剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
All right, let's take it all,
看看能不能弄明白点什么
see if we can get something off it.
这些家伙他妈的在疯狂杀人
These guys are on a goddamn murder spree.
我在略读过这本所谓的“上帝深渊”之后
After skimming this so-called "God Abyss",
我们可能看到的是“代理错觉”
we may be looking at "delusion by proxy".
是指
Which is...?
是一种心理状态 就像发生在两个
It's a psychological situation, like a pact,
痛苦的个体之间一个契约
between two disturbed individuals
二者共同分享暴♥力♥幻想
sharing a violent fantasy.
施托姆宿舍里的阴谋论的东西 迪伦的书
The conspiracy stuff in Storm's dorm room, Dylan's book...
嘿 他说这本书献给TPK
Hey, do we know who this "TPK" is
我们查清楚谁了吗
that he dedicated to?
可能是另一个作者把 很多作者都有三个名字的
It could be another author. A lot of them have three names.
母亲的娘家姓孔 可能是亲戚
Mother's maiden name is Kung. Could be a relative.
好吧 听听这个
Okay, listen to this.
“太阳之国是我们必须去的地方
"The land of the sun is where we must go.
我们将在这里找到自♥由♥和释放"
It's where we'll find freedom and release."
露西打来的
Lucy's calling.
嘿 露西 发现了什么
Hey, Lucy, what do we got?
比特币 从你们偷回来的电脑里发现的
Bitcoin. That's what's on your stolen computers.
- 他们在挖掘比特币吗 - 不是 很多旧电脑上
- They were mining Bitcoin? - No. A lot of old computers
都设有人们忘记的
have Bitcoin passwords on them
比特币密♥码♥
that people have just forgotten about.
是的 比特币仍然很值钱
Yeah, Bitcoin's still worth money.
是的 并且他们有两个比特币密♥码♥
Yeah, and they have two Bitcoin passwords.
一旦他们使用了密♥码♥ 我们就可以追踪他们
We can trace them once they use them,
这可能就是为什么他们还没有用的原因
And that's probably why they haven't yet.
好吧 比特币自动取款机
All right. Bitcoin ATMs.
城里有很多的 麦克
There's a ton in the city, Mac.
搜索他们吧 给我留个土豆球
Search them all. Leave me a potato ball.
露西 还发现什么了吗
Lucy, did we find out anything else?
是的 在 斯托姆的电脑上
Yeah, on Storm's personal laptop,
还有些他和迪伦·李在论♥坛♥上的聊天记录
there are Reddit forum chats between him and Dylan Lee.
是从迪伦给他的举重建议开始的
It starts off with Dylan giving him weight-lifting advice,
之后就全部是关于杀人的了
and then it's all about killing people.
迪伦培养斯托姆成为他的同伙
Dylan groomed Storm to be his accomplice.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪伦是我们主要要找的人
Dylan's our main guy.
是的 我在发布公共安全警告
Yeah, I'm issuing a public safety warning.
局长在这一点上错了
The Chief's wrong on this one.
我要 呃 我要和杰弗里斯一家谈谈
I'm gonna uh, I'm gonna talk to the Jeffries' family,
- 他们还剩下什么 - 是啊
- what's left of them. - Yeah.
快点 你害得我好紧张
Hurry up, you're making me nervous.
- 这没用的 - 伙计
- Yo, it's not working. - Dude.
- 是啊 - 1.75美元
- Yeah. - $1.75.
我的天 你的指甲在哪里修的
Oh my God! Where'd you get your nails done?
哦 呃 是我自己做的
Oh, uh, I did them.
太好看了 我很喜欢
Those are fresh! I love them!
你看 我的弄得太简单了
As you can see, mine are pretty basic,
但这已经是我尽我所能了
but I do the best with what I got.
就只是需要一些练习就好了
It just takes some practice.
哦 还要有创造力 像各种事一样
Oh, and be creative, like anything goes.
太酷了 我要关注你
Cool! I'm gonna follow you.
它还没给你的
It's not giving it to you.
- 这机器坏了 - 嘿 看着点 伙计们 你们疯了吗
- The machine is whack, yo. - Hey! Watch it, guy! Are you nuts?
阿曼达 我们走吧
Amanda, let's go.
跟我自♥拍♥一张吧
Take a selfie with me.
好啊
Yeah.
圈我吧 阿曼魅甲沙龙93
Um, tag me. "AmaNailz93".
谢谢
Thanks.
我不受控制地一直在想 或许这一切都是我们造成的
I can't help but think we caused all of this.
你是说 我们去迪伦家吓了他一跳吗
You mean, we freaked Dylan out by going to his house?
不是吗 我是说 他的妈妈 卡莫教授
Didn't we? I mean, his mom, professor Kamau,
威廉·韦伯
uh... William Webber...
- 他们在这之前都死了 - 如果我们没有到处走的话
- they were all dead before this. - If we hadn't gone around,
迪伦和斯托姆永远不会杀了杰弗里斯一家
Dylan and Storm never would have killed the Jeffries,
- 你是这么想的吗 - 是的
- is that what you think? - Yeah, well...
给我做个时间机器 让我们来看看是不是这样吧
Build me a time machine and let's find out.
如果我能做出来的话 我就去看恐龙了
If I could do that, I'd go visit the dinosaurs.
阿曼达刚刚在一张照片上被圈了出来
Amanda was just tagged in a photo.
让我们来看看
Let's see.
她戴着一个订婚戒指
She's wearing an engagement ring.
我猜是从我们的可爱的情人兼杀手迪伦哪儿收到的
Guess it's from our loverboy slash killer, Dylan.
你想赌多少 赌这是斯道姆妈妈的
How much you wanna bet this is Storm's mom's?
德维恩找到了她的手指 但是上面没有戴任何首饰
Dwayne found her fingers but no jewelry.
好吧 如果阿曼达被人看到了 那就好了
Well, if Amanda's been seen, that's good news.
如果迪伦还有个人感情的话那就更好了
If Dylan still has personal attachments, even better.
我只希望她不是他们代理的一部分
I just hope she isn't part of the proxy.
那是个便利店
Uh... that's a Swifty Mart.
可能是吧 他戴着口罩
Could be. He was wearing a face mask...
站在商店的正中♥央♥
in the middle of a store.
一个白♥痴♥
What a dweeb.
他和一个又可爱又性感的男人在一起
He was with a cute, pretty sexy guy.
不管怎样 她的指甲超棒
Anyway, she had the sickest nails.
- 我们还一起自♥拍♥了 - 我们知道
- We even took a selfie together. - We know.
你说 "你知道" 是什么意思
What do you mean, "you know"?!
我被监视了吗还是什么
Am I under surveillance or something?
你知道 那是违法的
That's against the law, you know.
C-150法案之类的
Bill C-150 and all that.
你在你的博客上标注了你的位置 小姐
You tagged your location in your post, Miss.
公共信息之类的
Public information and all that.
- 他们用那边的自动取款机了吗 - 是的
- Did they use the ATM over there? - Yeah.
为潜逃做准备
Prepping to flee.
他们开车了吗
Did you see if they were driving?
我看见他们上了一辆好车
Yeah, I watched them get in to a big fancy car.
- 车身颜色呢 - 蓝色
- What colour? - Blue.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
等等 你还没说呢 他们做什么了
Wait! You didn't tell me - what'd they do?
下午好 各位司机们
Okay. Good afternoon commuters,
我们一起来看一下路况如何吧
let's find out how things are looking on the roads.
我们现在联♥系♥一下现场的凯西听一下交通状况
Kathy. We've got Kathy here with our traffic report.
早就说了别走主路 你个白♥痴♥
I told you to stay off the main road, you idiot,
- 现在根本走不到可以弃车的地方 - 弃车
- until we can ditch this car. - Ditch this car?
我们不是要去机场吗
I thought we were going to the airport...
闭嘴 别搅黄了这件事 赶紧带我们离开这里
Shut up! Get us out of this before you fuck everything up!
- 我很努力了 - 我们什么时候去我姑妈家
- Yo, I'm trying! - And when are we heading
我还要拿护照
to my aunt's so I can get my passport?
我们没时间去你姑妈家 必须赶紧离开这里
We don't have time, okay? We gotta get outta the city.
但我要去澳大利亚必须拿上护照
Yeah, but I'm gonna need it for Australia.
多伦多警方正在寻找
3 suspects being sought
三名嫌疑犯 他们有可能携带武器非常危险
by Toronto Police Forces, they may be armed and dangerous.
这才像话
Now you're thinking.
- 先等一下 - 快点快点
- Just wait! - Go, go-go-go!
你怎么回事 疯了吗
What the hell! Are you crazy?!
快点 兄弟
Hurry up, man!
不是那边 不是那边
Not that way, not that way!
我手♥机♥呢 我找不到电♥话♥了
Where's my phone! I can't find my phone!
走开
Move!
你不用对那个人吼叫
Hey! You don't have to yell at the guy!
打开后备箱
Open the trunk.
嘿
Hey!
- 嘿 - 不要
- Hey! - No!
- 你要去哪里 - 放开我
- Where are you going?! - Get away from me!
- 你确定要这样吗 - 当然了
- You gonna do that? - Whatever you want.
好的 我去确认
Okay, I'll make sure.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
他们把他的东西全都带走了 没有证件
- They stripped him clean - no ID.
是的 很聪明
Yeah, they're smart.
手掌粗糙 指甲里有泥
Rough hands, dirt under the fingernails...
你要么是生活不易 要么就是一个打工仔
you were either living a hard life, or a working man.
我估计是打工的
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表