶紧去了
and I'm gonna get a rush on it.
现在能别再说痰这个词了么
Now we can stop saying sputum.
痰拯救了我们
Sputum saved the day!
我为了感谢你把我弄出监狱
Did you get my thank you
而送给你的礼物 你收到了吗
for getting me out of jail present?
皮德森医生
Dr. Peterson?
那你这个感谢礼物真是烂透了
Then that was a pretty fucked up thank you.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表