你没事吧
Are you okay?
米尔斯跟我分手了
Mills broke up with me.
我的天啊 就因为博登那件事
Oh, my God. Over the Boden thing?
嗯
Yeah.
白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
别难过 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetie.
我本来想给她打电♥话♥
I was gonna call her,
不过我觉得还是直接过去更省事
but then it felt like that was the easy way out.
我就开车过去了
So I drove over.
她父母正在进行晚宴
And her parents were having a dinner party.
海莉的姐姐也在那儿 她的孩子们
Hallie's sister was there, her kids,
她父母的朋友 都在那儿
her parents' friends, all of 'em.
那是我这辈子最艰难的时刻
It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
我很抱歉 马特
I'm so sorry, Matt.
多谢这个
Hey, I appreciate this.
我正需要它
I needed it.
安迪去世之后
You know, when Andy died,
不知不觉地 我发现
without even realizing it, I found myself
我特别需要和正常人在一起待着
needing to be around people acting normal.
只是想恢复过来
Just to get my frame of reference back,
把自己从痛苦的深渊中拉出来
and pull myself out of the hole I was in.
所以说无论什么时候你想来一口
So whenever you wanna grab a smoke,
或者打打球之类的...
or hit golf balls, or whatever...
凯西
Casey.
安东尼奥和怀特警探过来找你了
Antonio and Detective Willhite are here for you.
我们还在等那个护士的通讯记录
We're waiting on the nurse's cell phone records,
公♥寓♥里指纹的调查结果
fingerprints from her apartment.
我们又不是杀人犯 可以更主动一点
But we're not homicide, so we can be a little more aggressive.
不错
Good.
我们编了点东西
We cooked up something.
你去找诊所的负责人
You go in to the clinic director.
他知道你是海莉的男朋友 对吧
He knows your Hallie's boyfriend, right?
对
Right.
你就跟他说你仔细检查过海莉家里的电脑
You tell him you were going through her computer at home.
她把整件事都写出来了
She spelled out the whole thing.
她还提到负责人是个好人
She also mentioned the director was a good guy
很有可能是被迫参与这件事的
and probably was forced into this.
然后你就什么都不要说了
And after that you don't say a word,
要么他上钩
'cause he'll either take the bait
告诉我们那个共犯的名字 要么就不买♥♥账
and give us the name of his accomplice, or he won't.
我们就在外面 如果出了什么岔子
We'll be outside, so if anything goes sideways,
我们马上就到
we're right there.
他会带窃听器吗
He'll be wearing a wire?
没错
That's right.
我们怎么知道那个负责人
How do we know this director isn't the trigger man
不是开枪的凶手
and he pulls a gun?
要是没有把握
We wouldn't be here if we thought
我们是不会这么做的
that was a valid scenario.
但是我们能百分百的保证你的安全吗
But can we guarantee your safety 100%?
不能
No.
我不在乎 我要加入
I don't care. I'm in.
好了 行动开始 他走进诊所了
All right, here we go. He's walking into the clinic.
这里是瑟蒙斯
This is Sermons.
我们已藏好待命
We're tucked away and standing by.
护士公♥寓♥里指纹的调查结果出来了
Prints came back from the nurse's apartment.
蒂莫西·坎贝尔
Timothy Campbell.
-怎么了 -持枪抢劫 私藏♥毒♥品
- What? - Armed robbery, drug possession,
使用致命武器攻击他人
assault with a deadly weapon.
你好 我找一下史蒂文·古丁
How you doin'? I'd like to talk to Steve Gooding?
他在开会
He's in a meeting.
你知道他什么时候能出来吗
You know when he'll be out?
不知道
I don't.
我可以在这儿等他吗
Mind if I wait until he's done?
上
Go!
芝加哥警♥察♥局 趴下
Chicago Police! Get down!
行动
Move!
凯西
Casey!
凯西
Casey!
凯西
Casey!
电车站台
El platform.
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police! Get down!
趴下 警♥察♥
Get down! Police!
警♥察♥ 趴下
Police! Get down!
凯西
Casey!
凯西
Casey!
右方安全
Clear, right.
跟住 跟住
Stay with it. Stay with it.
不许动
Freeze!
放开他 放下枪 坎贝尔
Let him go! Drop the gun, Campbell!
我发誓 我会爆他的头
I swear to god, I'll blow his head off.
放开他
Let him go.
把枪放在地上
Put the gun on the ground.
不可能
That ain't happenin'.
放下枪
Put it on the ground!
我绝不放下枪
I'm not dropping my gun!
看这里
Here, look...
好吗
Okay?
现在 你也像我一样放下
Now, you gotta do the same for me.
-博伊特 -等等 你是博伊特
- Voight. - Wait, you're Voight?
谢天谢地 告诉他们
Thank god. Tell them...
84-10号♥ 紧急呼叫
King 84-10, emergency.
84-10号♥ 请陈述紧急情况
King 84-10. Go with your emergency.
警方开枪
Shot fired by police.
派一辆救护车到
Roll an ambulance to
坎齐街和威尔士街岔口的站台处
the el platform on Kinzie and Wells.
没有警♥察♥受伤 歹徒已击毙
Officer not hit. Offender down.
头部枪伤
Gunshot wound to head.
收到 84-10号♥ 急救车马上就到
Copy that, 84-10. Bus is on the way.
好枪法
Nice shot.
死透了
And yep. He be dead.
我们会交由法医处理
We'll hand it over to the M.E.
辛苦了
Thanks.
你能不能重返副职
Any way you can get back into vice?
只要我愿意就能
I would if I wanted to.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
谢谢关心
Thanks.
看看表格上的名字
And check out those names on the sheet.
-有没有你喜欢的 -好的
- See if you like any of those. - Yeah.
我在网上看到
Oh, I saw online that
拍摄协议好处多多
recording an agreement is also beneficial.
如果将来有分歧
That way, if there's ever a disagreement,
就不用翻找大堆文件
instead of looking at a bunch of words,
可以直接看到你此时的表述
you can see yourself talking to the present you
可以提醒你自己行事理智公允
and advising yourself to behave rationally and fairly.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
莫利今晚要开张了
I think Molly's is opening up tonight.
先怀上孩子 再来考虑这些
Have a baby first, deal with this later?
好建议
Sounds good.
不到一个小时就要开张了
Doors open in an hour.
我想我们都准备好了 对吧
I think we got it all covered, right?
你们万事俱备 这地方真不错
You're all set, man. The place looks great.
-猴子来了 -你确定没问题吗
- Monkey's here. - Are we insured for this?
我认真的
I'm not even joking.
那是斯坦利杯
That's the Stanley Cup.
国家冰球联盟最高奖项
估计俄语中 "猩猩"
So I guess in Russian, "chimpanzee"
和"冰球奖杯"发音很像
and "hockey championship" are this close phonetically.
绝对是斯坦利杯
That's the Stanley Cup.
汉克
Hank.
五千
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表