我们需要外科医生 可能要做截肢手术
We need a trauma surgeon for a possible amputation.
外科医生什么时候来
How long on the surgeon?
要撤了
We need to pull back.
这里快塌了
It's gonna give.
《芝加哥烈焰》前情提要
Previously on Chicago Fire...
很高兴你能归队 赫尔曼
Glad you're back, Herrmann.
有你在 这个家才算完整
We're a better house with you here.
谢谢你 队长
Thanks, chief.
这位是妮基·卢特考斯基
This is Nicki Rutkowski.
大美女哦
Hel-lo!
下个月开始她就是我们的同事了
She's going to be working with us next month,
她父亲是我的老朋友
her father is one of my oldest friends.
愿意一起喝一杯吗
You maybe wanna hook up for a beer?
彼得·米尔斯 你是同性恋吗
Peter Mills, are you gay?
我吗 不是
Me? No.
可我是
Because I am.
你听说过海莉和凯西的事吗
Did you hear about Hallie and Casey?
怎么
What?
他俩好像在闹分手
That maybe they're splitting up.
我一直在想...
I've been thinking...
如果我们把它简单化呢
what if we simplify things?
重新开始
Start fresh.
把一切都抛开
Put it all aside.
把每天都当作最后一天来活
Live every day like it could be the last.
我需要点东西
I need something.
最后一次了
It's the last one.
-当然 -我认真的
- Yeah. - I mean it.
电视机怎么了
What the hell just happened?
这破玩意坏了
Ah, damn thing is fried.
还有两小时下班 一起报案都没有
Two hours left in the shift, and no calls yet.
这情况常见吗
That happen very often?
他不会真说出来了吧
He did not just say that.
事故 81号♥云梯车 第三分队
Accident, truck 81, squad 3.
米尔斯
Mills.
无安打指棒球比赛零封对手
到了比赛第八局 还没打出过安打
Pitcher's got a no-hitter going in the eighth inning.
比赛禁忌 乌鸦嘴
你难道会跑去跟投手说
Do you go up to him and say,
看来你还没有让对手击出安打嘛
"looks like you got a no-hitter going"?
不会 只是...
No, but...
这他妈在消防队也是一样的道理
Don't do it at the damn firehouse either.
知道 我会记住的
Yeah, I got it.
去固定住那辆车
Stabilize the van!
卡住了
It's jammed.
有人被甩出去吗
Anybody got ejected?
瓦格斯 看看那边有没有幸存者
Vargas, see if we got a pulse over there!
这有一个
Got one here!
我没事 我好着呢
I'm okay. I'm all right.
给这混♥蛋♥做个酒精检测
Field test this idiot.
那里有喝过的罐装酒
Open containers right there.
交给我吧
I'll take care of it.
要掉下去了 要掉下去了
She's going! She's going!
发生了什么事
What happened?
快拿稳定器
Stabilizers!
拿垛式支架来
Cribbing!
快走
Let's go.
再坚持十秒 好小伙们
Give us ten more seconds, boys.
给你八秒
You got eight.
先生 坐稳了别动 好吗
Hey, sir, just sit tight there for me, all right?
别自己解开安全带
Don't try and unbuckle yourself.
我儿子 他还好吗
Is he all right? My son?
他一直没吭声
He's not saying anything.
他还活着 先生
Yeah, he's alive, sir.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank god.
我们需要再派一部救护车
We're gonna need a second ambo.
要两部
Two more!
第一辆车的司机还在那
Driver of the first car over there.
那边也需要救援
I need two back boards.
电锯呢
Where's those jaws?
-太硬了吗 -对
- Too tight? - Yeah!
我们从挡风玻璃下手
We're gonna go through the windshield.
-给我拿把斧头来 -马上来
- And get me a pick head. - Coming up.
这是怎么了
What happened?
会没事的哥们 你也喜欢曲棍球吗
You're gonna be okay, buddy. Hockey fan, huh?
我们正要带他去埃文斯顿参加比赛
We were headed to Evanston for his tournament.
你没事吧 麦克
Are you okay, Mikey?
应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
怎么回事
What happened?
车固定好了
Vehicle stabilized.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
先生 先救你出来 好吗
Sir, you're coming out first, all right?
司机呢
Where's the driver?
有警官带他去医院了
Uh, some officers took him to the hospital.
你逗我吧
You're kidding me.
没有 他一直喊着腿疼
No, he was complaining of leg pain,
你们又都在忙活 所以
and you guys looked swamped over there, so--
应该给他戴上护颈并转交给相关部门
He should've been c-collared and transported properly.
我的错
My bad.
你把啤酒罐打包存证了吗
Did you bag the beer cans?
听着
Look.
我身后那位穿夹克的是博伊特警探
Detective Voight-- behind me, the guy in the jacket--
开车的是他儿子
That was his son driving this car.
来点咖啡吗
Hey, you want some coffee?
不了 我要去健身房♥ 待会消防队见
No, I'm gonna go hit the gym. I'll see you at the firehouse.
好吧 手臂还好吧
All right. How's your arm?
很好
It's good.
-挺好的 -好吧
- It's fine. - All right.
你得去做个检查的 凯利
Well, you should get it looked at, you know, Kelly?
它可能会随时发作
It could act up at the wrong time.
当然 我...
No, absolutely. I'm...
我正打算去检查 好了 待会见
I'm planning on doing that. All right, I'll see you later.
好吧 再见
OK, bye.
请慢用
Here we go.
伙计 不好意思
Dude, uh, I'm sorry.
我点的是酥脆培根 这脆在哪
But I ordered crispy bacon and, uh, this...ain't crispy.
火♥辣♥女招待哪去了
Where's the hot waitress?
当然你也挺可爱
Oh, I mean, you're cute and everything.
先生 立马给您重新上一份
I'll be right back with your bacon... Sir.
伊莉丝 我等不及老妈了 我得走了
Elise, I can't wait for mom. I gotta go.
去吧
Then go!
这是八号♥桌的
Table Eight.
-去哪 -去上班 妈妈
- Where you going? - To work, mom.
我的正职
My real job.
萨曼莎刚打电♥话♥请病假
Samantha just called in sick.
妈 我能顶上 没事的
Mom, I'll cover it. We'll be fine.
你可以跟消防队里的人换班啊
You can switch shifts with somebody at the firehouse.
妈 我是后备队员
Mom! I'm a candidate.
他们能很轻易地踢走我
You know that they can bounce me like that.
我必须得走了
I have to go.
行 走吧
Fine. Go.
你迟到了
You're late!
接受电视机捐赠
下午好 后备的
Good afternoon, candidate.
-抱歉 -先是乌鸦嘴
- Sorry. - First he blows a no-hitter.
现在又迟到五分钟
Now he's coming in five minutes late.
绝对是优秀员工
So much for employee of the week.
仅此一次 我保证
It won't happen again. I promise.
换衣服去吧
Get changed out. Let's go.
我说 两周前你自己还是后备队员
You know, you were the candidate up until two weeks ago.
干嘛那么欺负他
Why are you riding him so hard?
媳妇熬成婆了嘛
The abused abuse...
克鲁兹
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表