他们切除了我的一条腿部神经
They ticked a nerve in my leg.
我也许会一直瘸着
I may not walk straight again.
后备的 给他搬张椅子
Candidate, get him a chair!
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kid.
等等 伙计们
Ah, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second fellas,
我的孩子们在吗 我老婆和她爸妈呢
are any of my kids around here? My wife or her parents?
不在 怎么了
No, why?
搞没搞错啊
What the hell?
我痊愈了
I'm healed!
我痊愈了
Oh, I'm healed!
肯定是因为跟姻亲们住
It must have been living with my damn in-laws
我才会成瘸子的
that was breaking me down!
好了 我还没好完全呢
Ah! All right, I'm not that healed.
-准备好归队了吗 -当然
- You ready to get back? - Yeah.
很高兴你能归队 赫尔曼
Glad you're back, Herrmann.
有你在 这个家才算完整
We're a better house with you here.
谢谢你 队长
Thanks, chief.
稍后我们有个关于上个月
Uh, later we're going to have a white board session
达登事故的总结大会
about what happened in the Darden incident last month.
你们全都得到场
I expect you all to be there.
另外 这是妮基·卢特考斯基
But on another note, this is Nicki Rutkowski.
美女好啊
Hel-lo!
下个月开始她就是我们的同事了
She's going to be working with us next month,
帮助管理工资单
helping out with the payroll.
她父亲是我的老朋友
Her father is one of my oldest friends.
我们一起参加了海军
We were in the navy together,
你们要把她当做
So y'all just treat her like
你们的
she's your very own...
妹妹
sister.
很高兴能加入
Thanks for having me.
欢迎 别把我们的工资搞砸了
Welcome. Don't screw up the checks.
1号♥和15号♥发工资
The first and 15th.
我肯定会的
Oh, I will.
意外事故 多人受伤
Accident, multiple injuries,
第三分队 81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Truck 81,
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
Engine 51, Ambulance 61.
在那边的基坑里
Over there in the hole.
什么情况
What's going on?
地基塌陷
The foundation collapsed,
三人困于塌陷的基坑里
and there's three guys down in the basement hole.
我需要充气滑杆
I'm gonna need a 2 1/2 up there.
-马上就来 -行动吧
- On it. - Let's go.
在那 他们在下面
It's over here. They're down there.
-好的 -整块地板都塌了
- OK. - The whole floor collapsed.
我们正在浇灌第二层和第三层的混凝土
We've brought concrete for the second and third stories,
地基突然就塌陷了
and the foundation just gave away.
没有明火
There's no fire,
把充气滑杆从云梯上放下去
but let's drop the 2 1/2 into the hole from the ladder.
同志们 快速行动
Crews, hurry it up!
把水带拿上去
Get that hose up here.
不错
There's good.
充气
Now charge it.
行动
Okay.
好的
Good.
他摔得很重 但问题不大
He's pretty banged up, but okay.
不要移♥动♥他
I don't think we should move him.
-道森 你在么 -说吧
- Dawson, you down there? - Go for Dawson.
-我们这需要你 -走吧
- We need you up here. - Come on.
夏伊和道森准备下来了
Shay and Dawson are on way down.
这还是头一回
Oh, that's a first.
我在这
I'm under here!
-我在这 -拿好了
- I'm under here. - Got it, got it.
-能坐起来么 -能
- Can you sit up? - Yeah.
彼得在更下面
Peter's farther down.
我能听到他说话 可我看不到他
I heard him talking, but I couldn't see him!
来 抬他出去
Here, take him out.
彼得
Peter?
我就知道今天会很糟糕
I knew this was gonna be a bad day.
今早就和我老婆说过 我有这种预感
Told my wife this morning I had a premonition.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
呼吸困难 无法移♥动♥
I can't breathe. Can't move.
我们会把你救出来的
All right, we'll get you out.
我要三根撬棍和一个无齿锯
I need three pike poles and a saw!
马上来 副队
Right away, lieutenant.
可以拉他上去了
Ready to bring him up!
-好了 -小心伤口
- All right. - Oh, watch the wound.
在下面感觉如何 彼得
How you doing down there, peter?
好些了
I've been better.
我下去
I'm going in.
现在下去有危险
It's unstable.
做消防都是危险的
Aren't we all?
扩宽洞口
Let's widen the hole,
做好撤退准备 以防二次坍塌
but get ready to pull back if this debris shifts.
情况不算太坏吧
Not so bad, right?
你叫彼得 对吧
It's Peter, right?
能移♥动♥你的脚吗
Can you move your foot?
不行 半个小时前就没知觉了
No. I haven't even felt it for half an hour.
身体其他部分呢
How about the rest of you?
呼吸不畅
Can't breathe too good.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
只要把我的脚弄出来就成 我会好的
Just-just get my foot out, I'll be fine.
好的 我们会把你救出去
All right, we're gonna get you out of here.
帮我个忙
Do me one favor.
什么
Uh, yeah?
告诉我实话
No lies.
好吧 你身体内部有出血
Fair enough. I think you're bleeding on the inside.
相比起来 你的脚反而是小问题
Your foot is the least of your problems.
凯西 我们得扩宽这洞口
Casey! We need this hole opened up.
就来 开始 克鲁兹
On it! Go, Cruz.
坚持住 很快你就能回到你妻子身边了
Hang on. We'll get you back to your wife in no time.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
你觉得我面瘫吗
You saying I got a bad poker face?
我现在全靠你这面瘫娃了
I'm saying I'd be all-in on that one.
你还能呼吸和说话 好现象
Well, you're breathing and talking, so that's good.
扶稳了
Hold on!
西弗莱德你没事吧
Severide?
我没事 把道森找来
Yeah, fine. Get Dawson over here!
道森
Dawson.
我在这儿
Here.
他小腿被卡住了 并且有内出血
His lower leg is trapped, there's internal bleeding.
没法把腿弄出来吗
There's no way to release it?
不能
No.
除了这些 其他都很好
Other than that, everything's peachy.
我这就去找外科医生
All right, I'll call for a trauma surgeon.
多久能到
Hey, how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
有什么事一定要外科医生来做?
And what would a trauma surgeon do that you couldn't?
截断你的腿
Take off your foot.
这里是61号♥救护车急救信道5
This ambulance 61 on med channel 5.
61号♥救护车请讲
Go ambulance 61.
我们需要外科医生 可能要做截肢手术
We need a trauma surgeon for a possible amputation.
收到 61号♥救护车
Copy that 61.
稍等 我立刻分配人手
Stand by while I check this out.
用力拉
Pull.
好了
All right.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
西弗莱德 凯利
Severide, Kelly.
大家都叫我西弗莱德
Everyone pretty much calls me Severide.
凯利 你结婚了没
Kelly. You married, Kelly?
还没有
No.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表