开枪的人在那扇窗户里
Shooters are in the window!
《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
里昂 你怎么在这里
Leon? What the hell are you doing here, Leon?
-你认识他 -这是我弟弟
- You know this guy? - He's my brother.
我做不来 我不爱他
I can't do it. I don't love him.
我不能让我的孩子在那样的环境里长大
I mean, I can't have a child growing up like that.
我不想管闲事还是啥的
I don't mean to butt into your business or anything,
但今天是感恩节
but it's Thanksgiving.
怎么不回家和老公一起过节呢
Why don't you go home and spend it with your husband?
-冰♥毒♥ -带上防毒面具
- Crystal meth! - Masks on!
大家都听着
Okay, listen up.
现场所有人员都要进行基本药检
Everyone on scene will have a baseline drug test today.
早上我服了点东西
I may have taken something this morning.
会检测出来吗
Will it show up on the test?
你问我毒品会不会被药检检验出来
Will these narcotics show up on a drug test?
西弗莱德吗 尿在这里面
You Severide? Fill her up.
妈妈得意识到
Mom has just got to realize
我不会仅为了让她好受些
I'm not gonna run from something I want to do with my life
就放弃我想干的事
just to make her feel better.
高速公路上有位女士快生了
We have a woman about to give birth on the highway.
-他快出来了 -再深呼吸一次
- He's coming! - One more big breath.
用力
Push.
我想要属于我们俩的孩子
I want us to have a baby.
我不确定自己是否想要孩子
I don't know if I'm ever going to want kids.
你怎么开始学日语了
Why the hell are you studying Japanese?
我在网上看到 年过半百之后
I read online that once you turn 50,
如果不用脑 它就会开始萎缩
your brain starts to atrophy unless you keep it in shape.
你现在意识到有点晚了吧 穆奇
I think that train's already left the station, Mouch.
说几句日语来听听
Say something in Japanese.
我才刚开始学
I just started.
赫尔曼去哪了
Hey, uh, where's Herrmann?
去托尼·罗宾斯的研讨会了吧
Tony Robbins seminar?
我赌你20块
I got 20 bucks says in two weeks,
两周内你都没法完整说一句日语
you won't be able to string along a sentence.
这钱太好挣了
Easiest money I ever made.
说好了 今天几号♥
Done. What's today?
29号♥
Um, 29th.
糟糕
Ah, damn it.
怎么了
Everything all right?
没事 忘了些东西
Yeah. No, I just forgot something.
各位
Hey, everybody.
很荣幸能再次招待
We have the pleasure of hosting
两位前来参观的消防员
a couple of visiting firefighters again.
这是加文和普雷斯利
This is Gavin and Presley.
他们将在这里观察几次轮班
They will be observing over the next couple of shifts.
他们是凯西副队和西弗莱德副队
Lieutenant Casey, Lieutenant Severide, and...
还有剩下的这帮傻瓜
the rest of knuckleheads.
你们好 非常感谢能让我们参观
Hey, guys, thanks so much for allowing us to be here.
如果有用得着我们的地方
and let us know if there's anything
请告诉我们
we can do to help out.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
刚才你是说了一个加拿大口音的词吗
Was that a Canadian "Out" I heard?
-是 多伦多口音 -我们刚刚结束
- Yes, sir. Toronto. - We both just finished
我们的实习期
our probationary period.
那什么
You know what?
非常欢迎你们
Uh, welcome aboard, guys.
别介意 但是另外会有人带你们参观的
No offense, but someone else will have to give you the tour,
我可不会管这事
'cause it ain't gonna be me.
别理他
Ignore him.
81号♥云梯车 第三分队 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61--
地铁蓝线 洛根广场站发生事故
injury on the blue line, Logan Square station.
大家小心 第三条铁轨可能还是烫的
Be aware, men, the third rail could still be hot.
你们都听到了 打起精神来
You heard him, guys. Everyone keep your eyes forward.
我们要谨慎处理
Let's do this the right way.
总指挥台 我们能控制
Main, do we have a hold
蓝线洛根广场站总电闸的开关吗
on the blue line power in Logan Square?
大家先待命 等待确认
Stand by. We're waiting for confirmation.
我好像撞到人了
I think I hit someone.
队长 铁轨上可能有受害人
Chief, we might have a victim on the tracks.
列车司机说他好像撞到人了
Conductor thinks he hit someone.
你和米尔斯前往后方隧♥道♥查看
You and Mills walk back down toward the tunnel.
小心第三条铁轨
Mind that third rail.
收到
Copy.
没问题
All good.
芝加哥铁♥道♥部♥确认总闸已关闭
C.T.A. confirms power has been shut down.
克鲁兹 一切准备就绪 扔铁链吧
Cruz, we got the all-clear. Throw the chain.
这边 我看到一个人
Yo! Hey, I see somebody!
三 二 一
Three, two, one, go!
总指挥台 南向的铁轨上仍有电
Main, we still have power on the southbound track.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
他的腿卡在车轴里了
His leg's stuck in the axle.
铁路上的电闸需要关闭
I need this rail turned off.
正在处理 凯西
We're working on it, Casey.
我叫马特
My name's Matt.
我叫雅各布
Jacob.
-发生了什么雅各布 -我姐姐凯拉和我
- What happened, Jacob? - My sister Kayla and me
从检修门进入轨道
went into the subway through an access door,
想四处看看
just to look around.
进来后门就被锁上了
But it locked behind us.
我们本想从隧♥道♥里出去
We were--we were trying to get out through the tunnel.
我去找
I'll go.
队长 隧♥道♥里还有一个人
Chief, there's another kid in the tunnel.
米尔斯进去搜索了
Mills is going inside.
铁轨上有两个受害人
I have two victims on the track.
立马给我断掉电源
I need that damn power off now.
凯拉
Kayla!
大声呼救
Call out!
指挥台已确认 电源已经关闭
Supervisor has confirmed the power has been shut down.
克鲁兹 再次扔铁链
Cruz, throw the chain again.
三 二 一 上
Three, two, one, go!
电源已关闭
Power's off!
-他叫什么 -雅各布
- What's his name? - Jacob.
听着 雅各布 我是凯利
Hey, Jacob. My name is Kelly.
我们会救你出来的 好吗
We're gonna get you out of there, all right?
做好加压包扎准备
Let's get that pressure dressing ready.
继续
Here we go.
行 就那样 很好
All right, right there. That's good.
凯拉
Kayla!
凯拉
Kayla!
会有点痛 伙计
This is gonna hurt, buddy.
好了 伙计 坚持住
Okay, buddy, hang on, hang on.
小心头部
Watch his head.
放这
Right here.
你是雅各布吗
Are you Jacob?
我姐姐...
My sister...
我们正在搜寻中
We're looking for her now.
好了 加压包扎完毕
All right, pressure dressing's in place.
走吧
Let's go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
米尔斯
Mills.
你会没事的 雅各布
You're gonna be okay, Jacob.
米尔斯
Mills.
是的 我们...
Yeah, we, uh...
找到受害人了
found the victim.
这边需要两个装尸袋 更多光源
I need two body bags, more lights,
还有医用手套
latex gloves.
两分队分别搜寻火车两侧
Two teams scour each side of the tracks.
找到尸体残骸 就通知全队
Call out whatever body part you find.
还好吗
You okay?
局里安排了心理咨♥询♥师
Department counselor.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表