剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Too bad. The dealer has four too. What're you gonna do?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I...
你怎么办
Hit me.
- 你开玩笑吧 - 没有
- You're kidding. - No.
好了 投降吧
Come on, give it to me.
我给过你提示
Kind of predicted that.
- 你总是在自己毁灭自己 - 我知道 我知道
- You're always busting yourself. - I know, I know.
你这样永远不会赢的
You're never gonna win that way.
你比你父亲还要差劲
God, you're worse than your father.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的父亲 一个残忍♥无情的赌徒
Your father, what a brutal gambler.
我的上帝 虽然因为他有赌瘾
Oh my God. Of course, he had a, he had a gambling addiction,
但他输了一场250美元一庄的赌局 你们的房♥子就没了
but he lost $250 grand and then he lost your house.
他输得一干二净
He lost everything.
我不应该笑出来的
I shouldn't laugh really.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
马上就到晚餐时间了 戈登
It's almost dinner time, Gordon.
- 太好了 晚餐吃什么 - 烤牛肉
- brilliant! What is it? - Roast beef.
烤牛肉 想吃些烤牛肉吗
Roast beef. Want some roast beef?
不想吗
No?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
把这些装起来吧
Put that in your pocket.
谢谢你来探望我 孩子
Thanks for the jail break, kid.
到时候给我打个电♥话♥
Hey, give me a shout later.
我们见面时 你全身只穿了一件
You were naked in some... not very sexy underwear
不怎么性感的内♥裤♥ 格斯
when we met, Gus.
让我觉得这不是你参加派对时的全部服饰
Leads me to believe that wasn't your full party outfit.
好吧 我是穿着那件该死的衣服 但不是因为我是一个怪人
Okay, I wore the damn suit, but not because I'm a "furry".
那件服装上都是血
It's covered in blood.
我才不在意你有什么奇怪的性癖好
I don't give a shit what you like in bed.
- 他强迫我穿的 - 维克
- He made me wear it. - Vic?
是的
Yeah.
要参加那个派对 我还不够有吸引力
I wasn't attractive enough to be at the parties.
你能看 但不能参与其中
You get to watch, but not participate.
我本来应该是他的生意伙伴
I was supposed to be his business partner.
他把我从药房♥赶了出来
He cut me out of the dispensary;
又把我从网上增值业务里踢了出来
he cut me out of the online vaping business.
他把我当垃圾一样对待
He treated me like dirt!
这就是你杀了他的原因
So is that why you killed him?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him!
那个紫头发的疯女人捅了他
That crazy bitch with the purple hair stabbed him.
你看到她动手了吗
Did you see her do this?
我当时走进卧室
I came into the bedroom.
咖啡桌碎了 到处都是玻璃
The coffee table's broken, there's glass everywhere,
维克已经被捅了 他一直在流血
Vic is all cut up, he's bleeding...
他当时死了吗
Was he dead?
他在转圈子 大喊大叫
He was walking around, yelling.
他肯定是后来才死的
He must've died after...
我 我给她叫了辆出租车
I got... I got her a cab.
等一下 她说是我杀的人吗
Wait! Did she say I killed him?
坐下 普里西亚克先生
Sit down, Mr. Prisciac!
他当时要强♥奸♥她 我才是见义勇为的人
He was gonna rape her! I was the good Samaritan!
你手套上的血
The blood on your paws...
我不会为我没犯的错认罪的
I am not going down for something I didn't do!
这对你很不利 格斯
This is not a good look, Gus.
拜托 伙计
Come on... Come on, man.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
好了
Okay...
好
Okay...
等一下
Hold on.
天呐 你父母在家吗
Jesus. Your parents' home?
- 没在家 抱歉 - 不 等一下 等一下
- No. Sorry. - No, no. Wait, wait, wait.
别关门
Hold on, hold on. Uh...
利亚姆·布沙尔
Liam Bouchard.
我以前为潘奇夫人工作过
I used to work for Mrs. Panych.
我为她做过很多次园林绿化
So I do some landscaping for her.
这是些曲奇
These are cookies.
还有一颗油桃树 还有
That's a nectarine tree. And here...
把这个给她 好吗
pass this on, okay?
听着
Look
我们
we-we don't...
她大概
she, she probably...
听着 我们现在负担不起这些东西
look, we can't afford anything right now.
我们搬到这里
You see, with this place and the move...
而且 我爸爸死了 所以
you see, my dad died, so...
- 我很遗憾 - 谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thanks.
我妈妈找了一份新工作
you know, my Mom's got this new job,
所以我相信家里的一切修理事务
so I'm pretty sure that any home repairs
都会由我和如何修好这该死的东西
are just gonna be me and YouTube's
这个油管频道来完成 所以
"How the Hell Do You Fix This" channel, so...
好吧 等一下
Okay, wait. Uh...
- 你妈妈是 - 验尸官
- Is your Mom...? - The Coroner.
好吧 潘奇夫人死的时候她在这
Okay, yeah. She, she was here when Mrs. Panych died.
什么 潘奇夫人死在这间房♥子里
Wha...? Mrs. Panych died inside the house?!
是的 别说是从我这听来的
Yeah. But, not something you heard from me.
- 哪间房♥间 - 等一下
- Which room?! - Wait.
- 你叫什么名字 - 罗斯
- What's your name? - Ross.
我住在一棵树里
I live in a tree, Ross,
开的是那玩意
and I drive that,
所以我唯一真正的花销
so my only real expense
就是每晚享用的汉堡和啤酒
is the burger and beer I consume every night.
这些花销都由加拿大武装部队提供的支票来支付
All paid for with the adequate cheque that I get monthly
而且绰绰有余
from the Canadian Armed Forces.
我有能力帮你们
I can help, all right?
告诉你妈妈给我打个电♥话♥
Just tell your Mom to call me.
对大卫感到生气
It's normal to feel anger
甚至愤怒都是正常的情绪
and even rage towards David,
对罗斯有所隐瞒也没关系
and it's okay to keep some things from Ross.
这不是欺骗
It's not lying.
是没有说出事实
it's not telling the truth.
所以我
So I uh...
我在一个混乱的地方工作
I went to a cuddle puddle for work.
你知道是什么意思吗
You know what that is?
你对此有什么感觉
How did that make you feel?
你知道
You know... Oh...
我
I uh...
我和一个人睡了 我没告诉你
I slept with someone. I didn't tell you that.
- 在工作的地方吗 - 不 不是 上帝啊
- At the cuddle puddle? - No! No. God, no.
不 和一个
No, uh, with a...
一个我遇到的男人
with a man that I met.
感觉如何
How was it?
很好 感觉很
It was good. It was uh...
很棒
it was great.
大卫死之前
Before David died uh...
我们都是分房♥睡的
we were sleeping in separate bedrooms.
罗斯 罗斯一直没注意到这一点
You know, and Ross... Ross never noticed.
我睡在客房♥里
I'd sleep in the guest bedroom
早上再偷偷溜回我们的卧室
and then I'd sneak back to our bedroom
这样罗斯下来吃早餐时
so that if Ross came down for breakfast,
他就会看到我在我们的卧室
that he would see me there.
我只是
I would just...
我会团起一些纸巾放在床头桌上
I'd ball up tissues and I'd put them on the bedside table and...
这样看起来才像
You know, so it, so it looked like it was...
睡过的样子
lived in.
你在想什么
What're you thinking?
只有一边床是睡过的样子
That only one side of the bed was lived in.
我叫珍妮·库珀 你妈妈在家吗
My name's Jenny Cooper. Is your Mom home?
是的 请进吧
Yes. Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道她在哪吗
Do you happen to know where she is?
在卧室
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表