关掉气割
Kill the torch!
《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on "Chicago Fire"
课上得怎么样
How are the classes going?
我报不上垂直救援课
I couldn't get into the vertical rescue.
打给布朗森副队
Call Lieutenant Brunson.
就说是我让你去上他的课
Tell him I want you in his class.
我觉得我像做错了事一样
I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
我知道他们是怎么看我的
I see the way that people look at me.
你只需提醒你自己
You just have to remind yourself
你不是为了他们而活
that you're not doing it for them.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
就是他帮安东尼奥逮捕博伊特的
This is the guy who helped Antonio bust Voight.
博登说 地方检察院
According to Boden, the D.A.'s office
会继续调查博伊特警探的案件
remains committed to its case against detective Voight.
那这个谈话就是谈条件咯
This conversation becomes about favors.
抱歉 我们打烊了
Uh, sorry, we're closed.
-马特 -海莉
- Hey, Matt. - Hallie?
我跟她说我要去51号♥消防队工作的时候
When I told her I was gonna be working at 51,
她提醒我提防你
she warned me about you.
她说你就是我的菜
She said that you were just my type.
一名下属指控你
A subordinate has accused you
勾引她到你的公♥寓♥
of luring her to your apartment...
并且意图性侵犯
and trying to force yourself upon her.
她说我做了什么
What did she say I did?
你该考虑聘请律师
You're gonna want to see about getting a lawyer.
她在你公♥寓♥里待了多久
How long was she in your apartment?
半小时 最多一小时
1/2 hour. Hour, tops.
你们喝了几瓶啤酒
And how many beers did you have?
-两瓶 -半小时就喝了两瓶吗
- Two. - In 30 minutes?
难道你们第一次听说有人能在半小时内
First time in history anyone's ever drank two beers
喝两瓶啤酒吗
in 1/2 an hour?
利特尔小姐说你当时喝得太快了
Ms. Little stated that it was hard to keep up with you.
她觉得头晕脑胀
She felt buzzed.
喝啤酒的时候就是这感觉
That's what happens when you drink beer.
她既然带了半打啤酒来 就该有这个觉悟
She'd know since she brought the six pack over.
她说你想要吻她
She said you tried to kiss her,
但她觉得很别扭 想要离开
but she was uncomfortable and tried to leave.
你把她按到墙上 倾身靠近她
You backed her against the wall, leaned into her body
还把手放上了她的臀部
and put your hand on her buttock.
-胡说 -愿意回答吗
- Unreal. - Care to respond?
西弗莱德副队无须回应
Lieutenant Severide is not obligated to respond
任何此类问题 长官
to any of these questions, commander.
他是来真诚听取对他的指控的
He came in good faith to hear the charges against him.
实际上 是我假装打哈欠 说我累了
Actually, I faked a yawn and said I was tired
然后请她离开的
and she should probably get going.
因为我觉得她有点...
Because I started thinking she was a little...
饥渴
desperate.
轮到你了 博伊特
You're up, Voight.
道森怎么样
How's Dawson?
不错 很好啊
Good. Great.
怎么了
Why?
别装了
Don't even pretend.
她在和彼得·米尔斯约会
Um, she's dating young Peter Mills.
那个狡猾的小混♥蛋♥ 便宜他了
That sneaky little bastard. Good for him.
你自己怎么样 有对象吗
How about yourself? Seeing anybody?
还没认真♥相♥处的对象
Nah, no one serious.
你听说柯蒂斯的事了吧
You heard about Curtis, right?
是啊
Yeah.
是博伊特背后指使的吗
Um, is Voight behind it?
我还不清楚
I have no idea.
虽然那孩子混过黑帮 但...
I mean, the kid was in a gang, but still...
在博伊特的案子里
That doesn't make any difference in terms
这点不重要 对吧
of Voight's case, right?
显然今天的撤诉听证会上
Apparently there's a dismissal hearing today,
他的团队一定会尽全力诱使对方妥协
and his union is pushing hard for entrapment.
我只知道我不能再被卷入这档子事里了
All I know is I can't get sucked into it again.
库克郡刑事法庭
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我们走吧
Let's go.
饮料优♥惠♥券
Drink coupons?
这叫"亏本促销" 好吗
It's called a "loss leader", okay?
它会吸引人们到店里来
It gets people in the door.
一旦他们进店 就会不停消费
Once they're inside, they keep spending.
我已经搞糊涂了
I'm already confused, all right?
我们开的是酒吧 不是纽约证交所
It's a bar, not the New York Stock Exchange.
其实没那么复杂 赫尔曼
It's actually not that complicated, Herrmann.
一周后就要试营业了
Well, we have a soft opening in a week,
而现在我们连装饰品还没挂起来
and we don't even have our decorations up yet.
请叫它特制饮料吧 名儿随你起
Call it a drink special. I don't care.
嫁给他吧
Oh, marry him.
性骚扰是一种严重罪行
大家听着
Okay, everybody listen up.
鉴于最近发生的事
In light of recent events--
确切地说 最近的指控
recent allegations, rather--
人事部要在我们队里
personnel division has flagged this house
进行一次性骚扰敏感度培训
for sexual harassment sensitivity training.
队长 我觉得应该是性骚扰
Uh, Chief? I think actually it's sexual harassment
和敏感度的培训
and sensitivity training.
因为你刚才这么说
'cause the way that you just said it,
很容易误解为我们要对性骚扰敏...
it makes it sound like we have to be sensitive toward sexual har--
好吧 管它是什么 队里要搞就搞呗
All right, what the hell? This house needs it.
好了 各位听着
All right, listen up, everybody.
来个芝加哥消防局专场怎么样
CFD special, okay?
等莫利酒吧开了 大搞优♥惠♥
Happy hour prices all night long
咱狂欢一整夜
when Molly's opens.
副队
Lieutenant.
这指控对你来说不公平
What you're going through ain't right.
要是有什么我能帮忙的 尽管开口
So if there's anything I can do to help, name it.
如果你想找人喝一杯
I mean, if you just want to grab a beer
或者发泄一下...
or put on some gloves...
多谢了
Appreciate it.
米尔斯
Hey, Mills.
干脆帮他擦擦鞋吧
His shoes need shining.
81号♥云梯车 三号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad three.
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
Engine 51. Ambulance 61.
车祸 摩根街346♥4♥号♥
Car accident. 346♥4♥ Morgan Street.
凯西 州检察官刚通知我
Casey, I just heard from the State's Attorney.
博伊特出狱了
Voight's out.
-知道了 -小心
- All right. - Yeah.
什么情况
What's the story here?
-两名伤员被卡住 -怎么回事
- We got two people stuck. - What happened?
司机中弹后 车子失控
Driver got shot and lost control.
据说就是打伤柯蒂斯的那个人
Word is this is the guy that shot Curtis.
报复事件
Retaliation hit.
看起来不稳定 要小心
Looks unstable. Be careful.
卡住了 他的脚被油门卡死了
He's pinned in. Foot's stuck on the gas.
天呐 求求你们 救我
Oh, god! Oh, god, help me, please!
都散开 车下还压着个人
Hey! Stay clear from the car! Second victim is underneath.
坚持住 女士 我们会救你出来的
Hang on, ma'am. We're gonna get you out, okay?
-求求你快点 -司机头部受伤
- Hurry, please. - Driver's got a head wound.
我们得尽快把他救出来
We've got to get him out of there.
车稍稍抬高点就行
Hey, we budge this car, it's gonna take off.
我们抬车 凯利你把女士救出来
We lift the car. Kelly, you get the woman.
保持车子稳定的同时
We stabilize this on the truck
救出司机 行动
and get the driver at the same time. Go.
卡普和哈德利 去拿安全气囊和铁铤
Capp, Hadley, air bags and halligans!
克鲁兹和米尔斯
Cruz and Mills,
给我瓶式千斤顶和支架
we need bottle jacks and cribbing.
有多少拿多少 穆奇 去拿中心冲头
As much as we have. Mouch, take the center punch.
-赫尔曼 拿电锯 行动起来 -收到
- Herrmann, Sawzall, let's move. - Got it.
伤者情况如何
What do we got?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表