This is Casey. We're gonna need a medic.
61号♥救护车 正在赶来
61, on our way.
-米尔斯 快点 -好的
- Mills! Let's go! - Yeah.
-脉搏虚弱 -严重出血
- Weak pulse. - A lot of blood outside.
我们得把他搬下来
We got to move him.
准备好了吗 动作轻点
Ready? Nice and smooth.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好的 把他翻过来
Okay, roll him over.
我包里有腹部创伤垫
In my bag. Abdominal trauma pads.
-要多少 -全部
- How many? - All of 'em.
好的
Okay.
玻璃戳穿了他的腹壁
The glass broke through his abdominal wall.
我们得趁他血液流完之前
We need to pack him right here
现场给他包扎起来
before he bleeds out all over the place.
给你
Here.
按住 别太用力
Press down, not too hard.
可能还有玻璃残留在那
There might still be glass.
把衣服拉住 盖住伤口
Hold the dressing right here. Keep the wound covered.
就这样 搭个手 按住
That's good. A hand here. Pressure.
把他抬到担架上 好了
Let's get him on the board. All right.
准备好了
Ready.
凯西 我们抬的时候 你把手按这儿别动
Casey, as we lift him, keep your hand here,
否则他就没救了
or else this is gonna be a recovery.
-明白了吗 -明白
- You got it? - Copy.
行 把他抬起来
All right. Let's get him up.
抬
Lift.
好了 走起 推 用力
All right, go-- push, come on.
走起
Go!
用力啊
Come on! Come on.
老天啊 我六岁的儿子
For the love of Pete, my six-year-old's
上身力量都比你俩强啊
got more upper body strength than you two.
赫尔曼 你是不是手刹没放
Herrmann, is the parking brake on?
好了 加油 推吧
Okay, guys. Come on, just push, then.
-走 -行吗
- Go. - Got it?
-行 -你确定吗
- Yeah. - You sure?
我觉得能行
I think I got it.
-好 -继续
- Okay. - Go.
很遗憾 发动不起来
Sorry it didn't work out, man.
没事 谢谢你们
Yeah, thanks, buddy.
那个 多谢你把我
Listen, I want to thank you for helping me
从弗拉科的破事中开导出来
get my head straight over that Flaco thing.
你现在归队工作吗
Are you back to work?
-是的 -不错
- I am. - Good.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
但是你我之间 再也不提那事
But you and me, we never talk about that again.
一个字也不许 明白没有
Not another word. Clear?
明白
Yeah.
抱歉 副队
Sorry, lieutenant.
知道吗 有件事很神奇
Hey, you know what's wild?
我刚意识到
I just now realized
你的姓和汤姆克鲁斯的姓
that your last name and Tom Cruise's last name
发音一模一样
are pronounced exactly the same.
有没有人给你写信或者什么的时候
People ever misspell it like his
拼错成他的姓啊
in the mail or whatever?
基本没有
Not really.
你没事吧 兄弟
Are you okay, buddy?
你最近状态真的不太好啊
You've really been off your game lately.
需要找人聊聊吗
Do you need to talk to someone?
我是你朋友
I'm your friend.
你什么都可以跟我说
You can tell me anything.
阿尔弗雷多酱汁 现做的
Hey. Yo, alfredo sauce. Made it from scratch.
我以为我们对那天晚上的事达成共识了
I thought we had an agreement about the other night.
你现在又突然给我送花
And now, suddenly, flowers?
当着大家的面送给我
Delivered to me in front of everyone?
我就是想避免这些事
That is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
我不知道 可能是我的错
I don't know, maybe this is my fault.
可能是我遗漏了什么
Maybe I'm missing something here.
但你不是说好 这是我们俩的事
But what exactly happened to "This is our thing,
无关他人
nobody else's"?
不是我送的花
I didn't send them.
嘿
Hey.
前门捡到了这个卡片
Found this out front.
可能是送货员掉在那儿的
Delivery guy must have dropped it.
其实这花是送给你们俩的
The flowers are actually for the both of you.
有位女士说感谢你们救了她
Some lady wanted to thank you for saving her,
尽管你们给我的爱犬下了药
"Even though you had to drug my dog."
是吗 真好 谢谢
Yeah, great. Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
罗伊斯
Royce.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我把一些安排取消了
Ah, I just cleared some stuff from my schedule.
没注意你还带了个伴
Oh. Didn't realize you had a guest.
凯斯曼医生 这位是我的...
Dr. Kessman, this is my...
女朋友 蕾妮
girlfriend, Renee.
你能来很好
It's good that you could make it.
今天的CT扫描显示
So today's CT scan shows
你这个第五节颈椎骨发丝状骨裂
that the hairline fracture on your c-5 here
裂缝比设想的更厉害
extends further than we thought.
做手术吗
So surgery?
是的 尽快
Yeah, as soon as possible.
那恢复时间还是半年吧
And the recovery time, that's the same six months?
很可惜不是
Unfortunately not.
之前的诊断已经不适用了
Um, forget whatever you were told before.
最少要一年
It's a year at best.
有些人在职的时候过来做手术
Look, some guys who come in here on the job,
离开时只能坐在轮椅里被人推走
they're rolled out in the chair they're gonna live in
一坐就一辈子 你算幸运的
the rest of their lives. You're lucky.
测试结果显示你应该可以完全恢复
Everything I see tells me you should make a full recovery.
一年吗
A year?
如果你希望归队 就得一年
A year if you hope to return to squad.
实话说吧 我从没见过谁在这种手术后
I'll be honest, I've never seen anyone return to full duty
继续回去做全职工作的
after this surgery.
最快 也得四五个月
Much sooner, though, four or five months,
你可以回去做行政工作
You can come back in an administrative capacity.
所以你可以以这为目标
So you may want to set your sights on that.
这样更加现实点
That's much more realistic.
你们俩先想想
I'll give you two a minute.
好像某人
Uh-oh, looks like someone's
还把脏衣服丢给妈妈洗哦
still dropping their laundry off at mom's house.
干洗的
Fluff-and-fold.
反正她又不是不愿意
Not that she hasn't offered, though.
先前发生的事 感觉挺怪的
So that was kind of weird, what happened earlier.
哪部分
Which part? Oh!
哦 你是指整件事
Oh, you mean the whole thing.
是我失礼了 我本该知道...
Look, I was out of line. I should have known--
至少现在你知道了
Yeah, well, at least now you know.
-我认真的 -我知道
- I mean what I say. - I know.
我本该知道的
And I should have known that.
我还是想道歉
And I still want to apologize.
队长
Oh. Hey, chief.
指挥室集♥合♥
Briefing room, everybody.
正如你们所料
As you can imagine,
凯利还在处理他的那些事
Kelly is still processing all of this.
你们让他自己静一静 之后再打电♥话♥给他
I'd give him a little time before you call him.
而且在手术前后
And there is no reason that, before or after the surgery,
凯利都有权留在这
Kelly shouldn't be in this house,
就像和家人呆在一起那样
feeling at home and around his family.
你们会给他支持和鼓励吗
So will you all encourage him to do that?
不可否认
Look... there is no denying
我们的好队友倒下了
we are a good man down.
我们没有隐瞒病情的权利
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表