剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
好的 让我们
Okay, um... let's uh...
让我们从你的外套开始
let's start with your coat.
我应该改一下名字
I should've changed my name.
你说什么
Pardon?
维克不关心这些 并且现在他
Vic didn't care about things like that and now he's...
我甚至不知道他的名字
and I don't even have his name.
维克很强壮
Vic was so strong.
怎么会有人这样对他
How could someone do that to him?
和 和什么 什么
And... and what... what...
我该怎么告诉卢克
what do I tell Luke?
我该怎么告诉维克的父母
What do I tell Vic's parents?
在哪里 我们今晚睡哪儿
Where... where are we gonna sleep tonight?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
- 好的 - 我不知道该怎么办
- Okay. - I don't know what to do!
嗨
Hey.
你什么都不用做 好吗
You don't have to do anything, okay?
不是现在
Not right now.
你比你想象的更强大
You are stronger than you know,
你需要为你的儿子记住这一点
and you need to remember that for your son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我希望你永远不要经历这样的事情
I hope you never go through anything like this.
你知道 轻轻一拍就可以了 这句话吗
You know the saying, "a little dab'll do"?
对古龙水也管用
It goes for cologne too.
它灼伤了我的眼睛
It is burning my eyes.
我们厌倦了被所有
We're tired of being harassed
这些噪音所骚扰
with all these noise complaints.
如果警♥察♥来了的话也不算骚扰吗 先生
It's not harassment if the police come once, Mr...?
我不会告诉我的名字的 我是律师 我知道我有什么权利
I'm not giving you a name. I'm a lawyer, I know my rights.
你有参加聚会的权利 这就是你奋斗的目标吗
Your right to party, is that what you're fighting for?
很好
That's good.
如果那就是你奋斗的目标
Is that what you're fighting for,
因为如果不是 我们是来调查凶杀案的
because if not, we're here about a homicide.
- 什么 - 谋杀
- What? - Murder.
维克·斯坦顿参加你的派对了吗
Was Vic Stenton at your party?
- 维克怎么了 - 你认识维克·斯坦顿吗
- What happened to Vic? - You know Vic Stenton?
- 我应该叫个律师过来 - 哦 但你自己就是个律师
- I should call a lawyer. - Oh, but you are a lawyer.
好吧 这是一次商务聚会
Okay, this is a business gathering.
这是为专业人士准备的 这就像一个社交活动
It's, it's for professionals. It's like a networking event.
这里有重要人物在 所以请不要
There's very important people here, so please don't...
That's right I'm pimping * * my bones, oh!
这是一个性♥爱♥派对
This is a sex party.
派对结束了 性♥交♥友人们
Party's over, sex friends!
Oh, I'm pimping my bones
I got this, baby
来吧 起来
Yup, come on, get up.
你们俩昨晚和维克在一起吗
Were you two with Vic last night?
昨晚我们和很多人在一起
We were with a lot of people last night.
弯的 直的 黑人 白人
Queer, straight. Black, white.
金发的 紫发的
Blonde hair, purple hair.
你们彼此间就不吃醋吗
Was there ever any jealousy?
现在又不是90年代
This isn't the '90s.
我们是社会创新者
We're social disrupters.
技术行业的巨头 软件工程师
Tech moguls, software engineers...
这些派对只是我们大胆的
These parties are an extension
非传统的生活方式一种拓展而已
of our bold, unconventional lifestyles.
我们活出了自己的态度
We're living our brands.
你是技术行业的巨头吗
Are you a tech mogul?
我们是一家非常成功的
We own a chain of very successful
无麸面包连锁店的老板
gluten-free bakeries.
这不是你们想得那样
It's not what you think.
你的搭档呢
Where's your partner?
我自己一个人也干得不错 警探
I do pretty well on my own, Detective.
你有看到打碎的玻璃吗
did you see any broken glass anywhere?
没有
No.
你最后一次见到维克是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Vic?
我可是签了保密协议的
I signed an NDA.
在爱抚水池中看见他的
In the cuddle puddle,
他肯定和别人组成一对了
then he must've paired off.
- 和谁呢 - 我当时忙着呢
- With who? - I was busy
并且音乐声也很大
and the music was loud,
不过如果他们组成一对了 那大概就是在那个地方
but if they paired off, it was probably in here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以这可能是人们最后一次见到维克的地方
So this was probably the last place anyone saw Vic.
有没有可能他先在这里被袭击了呢
I mean, is it possible that he was attacked here first?
我们可以在这里撒点鲁米诺剂
We'll luminol the hell out of the place,
看看能有什么发现
see what we can find.
哦 呃
Oh, uh...
- 嘿 你一个人搞的定吗 - 可以啊
- hey, are you good? - Yeah.
- 你要去哪儿 - 泳池派对
- Where you going? - Pool party.
泳池派对 性♥爱♥派对
Pool party, sex party.
大家都有派对要参加
Everyone's goin' to parties.
你回头太早了
You're rolling too soon.
是啊 都怪我的装备太差了
Yeah, 'cause my pull-through's too weak
我的触碰计次器也坏了
and my stroke-count's off.
因为你三个月都没有来过泳池了
'Cause you haven't been in the pool for three months.
因为我一直和你在贝尔伍德待着
'Cause I've been in Bellwoods with you,
吃碳烤冰淇淋和凯拉做的零嘴
eating charcoal ice cream and Kayla's edibles.
多练习几次 你就又能拿金牌了
Couple more practices, you'll be gold medal again.
这我可说不准
I don't know about that.
我应该怎么开口对她说
Okay, how do I tell her
她不用每次在我训练时都来的
that she doesn't have to come every practice?
在你♥爸♥爸出事之后 我还以为你会享受
After your dad, I think you'd enjoy
这种在泳池里练习而没有家长冲你喊叫的感觉呢
having a parent not yell at you for excessive rolling?
但我当时确实动作太多 我老爸注意到了
But I was rolling too much. Dad noticed it.
我们解决了这件事 我的速度就提升了
We fixed it. I got faster.
不过你看她的新发型
Her new hair though.
她是不是受了什么精神创伤啊
Is she like, traumatized?
女人把头发剪短都是因为这个
That's why women cut their hair.
你应该去看看我们的新家
You should see our new house.
我更担心你的状态
I'm more worried about you.
我挺好的
Oh, I'm-I'm great.
走吧 我们的新班主任是法夫罗
Come on, we've got Favro for homeroom.
就是为了防止你想念被骂的感觉
Oh, in case you missed getting yelled at.
是啊
Yeah.
你得把你手里杯子扔掉 库珀医生
You have to chuck your cups, Dr. Cooper.
呃 我会的 里弗 马上就扔 谢谢你
Uh... I will, River, I will. Thank you.
他的肌肉非常发达 你觉得他服用了什么呢 类固醇吗
He's pretty muscular. What do you think? Steroids?
一次毒理检查就能告诉你结果
Ah, the tox screen will tell all.
如果不是的话
But, if not,
我肯定会关注他教练的社交账号♥的
I am definitely following his trainer on Instagram.
他是去隆胸了吗
Does he have breast implants?
他隆的是胸大肌
Pec implants.
这是我对胸片上那些发光物质
That would be my reading of those luminous masses
得出的结论
on the scan.
你觉得这是什么呢
What's your reading of this?
哦 呃
Oh, uh...
我觉得那是光线问题
I thought it was glare,
但也许是胸大肌植入物导致的模糊现象
but if the pec implant is obscuring something...?
- 你那里有毛巾吗 - 有的
- Do you uh, do you have a rag? - Yeah.
喂 不要这样
Uh, whoa! Don't do that...
没事 在送来的路上他的身体已经遭受了很大的破坏
No, it already did all the damage it could on the way in.
有人非常使劲地捅了他一刀 玻璃都滑进体内了
Somebody stabbed him so hard it just slipped in there.
这根本不是意外
This was no accident.
天呐 有钱人真是什么东西都扔啊
Man, rich people throw away crazy things.
一副有狗狗和台灯的画
Painting of a dog, lamps,
一条坚硬的金手镯
solid gold bracelet.
我能留着它吗
Can I keep it?
我们在屋子里做了荧光剂剂检查 发现了大量血迹
We luminoled that room... found blood traces galore.
好吧
Okay...
- 找到玻璃碎片了吗 - 没有
- Find any glass yet? - Nada.
快看
Look.
这里拍照
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表